entire movie is about a white guy who locks the apes in a concentration camp and makes them build a wall with tons of...

> entire movie is about a white guy who locks the apes in a concentration camp and makes them build a wall with tons of WW2 era Germany symbolism.

I'm already tired of this meme where america is literally nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXkpCGwN31Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Matt Reeves will make Jared Leto dye his hair orange and adopt a New Jersey accent for The Batman. Just watch.

>yeah totes a meme you nazikuk

Dumb thread.
Let's discuss the 4th Ape movie. Each of the previous ones is inspired by one of the original 5 planet of the apes movies. Which one do you think will be next? Beneath or Escape? How would you adapting the themes of your choice?

That is literally what happens though. Woody Harrelson's character enslaves all the apes and makes in a concentration camp and makes them build a wall. There's scenes with troops marching and chanting with the national anthem playing over it that is obviously a parody of WW2 Germany.

>No other military in the world has ever marched to their national anthem
Okay.

>THE TOLERANT LEFT EVERYBODY

The trilogy is finished homey

They said the Casesar saga is over. They will make more movies.

What else can they do. All the humans are retarded now. Shit is finished.

>saying bad things means you should be beaten

it's alright, not everyone wants realism in their movies

No it's not. They're already working on the 4th movie.

didn't they say that could be cured

They haven't, nationalism is antisemitic

>it's another 'Sup Forums's massive victim complex leads to autismo rage' episode
Been a lot of reruns about this too

Cured by who? There's no scientists and shit left.

The movie's themes and allusions are so blatant you are either in denial or literally retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=SXkpCGwN31Y

>if you want to see this as validation for white men being evil, you yourself have to relate to the monkeys

genius. de ray mcknigger was proof of this

Agreed. Keep btfo libcucks.

I was just watching this movie the other day where a Jew beat several white nationalists. The anti-American symbolism was powerful. Have you ever seen the first Indiana Jones?

SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN

All I saw was another big action movie about oppression of the weak and the like. I've seen similar movies a billion times over. If you think the writers were trying to make a statement when whatever was expressed in the film has been done so over a thousand times, you're deluded. If you think the average man is smart enough to make the mental leaps you're taking to connect the apes to niggers or Jews and thus deem it propaganda, you're deluded.

I can't wait for the day one of the jannies just snaps and bans all politics discussion on this board, you people always want to talk about it and you're almost always retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Thanks, I forgot to tell that retard he's a strawman argument.

LIBKEKS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

that picture doesn't apply because the literal entirety of your response was a strawman

Well the humans in California are just starting to become retarded. Bad ape makes it clear that there are apes evolving all over the world, maybe the next movie will follow one of their stories and humans will just be in an even more desperate situation. If the studio's goal is to eventually remake or end up at the original movie then they need to find a way to move the story from the West coast to new York for the statue of liberty anyway

Caesar is their Moses, shouldn't they not get enslaved and do hard labor?

How do you know he wasn't supposed to be analogous to a leftist Calexit supporter?

apes : poorly compensated illegally immigrated laborers
humans unable to speak English and considered to be less intelligent than other humans : Trump supporters that Calexit supporters can't understand
wall : separation between California and the rest of the USA

In retrospect what the fuck was the point of the third film. If Caesar stayed home, bald dude would have been killed by missiles and the disease would keep spreading.

You really let people know just how retarded you are when you cant see the most obvious themes in all modern media. Keep being a good goy.

You replied to the wrong perosn, I think.

LIBKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Planet of the apes.

Hey look, an Alt-Right manbabbie is getting triggered by a movie, how utterly fucking shocking and unexpected!

>build wall
>poc slavery
>gorilla wants to be intimate with the blonde white girl, gives her a flower, later gets killed. romantic, forbidden love
>only white gorilla in the whole movie is a traitor coward
>usa flag, national athemn, white trash music at the human base
>most of the humans are white
>all the people who die at the avalanche at the end wear all-white clothing and equipment
>apes survive along with a blonde girl to create a new world without white men
>The End

go back