/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: panda
Veto: TBD
Nominations: TBD
Temp Comp:Temptation Competition for a week before nominations. It's optional. The winner gets safety and the loser is a 3rd nominee.
Competition winner: TBD
Competition loser: TBD

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SteveMosesSound/status/895778576838119425
twitter.com/SteveMosesSound/status/895816967965331456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/ourgirl/

feeds back

why does alex looks disappointed in my dick size

So basically the only single reason Dani 'hates' Jessica is because of muh Caitlyn Jenner feefees

Love how everyone told the bitch that she wasn't even on a TV season and she needs to shut up.

i thought it was pretty funny that all she did was say her dress was ugly and everyone attacked her then she pointed out she is balding.

real thread

dont do this

>Raven i want to go upstairs..

>matt if you want to puke you puke

>raven i dont want to puke in front of everyone

oh here we go

i can understand sensitive tumblrinas getting upset about cody saying he "doesn't care what trannies think". but what straws are they grasping at to call him racist?

>FEEL BAD FOR ME

>tfw thinking of new ways to get sympathy

look at all those pills at her feet

He went to Ferguson for fun :

kevin's blasting Humble into his mic

her nasty zit finally went away

jason ratted out kevin and paul for drinking tigers soda

Dick on his show spent like 10 minutes on this transhit

she painted it on for sympathy

fags that do this are worse than any breed of earlyfag or pandafag

I bet Cody doesn't want the US to take in Syrian refugees

who does?

who does?

Stop being retarded.

Wait what happened?

Good.

I bet if Cody was president, he would start to execute all the queers, starting with Andy and Wil

Stop making them.
Problem solved.

comp time

Is Kevin on the spectrum or something? Why does he never focus his eyes?

>everyone is competing again because paul said so
>feeds are going to be out for 5+ hours again

shouldnt be nearly as long as last one cause they dont have to setup and tear down the entire house

they have a comp setup in the BY already

jessica ew exit interview is up

she still pretending she is a hero and a victim

>xmas not competing

And she's not?
You try living in a house with a bunch of retards damaging your hearing for over a month, big guy.

trash player

im a big girl

Well Josh sure as hell isn't the victim.

Post qts shaking shakers

Just as a for fun question for legit oldfags, what board do you guys think was more violent, Sup Forums or 200X level Survivor Sucks?

I remember going on Sucks and being scared to post at all, every comment was ripe to get flamed like crazy. On Sup Forums almost every reply gets an insult on it too though.

He is older and trying to look young so focusing without glasses is a challenge.

Nigger

how much would you pay to get in the middle of this party?

Lurk more faggot.

kikekillerklan.com

200X anything is more fun than these past 7 years.

I didn't really get into flamewars on sucks, mostly lurked though

the bitch who wouldn't clap for boomie thread is a classic

you are a gay

Jess back on twitter!

you just KNOW

He was also a big fan of Dominique even after her meltdown. His choices of favorite houseguests really confuse me.

Who was bottom?

I don't know if it applies in this case, but he said that he picks favorites when the cast is revealed and sticks with them regardless of what they do in the house.

reminder that alex is a gamer girl, just like us XD

>Jess lives 12 mins away from the BB house
Someone PayPal her enough money for a mega phone and an uber. Her game ain't over yet

what are the coordinates for the big brother house?

>come in ramses

handle?

>mfw

instagram is home to the cringiest fans ever. ugh.

Then why you here

so pathetic

they forgot the part about her being one of the worst players in the history of bb

siegfried and roy?

she wasnt that bad. she really just made one major mistake and that was trusting the house and not taking ramses off the block.

Just last week you were praising Jessica for being a gamer, so how disappointing was it to hear her tell you that “I just gave up” in her final days in the house?

>JULIE CHEN: It was soooooo disappointing to hear Jessica say she threw in the towel, but it wasn’t surprising. We saw it happen. At least she admitted it. I wanted to shake her and say, never hang your future in the hands of another human being! You’re young and have a shot at winning! If Cody is the real deal, he’ll be waiting for you on the outside. But she’s 26 and that’s probably too young to realize that.

BTFO

I would give anything to go back to 200X internet

and sticking with cody
attacking people
completely using her advantage wrong
nominating the wrong people to begin with
even her social game blew. it consisted of making sexual innuendo

she was there to play up her showmance to the cameras

>JC in charge of relationship advice

just marry an old kike that runs a tv network goy, make sure you go under the knife until you're unrecognizable too, that makes you more desirable

Everyone kept telling Jessica that she threw away her shot at $500,000 for Cody. Let’s play a game of “what if?” How do you think she would have done at this game had she had not gotten caught up in a showmance?

>Had she not ever gotten into a showmance, it’s hard to say. If she and Alex joined forces, that could have been epic. A sistermance for the history books!

tfw no melby 2.0

We’ve seen some players start to realize that Paul is calling the shots. Add in Jessica’s final words of warning during the live show to everyone else about him and do you think Paul is finally in a bit of trouble?

>I sure hope Alex listens to Jessica’s warning because she’s best positioned to take him out. She is good at physical and mental comps and she has friends in the house. She should also recruit Cody, her original buddy, to help her and then cut him when it’s time! Here’s hoping. Stay tuned!

BASED JULIE LIKE /OURGIRL/

she mad

most of that stuff happened after the ramses shit. i think if she wouldve used veto on ramses and put up one of the other paulfags, josh wouldve gone home and she wouldnt have attacked anyone else, probably wouldnt have had to use the temptation like that, and she couldve salvaged her relationship with mark and elena.

like i said she never should have put up ramses and josh to begin with. she did it to appease the house and out of her personal petty hatred of josh

she dumb

should've thought about it before they cast the rat.
she had 0 chance to change the votes.

twitter.com/SteveMosesSound/status/895778576838119425

YOU JUST KNOW

Guys he's straight, see he's still crushing on Bronte. There's no butt-business going on.

No she glad

>twitter.com/SteveMosesSound/status/895778576838119425
Must be a good feeling desu fambam. Being in the house I'd honestly be a bit reserved about shitty on >muhdisease.

The extreme low number of DRs would've been a small clue though.

forgot link.
twitter.com/SteveMosesSound/status/895816967965331456

I would happily impregnate, weird face/voice and all

she had a chance to use her advantage properly and secured another week in the house and she blew it harder than she blew cody

i want a girl like bronte

her telling me to fill her pussy with my cock in that bree olsen voice would just get me hard forever

you're dumb.
if she didn't use that temptation she'd go home last week.
if you don't think that's true, you are just misted by pandas farts.
she played the hand she was dealt.
if that hoh comp wasn't a retarded luck based shit, they had a huge chance to actually win in.
easy as that.
even if they wouldn't vote her out last week, there is no chance she wouldn't go home this week.

look, her grandstanding and threatening the entire house with her temptation was dumber than your last post.

what she should have done was went to paul in private and told him exactly how it works and he knows she couldnt lie and could confirmed it with production. paul is the type of guy who doesnt like the being shown up and backed into a corner, her dumb move forced him to "call her out". she could have made a deal where her and cody never even went OTB and they would have had it for the next week to either use or let expire and they would both be in jury right now

you're smart

Based Alex going to make a power move this week

they should have moved nominations to saturday during temp comp weeks. having them within hours of the comp doesnt leave much room to strategize and hasty decisions are being made

>you're smart
I know, thank you

Her 'grandstanding' was a play that would work in a non retarded house. She chose to bet that Paul isn't a moron that will let his whole HOH go to waste for nothing. She did tell him how it works. He didn't believe her.
Pauls hardon for Cody is so big that there was no possible deal that could have been made.
Paul would've not make a 'secret deal' with them both because he can't show himself as shady to his minions.
What? One week he will bitch and moan all the time how Cody and Jess are evil and the worst and the biggest targets for anyone in the house and then magically target Mark?
I know you like to write fanfiction, but please watch some livefeeds first to know characteristics of the players, so you won't be seen as a dumbass

FEEDS ARE BACK

CODY WON AGAIN

I don't know who was praising Jessica for her game. She sucked at strategy but was one of two people who I could actually root for since she was gunning for Paul.

right it would have worked with anyone BUT paul. i never said they had to make a secret deal that exposed him to his minions. his core 6 is all he needed. he would basically be swapping cody and jess for mark and elena. she only told him how it works AFTER the veto. she should have went to him before noms. i have watched 150 days of paul on the feeds and have a pretty good grasp on how is little mind works. you just stroke his ego and let him feel like he is in control and he will work with you.

paul would have much rather gotten 2 people out than 1 while taking some heat off him with a deal

feeds

>AFTER the veto
doesn't matter. he still didn't believe her even though she couldn't lie

I'm not saying Jess was a competent player, far from it. I truly believe that xmas would've been gone week one if she wasn't so forceful, but tp say that her using the temptation was wrong and that she had any chance after Ramzez was voted off is just ridiculous.

cody didnt win

SPOONMAN

>alexfag being this desperate

mark won

MARKY WON