I pray to God every night that feminists will get btfo. Please Sup Forums...

I pray to God every night that feminists will get btfo. Please Sup Forums, assure me that Daenarys will die as a sequel to November 8th.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7VuGknEfQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

..only to haunt you in your dreams, user.

She can't die. She might lose one dragon. Maybe two but she will win and Got will go down as a feminazi show for years to come.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7VuGknEfQY

How is this not proof that she'll die because of her dragons/winter and be reunited with Khal Drogo and her son? What other purpose could this sequence have?

At this point I think a lot of people would kill themselves if she died in the show.

I'd punch this bitch in second if she wins GoT

Why would Martin do that after being so edgy with killig Ned/red wedding/hodor? You're pitching the most predictable narrative when we know the show's bearded man in the sky is all about those twists. I don't see how the story could end in such a boring way after having been so unpredictable at one point.

I still think Tyrion will be king because of the line in the first book. Something about his shadow making him look "tall like a king" for a moment in the first Jon chapter

GOOD.

I know, it will be more beautiful than seeing them cry at a reality star as president.

>Not enjoying the subtle redpilling as she goes of the deep end in her social justice crusade to bring brown savages and brown castrated zombies to be faced with the reality of an overbearing race of evil beings hell-bent on seizing property and enslaving the lifeless bodies of their victims as they artificially manipulate the environment to their advantage, also known as the Jews.

White Walkers, I mean.

pusy

I can't wait for Dany to win and bask in the years of poltards and stanniscucks.

Fire and blood motherfuckers

go back faggot

Nah I like bullying you faggots too much.

>bullying
you just embarrass yourself YAS QUEEN!

Sansa is the only Stark child who won't die a virgin...

>YAS QUEEN
You're trying too hard to fit in, faggot.

>you're trying too hard to fit in
You're trying too hard to fit in faggot

>Madam Queen of the Seven Realms

what color is your hair shitskin?

Triggered stanniscucks.

HE'S ALIVE DAMMIT DO YOU REALLY TRUST BRIENNE TO KILL ANYONE
THEY NEVER SHOWED HIS DEATH
HE'S A MAJOR FUCKING CHARACTER

SEASON 8 JUST YOU WAIT

You are mentally ill. You care too much about a shitty show. The white race doesn't want you.

YASS QUEEN!

I bet you think faggots in dresses are women too don;t you?

jon got some and so did robb
and arya surely got experimental with the butchers boy

>leftist faggot numale detected

Osha probably raped Rickon too. That's just the way wildlings are.

>i pray to God every night

what the fuck is wrong with americans

>leftist

Fuck off retard. Just because I believe crying over a dumb TV show is retarded and I call you for what you are, a dumbass that cares more about Tumblr than the future of your country doesn't mean I'm a leftist, in fact, I bet you always do the same when someone calls you a loser. It'd a bad and slightly fun show, that's it, anyone aside from the bookfags shouldn't really care, you are no different than the reddit numales, kekistan and cuckservatives should care more about the new Rothschild war against Korea instead of spamming shit in this board

tl;dr

faggot

It would be tragic to allow such a childish and idiotic character to win.

Jon sacrifices himself to stop the white walkers, Dany realises she's shit at running a kingdom but is good at conquering so she fucks off to put an end to slavery and other shit she doesn't like across the world.
Tyrion is left in charge of Westeros and plans to introduce democracy, Sansa plots to take advantage and install herself as the leader of Westeros instead. Arya is lost without a purpose and returns to the Nameless Men and Bran goes back behind the wall.

The day of the rope will come for all /r9kpol/.

Dany has to go back, the dothraki are only behind her because they believe after westeros she is taking them to conquer other land.

GRRM is a self-described feminist. He won't let the most prominent female characters all be insane warmongers.

SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN

LIBKEKS BTFO

GRRM was already describing her ruling of Mereen as idiotic, thinking that ending the slavery ex abrupto would magically solve all the problems.
We did see how it ends in the show but books are hinting that Mereen will be probably decimated.

I have an AR15 waiting for you faggot

never read the books and only saw season 1 on tv a few years ago.

but i'm already imagining the shitstorm that will happen when those last few books are released and they are different from the tv show.

daeny will probaly win in the show
i bet she dies in the books

(((Jews)))
You're thinking of white people, user. We bring shit skins to their knees with our tall stature and beautiful eyes/hair. We'll also bring this age of humanity to an end in a great irradication.

>He's a major character
Like that makes a fucking difference

>actually unironically supporting dany in 2017

You realize that 99% of people watching the show are cheering for Dany and her dragons right?

Sup Forums just loves to be contrarian

>show ends and it says how dany was a good queen

I would love to see that.
Just for that one line.

>Literally letting loose a horde of warrior whose culture revolves around fucking up civilizations and raping everyone

The only people who support her haven't spent 5 minutes considering the situation or are insane

well if everyone does it then it must be ok

99% of people are normies and therefore don't read books.

How many women have the dothraki raped under Dany's rule?

Now compare that to how many women Lannister soldiers have raped.

>2 out of three dragons die against WW
>Dany is on one, goes down
>Jon fights to her
>"She's dead jim".jpg
>Has to kill her as a WW
>Blah blah blah lightbringer
>The end

Euron ripping and tearing through the sand snakes was pretty good.
though it's a shame that bad poussey had to be killed by Cersei
I hated Dany attitude in episode 3, she have dragons but she can't believe in the existence of ice zombies.
Cersei is going to get absolutly destroyed one way or an other but Daenerys might survive until the end and rule what's left of Westeros

>plebs thinking SJW virtue signalling tumblr whore with freed slaves wont win
>literally lecturing you on gender pronouns and giving you face full of cock to show how cucked male audience is

>99%
"No"

You don't talk to people very often, do you?

>being this btfo'd about a female in power
no wonder you FAGGOTS dont have a gf

>shitposting about liberals
>get called a dumbass and a fag by some guy
>resort to muh leftists
>other guy turns to be a nazi that believes crying over GOT is pretty gay
>now go muh guns after being exposed as a manchild

Great job user, keep the good job, you are totally improving this board.

I love dany

>that spacing

Half of those post were guys saying the show is shit and doesn't really matter.

I want Cersei to remain Queen because her and her brother are the only not shit characters in the show

does that make me a feminazi?

>whining about feminism while watching a fantasy show with dragons and magic
please kys

I think Jamie's character is great, Euron is alright given the fight that he is literally just a DAE bad guy character who was revived to serve a plot point. Im not sure about Cerci's character, I think she's just serving a role as a 'dae bad guy' like Euron.

What would happen to the seven kingdoms after they're both dead? Jamie can't marry because he's Kingsguard and Cerci's infertile.

Lancel next king when?

Jaime doesnt need to stay with her.

How is this a thing? People have been spacing that way on Sup Forums for at least a six years. Why are people suddenly calling it >reddit spacing

>arguing with holes by proxy
oh sweetie

To me it makes sense that Dany goes mad. It happens often with Targs, and I think she's gotten or going to get entitled and power hungry because of her dragons. But Preston Jacobs said that GRRM is a feminist and probably won't let the two most important female characters both turn mad. So that sucks.

can someone post that edited youtube s7 trailer where Daenerys is the evil?

It's not so much about a female being in power in that this female happens to be an idiot.

>It's not so much about a female being in power
it is for me desu. show went from perfectly realistic medieval setting from s1 to pathetic girl power fantasy