Simpsons jokes you don't understand

I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMkFlnpZO_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe she's feeling insecure that the dog looks more attractive than her, so she's applying makeup to compensate.

Dog blowjob for Sneed's kibble.

shes putting on makeup to look nice for the dog. im pretty sure they had another joke just before about homer wearing a nice suit to impress the dog or something.

MARGE'S SNEEDS AND FEEDS
FORMERLY CHUCKS

She got a job a Chuck's

She's trying to impress the dog.

Sup Forums is better than redit, they said..................

Even if "Dog blowjob for Sneed's kibble" became a new meme and literally every thread on Sup Forums was flooded with "Dog blowjob for Sneed's kibble" from now until the end of time, I would still rather browse here than fucking plebbit. I would rather stare at a wall than browse plebbit.

Obviously she's trying to look good for the dog so it would fuck her.

>CHUCK'S SEED AND FEED

Its not content wise that Sup Forums is reddit. It never was, and these days the internet is like one global village where the same shit is spouted and talked about anyway.

What separates the two is that reddit still uses registered accounts. Each and every time that happens things just becomes a circle jerk and a fight to the top, to be in the cool kids club.

When that happens certain views are more accepted than others, and if you say the wrong thing one time, you are 'outlawed' by the users that have built up the most cred.

This is why old messageboards were bad, and why reddit is bad.

On Sup Forums we might have never talked before, or we just had a agreement or argument in another thread. We will never know and none of us can form any clique based on it.

You must be a fucking retard then?

If your not just trying to make a dog blowjob for sneeds kibble joke and actually dont get it, Marge just told Homer off for wearing a tie to impress Laddie, then she puts on lipstick to impress the dog, showing her hypocrisy, wherein lies the humour

This is such a retarded way to look at it. You're still "outlawed" on Sup Forums if you voice certain views. You end up having to pretend to be someone else if you wish to stay discussing in the same thread. Then you have to avoid voicing the same views ever again, unless you wish to go through the same shit every time. Others won't know, but you will.

Marge had a beastiality fetish that the writers forgot about after this episode

She's just preparing to suck and take Lassie's huge superior knot while Homer films

you have to go back

>DOH

I don't get it LMAO

You tricked me!

then she sucked his red rocket, right?

>On Sup Forums we might have never talked before, or we just had a agreement or argument in another thread. We will never know and none of us can form any clique based on it.
I do like that a lot about Sup Forums. Maybe someone I called an idiot in one thread made a genuinely good post in another thread. If so, I won't have to know that they're an idiot.

Although, lowercase posters tend to make consistently idiotic posts, so I find it unlikely I'll ever see a good post by one of them.

>You're still "outlawed" on Sup Forums if you voice certain views.
only if you namefag/tripfag dumbshit

She feels up-classed by the dog. An owner of such a fancy groomed dog surely can't themselves look terrible as it would imply they put more attention into how their dog looks than themselves.

Is this real? That's literally the in-show memorial for a real woman that died after working with them for decades and it says fucking 'HA'?

It's from the episode where Homer is playing Pokémon go in the grave yard

Anyone remember the episode where bart starts selling fidget spinners in the block and gets busted? The soap joke in the prison has always been a mystery to me

damn it

Is that the subplot for Homer becoming alt-right and working at Rebel Media?

her catchphrase? really makes you think

stay in your safe space snowflake

Hey Krager, you're up early

Why has nobody posted it yet? It's the entire point of this thread, let's get moving people.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMkFlnpZO_w

just once motherfucker
JUST ONCE HAHAAHAAA!

Chuckhead detected

Only if you're a tripfag. I might be wrong here, but I feel like you're hinting at Sup Forumshere, and they will reply to everything you post that they disagree with.

No it's REALLY not you're just down syndrome.

???

I only got tricked the once because I'm smart enough to figure out that the filename is also meant to be a trick

Fool me once and all that

Fuck you

it used to be sneeds fuck and suck

The thing is that while Sup Forums may have certain trends in its views the more contrary your post is to said views the more replies it's likely to get. This means that anything which goes against the mainstream on Sup Forums gets more exposure whereas on reddit anything which goes against the mainstream is simply downvoted and hidden.

Imma need you to go back :^)

No it was Chuck's fuck and suck you idiot