Video Game Adaptations

What games would you like to see be turned to a movie or television?
My Kino list some confirmed already
The Witcher TV Show: (confirmed by Netflix)
Battlefield 1 TV Show: make a kino world war 1 show
Deus Ex Movie: Cyberpunk why contain it?
Mass Effect Animated TV Show: A movie would end up like valarian and a live action tv show wouldn't work would be too CGI heavy
Fallout TV Show: Too big to condense to a movie a TV show would be absolute kino

What Movies/TV shows would you like to see adapted?

Other urls found in this thread:

halo.wikia.com/wiki/Thom-A293
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Battlefield 1

you want a WW1 show where half the soldiers are black?

Off Singleplayer not the multiplayer bullshit with no content and customization

I made a thread like this yesterday here's my list
Borderlands would be a funny and badass movie
The Order 1886 Steampunk and Fantasy what's not to love? Might be a mediocre game but not a movie
Destiny a science fantasy with lots of wiggle room for writer
Mass Effect Andromeda a TV show once again more liberties

>crocodile dundee single-handedly storming an ottoman fort
>italian man with armor and 60kg machine gun climbing mountains and gunning down waves of austrians
>insufferable american pilot climbing onto then jumping off a zeppelin and living

>Fallout TV Show: Too big to condense to a movie a TV show would be absolute kino
I don't think so.

I forgot Dragon Age Origins I should have been more Specific on which game in the series and I would like to see in an animated form. Movie will be too generic and the TV show would also not work as well as an animated series.

Mass Effect with Jim + 10 years of prep - Yes/No?

Already exists and it's shit

That's an anime movie made with CGI of course it's shit

You derailed the previous thread with your shit taste

I can concur because I was in that thread yesterday and your taste in videogames is shit.

>nobody ever heard of Maniac Mansion
>being that retarded

Fuck off and get some taste you shitter.

Are you the same guy from yesterday that said the Dead Space movies don't count because they're ovas?

Didn't play the game but I loved the show despite being cheesy as fuck with horrible cgi.

>let's get licensed music but not the versions by the artists instead get awful cover versions
>that finale because the show was cancelled

Fuck Syfy only thing I like is Twelve Monkeys.

Are you that pretentious dickhead who sperged out over my God Tier taste over your hipster indie crap?

>Bordelands
>1886
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>Destiny
>God Tier

Stop being retarded and the least you do is change it to Mass Effect 1or2 even fucking 3. Are you missing your Wiiu by chance?

Now that I'm looking at this and yesterdays thread you're just posting other people's reaction images while being a complete dumbass.

I explained why it will be Kino you haven't explained shit you went off about how you know great games and movies and didn't even say why

Here's your reaction image from yesterday retard.

Autism derailed the thread people were to ass sore over my taste and ignored the topic

>Battlefield 1 TV Show: make a kino world war 1 show
Literally go kill yourself

Speaking of derailment you two spergs are derailing the thread over your autism

WW1 Tv show what's the problem a modern warfare show would be shit a WW1 Kino

I really want this guy to post these shitty opinions on Sup Forums to see the reaction. This thread yesterday had some great ideas and giving great reasons why videogames don't work as movies while also being on point.

I've always lamented Hollywood's inability to even adapt the simplest video game story into an at least competent movie for young adults, like a Sonic movie or something. Something on the same tier as the Ninja Turtles movies. I don't think video games are the premier place for plots which could be adapted into a film on par with some of the best of the year but there are a lot of fun ideas and adaptations have for the most part only ever been cynical cashgrab bullshit. I guess since the cultural stock value of video games was so low in the past. I'm sure some newer directors these days play at least a few video games a year and i can see there being more worthwhile attempts in the future.

Muh Jagged Alliance
Muh Maniac Mansion
Kys Hipster cunt

Sonic Boom is the greatest adaptation of Sonic because they know Sonic sucks and only produces autism.

I'm not even that guy but you're still salty from yesterday.

Participating in this shit either way is autistic.

On the contrary I was dying of laughter over all the assblasted spergs

God of War movie when?

This may be the thread with the lowest aggregate IQ of any I've seen in like a month

Chrono Trigger which was almost an anime

Bully but sjws would shit all over it

Def Jam Vendetta and New York as a Fight Club mixed with The Wire.

Stick to your pickle Rick threads then.

Raimi

Good choices lad

So you were laughing at your shit taste being lambasted like the pleb you are. Where do you think you are?

Yeah competition was pretty thick but this thread won, or maybe it's just this one kid

You lower the quality of this website with your presence

>quality

KEK what quality?

you know what would be cool?

Still haven't beaten that because I'm stuck on the part where the guy has like 2 shields and a ground attack. I could look up a guide but I'm just lazy.

>The Witcher TV Show: (confirmed by Netflix)
Based on the books not the vidya

>Deus Ex Movie: Cyberpunk why contain it?
Generic action thriller about muh conspiracy

Also postal is unironically a perfect adaptation of the 2nd game

>a story told without any dialogue
>good movie material

Halo is undeniably the best a videogame has looked in live action so far.

Well the Bungie era stuff.

Landfall and The Life were fucking kino.

Ever heard of silent movies?

I liked the live action Reach commercial with Kat dying.

tf2
it would be good

My dream has always been to make a live-action Zelda miniseries, with each season adapting a different game.
>start with Ocarina of Time
>follow immediately with Majora's Mask
>adapt Twilight Princess to form a loose trilogy
>take a break, then adapt Wind Waker
>finish with Skyward Sword
Each installment would be around 13-15 episodes, following the progression of the games with relative fidelity (some of the more tedious gameplay elements would be cut and replaced with more detailed story). Heavy emphasis would be placed on the extensive supporting cast. Each link would have a distinct personality: OoT is solemn, TP is brash, WW is mischievous, and SS is naive. Most of the cast is unknowns. The creature effects have a Dark Crystal vibe. Some of the lore would be expanded upon, but not to the point where it ruins the original plot.

Sadly this would never happen, given the necessary budget and Nintendo's apprehension towards movie adaptations. But a man can dream.

DOA doesn't deserve to be amongst all this other trash.
It was as close to the games as you could get while still being pg-13.

Meh I'd prefer Half Life 2 because it's basically alien 1984.

>no Left 4 Dead 3

I think Half Life is overrated as fuck but Left 4 Dead 1&2 were great. Make for perfect Syfy b movies or a 28 Days Later ripoff.

Team Fortress 2 would be a good comedy/action cartoon, that has almost unlimited ideas because of all the shit in their game

>I still fapped to the implications she was naked in that one scene

Based Joy from My Name is Earl was perfect casting. Really think Margot Robbie looks like Joy's actress.

A Counter Strike movie.
It would be about 2 guys shooting at each other for 2 hours but without any bullet landing.

Kat just lost her arm. The only spartan that dies in that commercial is the guy your character replaces.

sameFWG

i played some really cool game called mad max. it'd be awesome to see a movie based on it.

That's Six in that commercial because the only armor customization was that that thing on his helmet.

Someone is going to take this and I can't wait to see the reaction.

Good taste.

Rogue One was really close but I don't like rebel shitters.

Not according to the wikifags.
halo.wikia.com/wiki/Thom-A293
>He was originally part of Alpha Company but he was eventually transferred to Noble Team.
>He sacrificed himself in spring of 2552 to destroy a Covenant CCS-class battlecruiser.

Bioshock, but based more on the book than the movie

There's a book?

>Bully TV Series
>Saints Row films