Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iieWSI-R4T4
youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0
twitter.com/IDEASOFICE_FIRE/status/896086625234460672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE HOOOOAAAAR IS PREGNANT

that family had the best actors in the show

You should shut your fucking hole

Any Rosabell "bad poosy" Laurenti Sellers cinematography recommendations?

AND HARRENHAAAAAL

THE AGE OF WIMENZ IS OVER

true dat
youtube.com/watch?v=iieWSI-R4T4

Was it pure kindness or did Ned misunderestimate Cersei?

>aesthetic as fuck
>best actors
Truly based.

real thread real thread real thread

>ywn feel his beard on your cheeks as he leans in for a royal kiss

>white men are rallying around a sisterfucker

lmao

I like Tyrion's "early 2000s fuccboi" hairstyle in the pilot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

late, gonna have to send this one to the jannies

>Ghost of Stannis: Without their master's command, the restless white walkers will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained... There must always be... a Night King
>Jon: "The weight of such a burden... it must be mine. For there is no other to—"
>Bran: "Wait!"
>Jon: "Bran!"
>Bran: "You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother... but it is not your own."
>Bran: "The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the crown upon my head, Jon. Forevermore - I will be the jailer of the damned.
>Jon: "No brother, I cannot!"
>Bran: "Do it Jon! You and Dany have your own destiny to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.
>Jon: "You will not be forgotten... brother."
>Bran: "I MUST be forgotten, Jon! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear – they must never know what was done here today."
>Bran: "Tell them only that the Night King is dead.. and that Brandon Stark died with him..."

A FUCKING FISH!!!!!!!

fuck the targs
jamie thread

which one are we in

>LARPing as a nigger

Sigh... Here's your (You)

I was a fookin' legend

How old do you all reckon she is?

What if Lyanna had survived but insisted on keeping Jon while married to Bobby?

This one.

36, close enough.

KILL THE BITCH

>yfw he was actually talking about lyanna

Fuck you.

Robert would still be a cuck

>Targaryens have been inbred as fuck for years
>Ned spergs out because of the Lannisters when he knows that Bobby B doesn't even give a shit about Cersei
Autism.

>Ned resigned rather than agree to go along with Dany's assassination
>Dany giving Jon shit because "your dad's friend tried to kill me and he didn't care!" (after of course she had already said she cannot be judged for her father's actions)

IM GONNA FIRING MA LAZAAAR

Why are oathfags such retards?

>hurrr durr muh oaths muthafugga don't make me think for myself

Arthur Dayne is a faggot.

(22:01:51)

real thread (22:01:34)

Not the rightful heir

Get it through your thick lannifag skull

AND SO HE SPOKE
AND SO HE SPOKE

But the line of succession, the proper progression

Early threads can sage and die

Are you retarded? King Robert believes the children are his, it has nothing to do with Cersei. The only thing Ned did wrong was warning Cersei, he should have just told Robert.

It's weird that a member of the Kingsguard who fucked his sister who was married to the king is considered a hero and an embodiment of chivalric virtue in Westerosi history.

Aemon the Dragonknight that is.

fuck off

Ahhhh.... Aaahhhh...

A little bit of both. He didn't want the kids to be slaughtered like Rhaenys and Aegon were; they didn't choose their parents. He also didn't think Cersei would get Robert killed and then take over.

FUCK YOU THIS THREAD IS THE RIGHTFUL HEIR

you have been reported to mod

>King Robert believes the children are his

Lannisterfags should be grateful ned told cersei before robert, their shitty house would be exterminated if he wasn't honorable. More than they ever did for him.

can I keep the body ? I can be useful for my work

samecuck

>announcing reports

Did Bloodraven warg the board to get revenge on the man who usurped his family?

I mean "get the dude drunk and hope he dies in a hunting accident" seems like the most unreliable plan for assassination ever.

Source of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0

>tfw Azor Jaime kills the Mad Queens

If you got a loan from the Iron Bank, where would you build a castle?

I'd buy slaves and use them to build a 100 mile wall at the neck and then build a canal and get rich off taxing ships to pass through.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

ned should have agreed to kill the HOOOOOOOR

hbo leaks

The fact that the Starks never built a wall just north or just south of the neck is so confusing to me. I know the swamps make it next to impossible to cross without going through Moat Cailin, but adding a wall makes the place completely impregnable unless you go by ship.

>you'll never watch the alternate timeline where Robert goes around personally caving the chest in of every Lannister in Westeros

whiny kingslaying cunt. the night's watch was a mercy for him

the westerlands

>how DARE that TEENAGER have the NERVE to go through PUBERTY!

MEERA DESU SENPAI

CERSEI IS CUTE

So did Varys actually intend to kill Dany or did he tell Jorah to stop the assassin?

This is an inconcistency in the books as well since Gurm hadn't come up with the stupid Aegon-plot when aGoT was released.

What was Varys&Illyrio's original plan?

Puberty went through him.

i miss long hair bearded jaime

Ned was dumb as fuck. Admit it.

and then watch your profit get drained by paying usury to the iron bank jews, tribute to your liege lord and tribute to the crown. solid fucking business plan

HELP ME BROOON

AAAAAHHHHHHHGHGHG!

If Robert had tried that he would have been killed. The Red Keep is swarming with Lannister guards and Cersei owns the City Watch. All the Baratheons are gone, Stannis took them to Dragonstone and Renly took them to Storm's End.

Is he right?
twitter.com/IDEASOFICE_FIRE/status/896086625234460672

Scenes women and lannisterfags will never understand

BONGED

or be able to see him hiding in a brothel licking his wounds after he was defeated during his rebellion

Charles Dance is based
That little fucker who played little fucker did great job
Nikolaj is based /ourguy/
Lena is shit and so is Cersei
Tyrion is okay but basically became the male equivalent of coalburner

id go through him iykwim

>being this stupid

Baratheons are Durrandons with a name change. The whole seed is strong blue eyes black hair thing comes from Durrandons.

kino

i think if varys ordered any kind of attempt on her life he would be something better than that botched poisoning.

He should have gotten an emmy for this scene.

What does Star Trek have to do with this shit?

Varys' original plan was kept in the dark, but I think GRRM mentioned that he's got a long-term view for all the characters, he just hasn't gotten around to actually writing the details. So I think Aegon Blackfyre was in the works for a while.

He really does seems dumb when you go back and watch it. Especially his obsession with oaths. What happened to Ned's oath to serve the Targaryens?

Yeah, it's disgusting the redcloaks were ever allowed to swarm the palace like parasitic locusts. Didn't even have the decency to pretend any of the heirs were baratheon.

Huh. Thats basically what the Freys did with the Twins. Could work user. Assuming youre not in perpetual war with multiple houses vying for the same sort of financial/military advantage.

Did Stannis participate in any field battles during the rebellion or did he just sit in Storm's End eating rats?

>Lena is shit and so is Cersei
Opinion discarded.

Reminder that this pic is wrong and that they were both on horseback when this happened

Why does the show insist on giving him those stupid bangs as if trying to make him still look like a 12 year old? Who fucking cares, anyone thats not retarded* can figure out that time passes and kids grow up, they dont need to keep trying to hide the fact that 10 year olds dont still look like 10 year olds 8 years later, jesus christ

*which i guess answers my question since the gay ma thrones fandom is 99% populated by retards