Wait, so...

Wait, so, this dragon got "injured" by the equivalent of someone throwing a thick needle in your shoulder and it's supposed to be a big deal?

How the fuck is that shit supposed to faze a dragon, let alone KILL IT.

Its like youre on Gullivers world and the tiny people just keep throwing needles at you to stop you....AT BEST there's a 1/100000000000 chance you can hit the dragon in BOTH eyes and incapacitate him, but realistically, that shit isnt happening. Other than that, youre just getting stung by a bunch of thick needles which literally do NOTHING to stop you and only help to ENRAGE YOU MORE.

Fuck, I feel like Im watching a show for children and/or stunted adults

Terminators don't feel pain.
Dragons do.

>Youre literally an all-muscle ancient BEAST AT WAR and they keep throwing needles at you and it hurts a bit
oh no m8 how will that DRAGON ever recover

ITS A FANTASY SHOW YOU FUCKING AUTIST

JESUS H. CHRIST YOU GUYS ARE INSUFERABLLE

Listen, when you watch a tv show, and the tv show shows you that the dragon is hurt by the """needle""" then THE DRAGON IS HURT BY THE """NEEDLE"""

THIS ISNT FUCKING SCIENCE

ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN A ---FANTASY SHOW--- IS TO BE TAKEN AT FACE VALUE AND NOT QUESTION UNLESS YOU. ARE. FUCKING.
A U T I S T I C

I know almost nothing whatsoever about GoT, but isn't this scene a tiny bit derivative of the The Hobbit and have other people mentioned that?

are you seriously comparing the arm strenght of a soldier to the explosive power of the ballista?

The wound will become infected and the dragon will die. Just like King Robert

great post

Wait, so this redhead got 'injured' by the equivalent of someone throwing a thick needle at her and it's supposed to be a big deal?

it's less a needle and more like a nail fired from an overclocked nailgun, and you said it yourself, the dragon is all-muscle yeah? So getting hit in mid-flight would not be a great way to start the day.

this is a world that doesnt know what an antiseptic is

hint hint

> I feel like Im watching a show for stunted adults

It's because you are.

Not that your post was any genius insight or anything.

>more like a nail fired from an overclocked nailgun
so, if you were a giant, plunging through tiny as fuck people and one of them throws a nail form an overclocked nailgun to your shoulder, in the middle of the battle, you want to tell me this would stop you in any way?

There have literally been soldiers shot with BULLETS made for HUMANS, in the middle of the battle and that shit meant NOTHING TO THEM. Do the dragons not have adrenaline? Testosterone?

Are the dragons fags? Are they transitioning?

'fuck outta here

and there are also people who have tripped over a child's toy, head their head and died

you're retarded

>There have literally been soldiers shot with BULLETS made for HUMANS, in the middle of the battle and that shit meant NOTHING TO THEM.

Were they flying?

what does that have to do with anything?

are there also people who their infants threw a needle at them and they died?

no they were walking, and they didnt stop walking because of some mild inconvenience on their knee, there were people who got their LEGS blown off and they kept crawling you fucking fag

did you even see how big that bolt was? quit citing gulliver's travels when the bolt head was like 1/10th of drogon's head

>there were people who got their LEGS blown off and they kept crawling you fucking fag

yeah. SOME of them. as in, not at all an everyday occurance.

look at my op pic

its literally the equivalent of being stabbed with a thick needle

reality disproves your weak ass points..keep defending bullshit tho, Im guessing it goes along with your scat fetish

I agree with this post.

The whole scene is fucking bullshit. These dragons have been around since season 1 and they're huge. They're basically immortal.

Dany is the one true queen and anyone that thinks this bullshit scene was legit needs to reevaluate their sexist cuck views.

what is a bullet?

a bullet is something that goes through you or at least goes deep enough to inflict damage

did you watch the episode? that shitty spear doesnt even go inside the dragon, further than the tip

It does hit it right in the wing joint though. And it's substantially bigger and thicker than a needle.

if you get a splinter or a needle stuck in your foot, can you keep walking normally or do you need to stop and get it out?

what do u watch?

>substantially bigger and thicker than a needle
yeah, like 2 times

which isnt even the point

that dragon could have burned everyone there in literally 10 seconds

but you have to have "le plot" to keep you idiot watching and defending this tripe

>d-d-dont burn the soldiers first! burnt the supplies!

fucking pathetic

what in the FUCK are you talking about you absolute retard?
YEAH if I get a splinter or needle stuck in my foot while im IN BATTLE AND TRYING TO ERADICATE MY ENEMIES of course im not gonna fucking stop and yell "TIME OUT! TIME OUT! I gots le little splinter on muh feet just wait up till ah get it out u guyz"

What kind of a fag are you anyway?

user, everyone complains about the food issue. Tactically Dany was being a retard, that's obvious, but we're not talking aobut her, we're talking about the dragon. You're the only one that gripes about the ballista bolt, and that was the only thing I was replying to.

Disregarding the fact that we know literally nothing about dragon anatomy, we do know that flight is fucking difficult to maintain. Getting knocked off-balance is something that happens fairly easily, and regaining your balance in mid-air is fucking difficult. Furthermore, since the bolt is stuck in the wing joint that'd make it difficult to get back up in the air since, again, one wing is providing less lift than the other, which messes with the balance.

>caring this much

GET BACK IN THE CORNER AND WATCH TYRONE DICK ON YOUR BITCH YOU FUCKING BABY DICK FAGGOT

>sjws crying when dragon gets hit
>being scared for dany when jaime tries to impale her
it disgusts me both because they are rooting for the devil and because anyone with half a brain knew that dany was not in any danger

Big Bang Theory

>cheering for the foreign invader

It's like these lefties want to be cucked.

fuck all that shit and your trips too

that dragon could have literally burned everything around him even if we accept that the needle grounded him

instead what did it do? it grownded and fucking CRIED ABOUT IT while A FUCKING BATTLE WAS GOING ON AROUND IT

couldnt it use its wings because of the neddle? FINE, Lets accept this.

ITS ON THE FUCKING GROUND and instead of burning everything and everyone around it (something which it should've done in the 1st place, you know, CAUSE ITS A FUCKING DRAGON), it just sits there crying while le merciful mother tries to take the needle out of its wing.

Just fuck off already m8...you will literally defend ANYTHING in this shitshow
>caring this much
oh you have no idea

literally my whole life is about being right about the dragon debacle on game of thrones's latest episode

I quit my job recently for this specific reason

But there was nothing around it until Jaime rode at it with his lance. What was it supposed to do? Spit fire in random directions? That'd probably consume a lot of its energy. I doubt it can spit fire indefinitely. Furthermore, this is not an airplane. You can't just pull on the stick and make it fly up. It's an animal, and if it's in pain it will probably stop focusing on whatever dumb insects its master wants it to burn.

I won't defend 'literally anything', I've already said that Dany's tactics are fucking stupid. Most of this season was absolutely stupid. Arya's anime fight, Euron's stealth teleporting boats, the pointless attack on Casterly Rock, and so on. The Dothraki's horses riding directly into a wall of fire was also goddamn stupid.

The ballista grounding the dragon is one of the few things that DID make sense.

>But there was nothing around it
>Jaime is literally in THE MIDDLE OF THE BATTLE LOOKING AT ALL OF HIS SOLDIERS BURNING UP
>He then CHARGES AT QUALEESHEY WITHING A 100ft DISTANCE
>KUALESSHEY IS LITERALLY WITH THE DRAGON TRYING TO TAKE THE NEEDLE OUT
>"b-b-but there was nothing around it tho!! it literally landed OUTSIDE OF THE BATTLE EVEN THOUGH WHAT THE EPISODE LITERALLY SHOWS ITS THAT IT LANDED IN THE MIDST OF THE BATTLE"
dude, m8, what the fuck? seriously? whats going on with you? im worried at this point

*just like Drogo, Drogon's namesake

Why did she name her dragon after her rapist?

Yes, and then he has to gallop his horse through a bunch of corpses to actually reach the dragon. There's nothing nearby.

Sure, the dragon could've started stomping around and burning shit. But, again, it's a goddamn animal, it probably didn't fucking want to. And even if it did, it's tactically a better move to get it back up in the air asap because that way no-one can fucking charge at you with a goddamn lance.

Is this thread for real?

Her brother is the rapist you dumbass

I will stand up and clap if the dragon dies from an infected wound

This. The bolt is clearly arrow proportioned

F=-kd bitch

>reddit spacing
kys

Is this pasta? If not it could be, just take out the middle line and replace it with whatever is relevant to the show/movie you're talking about.

It's a magical needle made of Valerian's steel.

Its magic you retard

But the dragon isn't dead

>Put Hotpie in a Catapult/
>TNT strapped to his gut/drench him in butter
>Line up just right
>Light fuse/Release
>Hotpie will enter and exit Drogon explosively like an extra beefy Burrito.
Problem solved

I don't think it bullshit. Not like they had that technology back when dragons were a problem.

It's like the other day at the zoo when a gorilla threw a prybar at me and it pierced my lung. When the fuck did they start givin' gorillas prybars? I couldn't mockingly flap my arms at the chimps or spit flaming whiskey at the gators too well after that. Then the baby I was transporting on my back started yanking on the prybar with her baby strength, and just made it hurt worse. One of the chimps got loose and tried to kill that stupid baby to help me out, but I ended up coughing up blood toward him right as another chimp pushed him into the gator pond. Fuckin' baby. If not for her I could've skipped the zoo and stayed home grilling steaks with my two bros and I wouldn't be trying to super glue my gaping chest wound back together.

That was a pretty huge bolt and could have done all sorts of muscle and tendon damage to the dragon as well as just putting it into shock

>That was a pretty huge bolt
OP picture and the show itself calls bullshit.
That bold was no bigger that a slim straw to a full grown adult man. But I guess if you got hit with a straw on the shoulder in the middle of battle you would fall down screaming, crying to be carried at the base and be awarded a purple heart

the bolt probably fractured the dragons rotator cuff or embedded itself in cartilidge, more akin to being hit with a small arrow than a large needle

If someone shot something the diameter of a straw with a spiked tip into your shoulder yes you would fall down and cry for mommy

I hope they are poisonous and that that fucking wyvern dies..

YOU would
But I guess if your project your fucking fragile beta sensibilities on to A DRAGON, then this show is making sense.

What do you think it wrote on it's diary after that battle? Im sure it must've been very moving lmao

I hope it had an explosive tip, and that the shaft was coated with a slow acting poison that can be absorbed through human skin.

I just hope the arrow was CGI, and they didn't main a real wyvern for this innacurate fucking shitshow.

Nice bait. Chinamen invented gunpowder BECAUSE of their dragon problem.

chinese dragons are wise and benevolent

western dragons are the horrid shits

>yet

Chinese dragons took horrid shits. Everywhere.

Dragon internal body temperature too high for infection to set in.

She's hoping the dragon will take the hint.

Least absurd post in thread.

Was the gorilla the size of a pea?

It was actually the chimp in a mechanical gorilla suit designed to hurl prybars with much force, invented by a chimp wizard. That was crystal clear in my original post.

If anything a dragon would me more of a pussy. Think about it, those dragons have been raised with the finest things money can buy and have an armored shell. None of them would have ever even experienced physical pain and are only a couple of years old on top of that, it's like how babies will cry and obsess over anything painful since they've never experienced it before.

Try jabbing a scalpel into your shoulder.

Plus mommy is right there, so the crying is even worse. Babies don't always cry until they know someone witnessed them fall down.

>... so.. this faggot DIED by getting the equivalent of a bullet shot from a gun into his face, look at this faggot, the gun sent the bullet through his face, and now hes dead, what a fag. NOTHING .. ENRAGE YOU MORE .. ive got AUTISM some pls KILL ME NOW.

Was the chimp the size of a pea?
Was the gorilla suit the size of a pea?

If it was just the tip, why couldn't a Strong Female Characterâ„¢ just pull it out with a firm tug? Correct. Because you're retarded and know nothing about physics or dragon biology.

With the amount of whiskey in me, it was hard to judge.

>... so.. this faggot DIED by getting the equivalent of a thick needle shot from a "bow" made by tiny creatures, into his shoulder, look at this faggot, the "bow" sent the needle through his shoulder
ftfy

Dies of infection you mong

Yes and people tended to die of infection from small arms fire and would still leave the battlefield to get medical aid
Also it went through the connecting of the wing, a painful place that will keep on moving

A bullet to the face isn't even that bad if you were skydiving. Hair follicles go deeper into the skin than a bullet fired upward would penetrate.

kek

i can tell by the way you post that youre an autistic fucking redditor

which is why you need to fuck off

>Fuck, I feel like Im watching a show for children and/or stunted adults

took you this long?
Took my half an episode

FAGGET! DRAGONS DON'T EVEN HAVE PAIN SENSING NERVES RIGHT THERE!

>reddit spacing
>breathing fire at the nothing around it and potentially burning Dany because she's not actually immune to fire but used blood magic last time

>potentially burning Dany because she's not actually immune to fire but used blood magic last time
that is one insightful dragon desu
give him the iron throne right now!

You dick. I can't pull it out now!

>ywn be in a shoulder scalpel jabbing battle in your life ;_;
fuck you
sounds comfy af

I know you are.

But what am I?

This thread is pure autismo.

Jesus christ.

only non-autistic post ITT desu

>Implying 50% of the thread isn't 90% funposting

I know right? I wish I remembered her name.

A nail gun can penetrate a skull. You are literally arguing over nothing.

larkin love

Have you ever stepped on legos?

It's kinda like that

I wish my mom remembered my birthday.

>Jaime is literally in THE MIDDLE OF THE BATTLE LOOKING AT ALL OF HIS SOLDIERS BURNING UP
>WHY WASN'T THE DRAGON DOING ANYTHING?

really, dumbfuck? really?

Thanks good sir, reading this thread has become worth it.

>Is this pasta?
How new are you?

;_;

dude just turn your brain off lmao