Why this shit is even allowed ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ
trib.al/xwEjHLz
youtu.be/oYhzIRTRtWc?t=1m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cry more

Gay people exist. Get over it.

Unless in this case they forcing kids into turning Gay.

This is unacceptable.

They're not though? Gay children exist too. Get over it.

kys idiot

>Gay children exist too
>pre-puberty sexual preferences
just how?

Straight kid can be gay if you brainwash it.

There is nothing wrong with that Sup Forumscuck

And ?

Everything is wrong with that you /lgbt/cunt

you are saying there is nothing wrong with brainwashing people? what?

Because pedos want more kids to be faggots. Also propaganda bullshit.

It's called having a crush retard.

>kid will literally die if he doesnt go get a gay boyfriend
NOT BRAINWASHING. SO PROGRESSIVE. SO BRAVE.

What if their was a nation with nothing but gay and degenerates and we...there was and it was called Sodom and Gomorrah and God destroyed it.

we call those 'friends'
of course you've never heard of them

You guys are literally snowflakes.

>gay people claim they aren't being represented in films
>Sup Forums: GO MAKE YUR OWN GODDAMN FILM!!!!"

>gay people do that
>Sup Forums: "OY VEY THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER HOLOCAUST MY FEE FEES SOMEONE PROTECT MUH BAYBEHS :'((((("

Did you manchildren ever consider that if you didn't talk about this bullshit and chimp out over anything that isn't promoting heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation 24/7, it would slip into oblivion to be forgotten?

hopefully not much longer faggot

also

They're in middle school, so presumably around 12-14 and are going through or have already gone through puberty.

>gay people made the film

oh yeah sure, it totally wasnt (((them)))

I was straight but I saw a dick on Sup Forums once and no I'm gay forever

i want a live-action version. with miles heizer and ross butler.

Where do you think you are?

im surprised this short didn't have more young boy crotch shots like so many other gay films do.

not on Sup Forums you fag

Let me guess the red head is the top.

The problem is that in the US, freedom of association and disassociation does not exist. Discrimination of any kind is illegal and you will be forced at gunpoint to serve the degerate anti-chirstian forces.

and stay there

>Straight kid can be gay if you brainwash it.
no need for proofs in r/thedonaldland

Nope, just a place where I won't be down voted for calling you a faggot loving nigger.

>Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth.

A faggot,

i was normal then years ago saw pic related on Sup Forums and now i want to french kiss that sexy sexy snout and every time i see a sexy sexy dog on Sup Forums i wanna sex the sexy sexy dog WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME Sup Forums???

What's wrong with celebrating love and innocence?

listen, that guy asked you a legit question and you started going full autist for literally no reason

you're not on Sup Forums, people won't agree with you 100% of the time

Every FUCKING TIME!!!

If you ever went to an all-male boarding school and didn't see homo-erotic shit it was because you were total loner.

A penis entering a butthole is not a good union.

Hitler was right after all
This is the future you choose, faggots.

If Hitler is still alive (And his kids) there are no faggots exist in this world

Faggotry is a fucking mental illness, period.

i'm curious why of all the gay shorts out there that's been produced for years, this one gets so much attention. is it because it's animated?

Its Animated, Its for Kids, and its rated G.

>i'm curious why of all the gay shorts out there that's been produced for years
List them.

bwahaha you really think gay people are trying to make other people gay???? don't flatter yourself

die samefag

>Sup Forumscucks are now whining over an innocent short film

What happened to "you sjw people are such snowflakes needing safe spaces, we are for free speech and against political correctnes"?
All I see is /r/poltards reeeeeeeeeing and demanding safe spaces and there own form of pc like sjw's since cheeto came to power.
Truly bigots.

>Gay people
Jews, commies (Jews) and "progressives" (useful idiots)

Posting the king of cucks makes your opinion invalid

that's not how being gay works

Aaaah.. America... land of the free
Soon Kids marriage or Kids & Adults marriage will be legalized. Mark my words.

Will inevitably be banned in Russia and probably China as well and be generally boycotted by the American demographic likeliest to actually go see a Pixar kids movie (White couples with kids), Blacks sure as fuck won't go for it, while those who lap this shit up - millenial SJWs - barely go to cinemas. Can't imagine Catholic Latin America would be too keen either. Africa? lmao.

It never ceases to amaze the extent to which corporations are willing to sacrifice profit for the sake of pointlessly pushing ideology.

Bros. The more gay men the more chance for pussy we have! R-right?

>you're born gay
>you should be allowed to choose your sexuality
Which one is it sweetie?

You sound really deep in the closet, you manly man, you :)

It's weird, I don't have anything against people who aren't straight, but I would feel weird if I showed this to one of my toddler cousins.

you can be mentally ill at every age

somebody's sucking paul joseph watson's dick a bit too hard

Hence the huge frequency of childhood sexual abuse amongst those who are gay.

I like the extended edition where it turns out the crush's dad is Mike Pence and it was all a scheme to capture the faggot for good old shock therapy.

That's not what he said at all.

Go back to r9k neetfag

kys drumpfkin you don't belong here stop being triggered.

Well in the short film we don't know if it's a boarding school, and it sure as hell isn't all guys.

This

I was being sarcastic, of fucking course degenerates are going to try and drag people down to their level

>cinemas
>corporations
it's a short film made by two students as part of their college course, you fucking idiot

and before you say anything, the subject of each student film is always entirely up to the students themselves, so this isn't a case of colleges pushing some agenda or whatever either

youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

Is Boosie right?

None of you will breed.

oh ok then it's a case of students being complete smartass bootlickers playing the PC card just to get more views

trib.al/xwEjHLz
Gay icons 4 lyfe

It got views because it got shoved into the trending tab you idiot, i hate this faggot crypto-pedophile shit as much as anyone else but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

Doesn't mean it should be promoted and the actual gay people were avoided like hell, even in the fucking choir

>if hitler won
Maybe if hitler didn't like start the war which killed thousands of millions of white males then we wouldn't have embraced race and sexual relations so quickly

Is the heart a recurring characters? It's really cute.

and why did it get pushed into the trending tab? Because it's easy to digest, college approved PC shit. I'm not a Sup Forumsshit, my problem is that this stuff is boring af. PC and antiPC shits are legitimately uniteresting at this point

List then
They're reactionaries of course they have double standards

Live action remake when
Finn as the dark haired boyo

>tfw dislike faggots
>have no problem with homosexual people

Pic related is what disgust me. Normal homosexuals who are not attitudinizing are fine.

It's like educated working black people and niggers.

>having a different opinion from me makes you politically incorrect
You're a fucking faggot my dude

>implying they won't be members of societies for LGBT issues

This. Plus male homosexuals have bizzare *ahem* sexual practices like colon pissing, docking, etc.

>niggers and black people
Would you call a "nigger" a nigger to his face

>Sup Forums hates love

I was surprised. Were you surprised?

I know right OP. Every time I see boys kissing or whatever it gets me so turned on. Fucking propaganda is trying to turn me into a faggot when I'm actually 100% straight. How am I supposed to suppress my desire to suck dicks that everyone has when they keep making stuff like this. Why doesn't everyone else realize what this is doing to them?

Mom I looked it up to do research on the degenerates nothing else

fuck off pedo

Now don't ask me how I know this, but the "Lucky Pierre" is the guy in the middle of a threesome

>Pic related is what disgust me. Normal homosexuals who are not attitudinizing are fine.
All homosexuals are like that. The idea of "normal" homosexuals is purely a Hollywood invention designed to make you accept them.

That depends. Is he bigger than me? If yes, no. If no, yes.

No because where I live there are literally no blacks. We have gypsies that are a lot worse, because there are working normal blacks but basically working normal gypsies are non existant.

If that's the case shouldn't Japan be fully gay by now? They had this stuff in kid's cartoons for years now.

>All homosexuals are like that. The idea of "normal" homosexuals is purely a Hollywood invention designed to make you accept them.

There actually are non flamboyant gays who are just a bit feminin but not degenerate at all.

the only way you could truly know that is if you 'were brainwashed' into being gay.

Falseflag

How do you know this user

Faggots are mentally ill and a cancer on society.

Correlation =/= Causation dumbfuck

Oh so you're a fucking that puts himself above the white race because it might hurt
>gypsies
The one good thing hitler did
>erect tail
Real subtle

So are Sup Forumscucks but you just gotta learn to deal

They pretty much are already gay.

>this thread
youtu.be/oYhzIRTRtWc?t=1m3s

Japanese kids watch shounens and gundams, also if i'm not mistaken anime isn't as popular as you might think in Japan