Is she a good director?

Is she a good director?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T9M_bqIB6EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Yeah but she needs to start making shlock again.

she basically copies her ex husband james cameron and shoots whatever the CIA instructs her to shoot

The only competent woman director in hollywood

Yeah, but she needs to pick better scripts. Hurt Locker had some tense scenes, very well directed, but eventually you realize that every scene in the movie is exactly the same, and all tension is lost. Zero Dark Thirty is pretty similar. It's well but together and all, but who gives a shit about anything that's happening. Her 90s movies are definitely better.

She should direct a movie abut the Kennedy assassination.

Even being in the presence of James Cameron a while, made her enough of a good director to stand out.
Not as B A S E D as James Cameron though.

Zero Dark Thirty was fine, but not ''it's worth it to waste 150 minutes off your life for that shit'' fine.

is she the thicc ww director?

Yes, Detroit was amazing and she will definitely get an Oscar nomination for best picture.

Totally, dude.

Does James Cameron have a butch dyke fetish?

nigga you gay

wow she's so sexy in her husband's coat

I wish she would make something fun again

She was ok, but after that niggers propaganda I will boycott everything she does. She's a shit director anyway.

>but after that niggers propaganda I will boycott everything she does.

a movie about a real incident is niggers propaganda and that alone hurts your feelings enough to boycott her on every level? You sound alt-tumblr as fuck

Based on Point Break I would say yes.

tbqh one of hollywood's best directors.

Tell that to yourself while she fades into obscurity because nobody goes to watch her films. She pissed off the wrong group of people.

Point Break and Strange Days are two of the best films ever so yes

youtu.be/T9M_bqIB6EU

she's a bigelow for us

2h23 of race baiting. I wonder why it bombed.