Why didn' whitei jus' hijack da eagles ???

why didn' whitei jus' hijack da eagles ???

its just "jack"

bilbo got popped?

rye riddnt rey eat the eagurls rinstead hehehehe

They're not dogs.

kek

Fucking hell.

why are asians considered smart? most of them are like this

because they'res billions of them an eventually some of them will turn out ok

Why am I laughing at this stupid shit

That's mainly China which is massive and largely consists of rural retards in underdeveloped areas, ask and Nip or Gook below the age of 50 and they'll disapprove of eating dogs

t. not aidf

you stupid gaandu! eagle is sacred bird!
real question is why didn't they build shrine to eagle for good luck. tikah okay

>tfw app auto updated before I could raceswap some classic Sup Forums memes

designated poo shire

where can I download this version of the app?

Jesus christ.

Gooks are currently the biggest importer of dog meat
Nips ate them too until some emperor banned it

in a time machine

Why people gets so flustered with this? different cultures, different traditions, in India they treat motherfucking cows like gods, you can be dying in the street and nobody will help you if a cow is near you because they can't touch it. In China they had been eating dogs for centuries, for them is normal, is just like a pig to us.

The issue isn't that they eat dogs. If that's their culture/what's available to eat, eat it.
The issue is fucking boiling them alive. At least try to humanely kill them.

Most people don't boil their pigs alive you dumb gook

india is also a shit infested hellscape, what's your point?

in a fucking overflowing wok no less, dumb chinks

>The issue is fucking boiling them alive. At least try to humanely kill them.
...is this ironic? we do the same to pigs, lobsters and lots of other animals. Sure, is fucking inexcusable, but we aren't better than Chineses in that department.

And most people who eat dog don't boil them believe it or not

The guy in the animated gif was though

Moving the goalpost already?

You'll be surprised, user, you'll be really surprised

Hey. Don't do that.

>Some people are just insectoid subhumans who have no emotions or empathy what's the big deal?
Wtf I love watching stolen house pets be flayed and boiled alive now

>we do the same to pigs
No, we don't. They get a bolt to the head, then have their throats slit usually.

Lobsters are the only one we actually do that to and it's because if you don't, they release rapidly multiplying bacteria which would fucking kill whoever eats it.

>I would've rode wit you
>muh brotha
>muh nigga
>muh kang

And dogs in China get a bash in the head with a baseball bat and then their throats slit usually. That gif is not the norm.

Wait a damn minute! I thought Lurtz had the white hand print on his face?

Well, at least you didn't go with the "lobsters don't feel pain" meme. I can believe about that bacteria, and I'm to used to what happen to them and to pigs and cows in my country I don't bat an eye anymore, my point is though, is you'll feel the same if you grew up in an eviroment in where a dog is food, not pet.

>but muh postmodernism
Fuck you, you fucking kike.

>hitting a dog in the head with a bat is a guaranteed kill
spoken like a stupid chink that would try and fail to boil a dog alive. stop trying to pretend like chinese aren't especially inhuman, not saying it's their fault, their government is fucking corrupt. go look up china driving hit to kill articles, they intentionally back up and run people over instead of comitting hit and runs because they have to pay fines to the person for the rest of their life. look up videos of chinese traffic too, modern cars on shithole roads with zero traffic lights or traffic moderation.

You fuckers are making me wanna see an all black LoTR movie. Like a Wayans Brothers production or some shit

>Muh memes, Raiden

Faceapp already removed the race change

>a bolt to the head is a guaranteed kill
Also, is not to kill, is to knock it out, it won't feel shit even if it's alive while they're slithing its throat

I don't eat mammals stupid chink.

t. cultural relativist

What's the Asian Joker Baby called?

china is terrible period

Not him, but you have no idea, that's what you do with rabbits for example, it's the best way, they won't feel a thing.

Scientific consensus is lobsters are too retarded to feel pain, at least the pain of being boiled, are you a flat earther who can't comprehend that different animals have different ways of sensing the world around them?

>Scientific consensus
No?, scientific consensus is that they actually feel pain unlike it has been said for decades by scientiest paid for food companies. Or do you think they have spams and twitches because they're happy of being boiled alive?

>Gooks are currently the biggest importer of dog meat
If they're importing them. Who's preparing them?
really makes me think

>he actually believes that
lel why don't you wikileaks that shit

Pigs and lobsters don't feel pain, retards. Also a pig would eat you if it had the chance, so no need to worry about them

ummm this was intended to be a comfy lotr thread not a good hate thread. please stop

just think of how impoverished uneducated and weak most chinese people are, there's surely plenty of cases just like this gif where someone has tried and failed to kill dogs. which makes me upset as "stupid uncultured westerner" because I enjoy dogs and think they're good companions to humans. I guess I should learn tolerance and how good countries like china with child sweatshops internet censorship and no traffic lights really are. shame on me.

>Pigs and lobsters don't feel pain, retards
??????????????

Now let's gave a whale of a time.

>scientific consensus is that they actually feel pain unlike it has been said for decades by scientiest paid for food companies
of course they feel pain. anyone who bought into that meme is naive and likely

It would work.

>being mad that a giant fish is being killed alive
Surely no one will do this.