The Last Jedi spoilers...

The Last Jedi spoilers, random beats that I believe weren't unveiled yet that I pieced together from the material I worked with. Before anyone ask: it's ads and similar blah blah stuff.

Finn's new spinal implant is connected to his nervous system. After Finn is captured, The First Order hacks into his brain to retrieve information about Resistance's base on D'Qar.
Snoke literally bathes in blood which is sucked from his prisoners with a special equipment, alive. He has a special edgy-looking executioner which performs this "ritual".
Poe Dameron has a force tree through which his dead mother talks to him.
Phasma is MUCH more important in this movie. Second in charge under Snoke - emperor Palpatine's daughter. The pact she made with Snoke is why The First Order was built with help of Empire's remaining military.
Rose is Crait native. Under the Empire's rule, her people slaved away many years in the mines. She discovers that Amilyn Holdo wants to capture Crait just to use the existing "slave workforce" to finance Resistance, and this causes her to switch sides.
Starkiller base was Empire's project, prepared as retaliation weapon in case Empire falls. It was discovered by Poe's father but he didn't live to bring the news to Resistance. This is what fuels Poe to lead a scout mission to a new planet rumoured to be where Snoke is. It's called Vartu, Valar or something like this, it starts with V and sounds evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2olw26/rumor_potential_Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=NeMQpvVMIWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure why not? This movie already sounds like utter garbage, why not throw more shit on the fire?

>Palpatine's daughter
>lol

>Snoke literally bathes in blood
come on, fag, it's PG-13

Didn't Rian just posted yesterday on Twitter that TLJ has some gore and suggestive stuff in it and therefore isn't suitable for children?

>this retarded bait is STILL better than anything Disney will come up with

>vampire Snoke

Cool.

>Phasma being Palpatine's daughter

Not cool.

8/10 nice LARP

>mfw people hate on SW instead of enjoying it

Sup Forums is full of contrarians

that's a lot of ugly peoples in a single pic

i believe this, poe's mom had a force tree in the book.

>emperor Palpatine's daughter

Kek ok user. Here's your reply.

>emperor Palpatine's daughter
it does actually make sense, her armor was made from palpatine's starship, which definitely implies some sort of connection.
is this why they're releasing her book the same day as the movie hits the theaters?

>Not posting the real leaks

>ghost of anakin

No way they bring Hayden back.

What an absolute clusterfuck

Finn's spinal implant being hacked definitely sounds like something Rian would do, he's into all sorts of techno-terror.

Snoke being an alien vampire is a cool concept.

Phasma's armor was made from Palpatine's starship. Also all current canon points that she's much more important that her rank suggests and technically in the same league as Hux and Kylo.

Two books about Phasma are released very soon, and the September one is marketed as containing shocking revelations about her.

Two books and shocking revelations about a minor character? How is that plausible? Phasma being Palpatine's daughter actually adds up in this context.

Def screencapping this.

>Two books and shocking revelations about a minor character? How is that plausible?
Are you serious? Star Wars fans are gullible morons who will buy anything with a Star Wars logo slapped on it.

heh....sounds like utter shit.
good job

Retarded enough to be believable.

it's true, all of it.

If you thought of this that means some hack writer thought of it as well.

- Mike Stolkasa

that's why Rey needs those teeth.

But the real question is, who did Sheev bang?

is that fucking sloth anakin

These are the questions that keep me up at night.

>literally dog dick light saber
Why is this allowed?

>Starkiller base was Empire's project, prepared as retaliation weapon in case Empire falls

All I want to know is Kylo's storyline in TLJ. I literally don't give a shit about anything else.

it doesn't make any sense since building the deathstar was really fucking difficult. Which in turn being is so stupid that it's probably true.
TFA is so retarded.
I'm still laughing about crack penguins.

this sounds way more promising than the other "leaks"

>September one is marketed as containing shocking revelations about her.
She's Lukes daughter.

Lukes kid falls to evil
Hans kid falls to evil
its rhymes so its like poetry, it has symmetry.

Rey is totally General Veers daughter or some other Imperial officers.

way to cut out all the people in the thread calling out the "leaker" with all the gaping holes and inconsistencies with what he was saying.
>I worked on TLJ
>I conveniently can "leak" things that have been leaked for months
>Here's a vague plot that anyone could've pieced together based on the leaks and the teaser trailer
>No spoilers that are reasonable things to have leaked, ie: characters being together in a certain location, action sequences, etc
>somehow "leaker" knows every detail about an incredibly secretive spoiler

you guys are fucking idiots for believing this shit. Just think about it, how would this guy know that Anakin is the "Force Sloth"? Was Hayden Christensen on set puppeting the sloth? No, we know who filmed on Skellig Michael (Mark/Daisy/Adam), if Hayden Christensen went then that shit would be everywhere within hours.

The same logic can be applied to people claiming to know who Rey's parents are. How would they know that? Does Rey give Luke a "World's Greatest Dad" mug?

Do you people not realize how film shoots work? Especially ones with as much secrecy as these? Even back when they were filming the "I am your father" reveal, the only people who knew about it going into the films premiere were Lucas, Kershner, James Earl Jones, and Mark Hamill, who was only told what the line was going to be a minute before they filmed it. Prowse was given a different line, like "Obi-Wan killed your father" or some shit, and Mark reacted to it pretending he had said the real line.

fayz-muh sounds cooler than fass-muh

She honestly looks like she could be McDiarmid's daughter.....

STARWARS IS FOR NUMALE FAGGOTS

tc is fake
real leak here idc
snoke is lukes first student who he intentionally trained in the dark side and gave kylo to be his apprentice
luke sent his recovered lightsaber out into the galaxy so that it may find an heir and lead them to him to train
true balance only exists in the battle between the dark side and the light side
those who come close to the edge then back away as his father and he had done are true examples of the balance
phasma isn't anybody important but changes sides and it is assumed that she will be poes love interest in ep9
kylo kills hux for capturing leia
kylo takes leia back to the resistance and she forgives him for what he has done and her last scene is of her smiling, watching teh sunset as he leaves the planet reflecting luke's twin suns on tatooine scene
rey and kylo meet and duel several times but come to agreement that there is more to the force than they have been told by their teachers
they travel with luke to defeat snoke on his personal star destroyer
kylo and rey realize that they don't have to fight and that they can make a new type of jedi by using both sides of the force as one and leave luke to battle snoke alone
they are assumed missing at the end of the movie and luke draws a RED lightsaber to fight snoke who draws luke's ROTJ green lightsaber and credits roll

>Finn's new spinal implant is connected to his nervous system. After Finn is captured, The First Order hacks into his brain to retrieve information about Resistance's base on D'Qar.

A few years ago, I would have thought this unbelievable. Given the current state of SW, this is probably true..

I read that as Snoke being Palpatine's daughter. Would have been a neat twist.

also everyone was using that cartoon thing of the two "Force Sloths" tanning their balls as proof of Force Sloth Ghost Anakin, which makes no fucking sense because there are two of them, which should immediately disprove that entire "theory".

so luke is not evil?

a few years ago you would have no idea who either of those characters are you retard

If she truly is Palpatine's daughter then it has to have been a rewrite of the character as they were making the Last Jedi

If she's the reason the First Order works with Snoke then it makes no sense for her to be taking orders from anyone but perhaps Snoke, and in the Force Awakens she is treated like nothing more than a glorified Stormtrooper officer

It also just makes it worse that she would with almost no coercion deactivate the shields for Starkiller Base, and then the heroes dispose of her by literally throwing her into the trash

its implied that he got into some dark stuff in a ancient sith temple and MAY be tainted by the dark side and could possible already be or be on the way to becoming a sith lord. his whole reason for starting the jedi academy changed from training a new jedi order to basically training a few powerful grey/neutral forceusers who would be strong enough to defeat him if he ends up going astray. he is using vader's red lightsaber I assume at the end.

Lets pretend its 2007

>user, there is going to a SW sequel trilogy
>One of the side characters, a black guy, is going to have a spinal implant connected to his nervous system. After he is captured, the baddies hack into his brain to retrieve information about who gives a fuck

she is lukes daughter and was sent in a long term undercover mission to sabotage the first order

Trekkie detected

If true this will be more retarded than just about anything in the prequels

no, we buy any shit with a Star Trek logo slapped on it. our shame is just as great. probably worse, since we aren't recovering from getting JJ'd any time soon

>Phasma is MUCH more important in this movie. Second in charge under Snoke - emperor Palpatine's daughter. The pact she made with Snoke is why The First Order was built with help of Empire's remaining military.

Fuck you.

Fuck you, fuck Disney, fuck you. What a stupid fucking thing..fuck that's shit.

two years earlier we just saw a white guy have two legs implants and an arm implant connected to his nervous system and turn into a black guy.

this was in the same movie that had a coughing robot. A robot that had organic eyes and lungs for some reason, even though the rest of his body was completely robotic. None of what you said would seem unreasonable for a new Star Wars film.

if you think thats real you're a fucking moron

Everything that's leaked is shit, who knows how shitty they can go?

>Poe Dameron has a force tree through which his dead mother talks to him.

That's from the comics.

I swear, the only way to salvage Phasma would have been to make the chrome armor just be what Stormtrooper officers wear. let Phasma have died in TFA, and have the guy from Game of Thrones play a different one.

they could redub Phasma's lines in TFA for the sequel trilogy box set or something, and maybe stick a few more silver stormtroopers in that Nazi rally scene to be unit commanders.

>judging a film that isn't even out yet based on fake rumors
Brainlet.

>fake rumors

The leaks are true moron.

holy fuck

Let's pretend it's 1997
>user, there is going to be a SW prequel trilogy
>One of the antagonists in the final film, a droid, has four arms with a lightsaber in each but he also has asthma and talks like a weird mix between an Italian and a Russian. He's killed when Obi-Wan shoots him in the lungs with a blaster after fighting him while riding a dinosaur while the droid rode a hamster wheel and his eyes burst into flames and he explodes
>What? What about his 4 lightsabers?
>He loses those like a minute into the fight and just uses like a stick thing with electricity on it
>this doesn't sound real. What's his name at leas? Is it cool? Like Darth Vader?
>his name is General Grevious
>what
>also The Emperor is named Sheev

How were the leaks for episode 7? Did they come true or were they bullshit?

Prove it.

haha nice one
man reddit has some funny jokes xD

>also the Emperor is named Sheev

never gets old

Fuck off reddit

well at this point most of the plot had leaked because of all of the pissed off crew members that had to be laid off after Ford broke his ankle and they shut down production for a few weeks. Until then all the leaks were bullshit aside from the few shitty leaked pics of concept art, but even those were misinterpreted and most of them were designs/ideas that weren't used in the movie.

here's an example of what the "leaks" were like. The first 4 parts are linked earlier in the post if you're curious but it doesn't matter because the entire thing is made up:
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2olw26/rumor_potential_Sup Forums_episode_vii_leak_part_5/?st=J2WD9ZUG&sh=78a00ee7

Kylo Ren was the only character I really liked in TFA, probably because he had the closest thing to character development in the entire movie.

I remember the early leaks talked about opening with Luke's hand floating in space while clutching his lightsaber, which never happened, but likely was a part in the early draft of the story considering we get Luke's old lightsaber back even though that thing should have tumbled into the core of Bespin

>coughing robot

He was a cyborg you idiot. How can you be too dumb for Star Wars?

>Actually believes a post on Sup Forums

Could've been Sly Moore or some unknown chick.

pretty sure that was confirmed in some interviews as something that was in place but just didn't work, so it was scrapped.

>Palpatine's daughter

This is how I know it's fake, not even Disney is this retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=NeMQpvVMIWo

skip to 1:35

>you'd read the leaks and stuff... it was so wrong, and then one day I read the first 15 minutes, absolutely accurate
>original opening shot was a hand with a lightsaber

Where's the link to that video that guy was spamming here a few weeks back?

The one that was a plinkett-esque review for Force Awakens.

>Phasma is MUCH more important in this movie. Second in charge under Snoke - emperor Palpatine's daughter. The pact she made with Snoke is why The First Order was built with help of Empire's remaining military.

So why was she just a random captain then getting shoved into a trash compactor?

Padme

Too bad nobody has any actual leaks about him.

Crashing this thread with no survivors

I'M A FUCKING IDIOT

Grevious was a cyborg. He had a brain and everything.

So Star Wars is becoming Journal of the Whills again right?

we all knew it would end this way

no he didn't

thats not john boyega. is that his stunt double?

>MA
>REY
>SUE

whet

What's with all the parental shit? Why does everyone's dad have to have done something relevant now?

her decoy

EW

>that importance on Phasma
Why the fuck is she a mere captain having to personally reprimand Finn, some nameless stormtrooper in of the thousand ranks in the army? She might as well be the Empress and in the last movie she had to address Kylo Renn

No source. Complete LARPing bullshit.

Please be real.
I want to see this clusterfuck unfold in the theater.

>we a sea sloth now who is also anakin

Cosplayers. Seriously.

>Do you people not realize how film shoots work? Especially ones with as much secrecy as these? Even back when they were filming the "I am your father" reveal, the only people who knew about it going into the films premiere were Lucas, Kershner, James Earl Jones, and Mark Hamill,

Back then the internet didn't exist.

We live in the age of leaks now that Drumpf is president

Jar Jar Binks.

Hence why captain phasma is ugly

>phasma isn't anybody important but changes sides and it is assumed that she will be poes love interest in ep9

kek

Wait what the fuck, isn't that the man-woman from game of thrones?