THE DEATH OF STALIN

Holy.fucking shit. Creators of "In the loop" made their classic style comedy but about Soviet Russia. This is going to be legendary.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukJ5dMYx2no

>gajillions by Stalin personaly
>poop jokes
>all characters are bumbling idiots
Yeah... legendary

>trivializing the regime of the greatest mass murderer in history

very nice

that JUST face

Hacтoящий кoмммyнизм был тoлькo в Дeмoкpaтичecкoй Кaмпyчии.

This trailer looks fucking horrendous but then so did the trailer for In the Loop and the Alan Partridge movie. Banter doesn't translate well to out of context clips.

I will be seeing this.

that tambor lady looks weird in a man's clothes

This isn't about jews. Its about the tens of millions that stalin killed in his pursit of industrialization.

>Not liking mass murder is fedora

Kek, sure this.

>t. g*rman

>tens of millions

Russia has always been shit

>Its about the tens of millions that stalin killed in his pursit of industrialization.

Who fucking cares about those subhumans. I want to see a jolly good comedy bruv, and I care about that.

This is gonna be good. Trailer looks a bit silly, but they need to sell this somehow, dry political humor won't sell tickets. Iannucci has not fucked up ONCE so far

alt right pussies cry about literally everything

in pursuit of eliminating private property'

Relax you pussies, we've had a bunch of comedies about Hitler and nobody cared, what are you whining about.

You realize that a trilby and not a fedora, right?

I thought you faggots hated communists?

>MUH STALIN
You do realise the movie is about Khrushchev, right? Stalin is dead at the start of the movie, Buscemi is playing Khrushchev.

cлaвa пoлy пoтy!

this looks like fun

pick the one you like, faggot

>tfw you realise all these actors are actually communists and this is their power fantasy flick

i want comedies about truman who fucking threw an atom bomb a'right? why is it okay to laugh at russia and germany who literally blew each other into ruins because of the nazi agression? we see plenty of movies about how brave and great allies were which is so fucking selfish. my granny went through german occupation and knows what it was like so when i see this british faggot representing marshal Zhukov i wanna spit that fucker iannucci right in his jewish face

>implying there are any tankie celebrities besides Oliver Stone

>comedies about truman who fucking threw an atom bomb
You mean like Doctor Strangelove? I mean it's not specifically about him, but still

>loosely based on a true story

wait a minute... Stalin son died in nazy POV camp. Except that, The amont of profanity is sad. Like if they believe that nobody could enjoy it without "fuck" being said every ten second.

He had 2 sons

The trailer makes it look like Tambor is the protagonist

you see what i mean
strangelove is about this cold war nuclear deterrence paradox on the whole, how fragile such peacekeeping method is, it doesn't involve actions that have already been committed

In The Loop was GOAT, so I mildly excited about this.

Welp we have a film that can't be discussed on Sup Forums which means it has that in common with literally every other movie ever made.

go back to /leftypol/ faggot

Get rid of jeffrey tambor and I'll watch it. I fucking hate that faggot.

triggered much, Ivan?

one learns new think everyday