Indian cinema

>Indian cinema

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achaemenid_invasion_of_the_Indus_Valley
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-india-toilet-movie-20170811-story.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is this country's problem?

I want to know what the fuck netflixes problem is for flooding the online library with Indian shit

its mandatory by EU law for netflix to have atleast like 40-60% or something of its library consisting of european movies. Might be the same thing with other countries like India Or Russia

overpopulation and lack of decent education systems for the majority of the country

the upper class are just 'show pusy' chads but the bottom of the country's barrel is extremely deep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

designated screaming cinemas

India is a country of Jews and gypsies
The upper caste is a tiny minority that is rich, intelligent, uncaring for people other than their own yet controls everything
The lower castes are poor, stupid and contribute nothing of value

They lost Disney and Marvel, they're going to need filler for it real quick

POO

Is actually a gang rape

>mfw someone was reading about toilet statistics in india and I got to explain designated shitting streets and toilet mascots to everyone at work

>India is finally getting a toilet

this should be a comedy kino

An interesting thing forgotten by history is that India, a few thousand years ago, was conquered by the Iranians. The Iranians established themselves at the top of the social hierarchy, and created a religion that locked that hierarchy into place. The Iranians, who were paler complected, occupied the top two strata, the genetic Indians occupied all the lower castes. The Iranians were also cattle herders so their own religion that regarded cattle as sacred evolved into the Hindu religion.

The lower castes were darker people and they were always intended to be subjugated by the higher castes. It goes so far that if someone in a higher caste wants to beat, kill, or rape someone in the lower castes; they are pretty much allowed to do it with impunity, without the authorities bothering them at all about it.

In more recent times the hierarchy is being relaxed somewhat in regards to marriage, occupation, and legal status.... but only on the books. It still remains very much in practice...

>An interesting thing forgotten by history is that India, a few thousand years ago, was conquered by the Iranians.
Stopped reading there because you're fucking retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achaemenid_invasion_of_the_Indus_Valley

I was just reading this and laughing.
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-india-toilet-movie-20170811-story.html
>“Toilet: A Love Story,” which stars Akshay Kumar and opened in India on Friday, tackles the problem of open defecation. More than 500 million Indians lack access to toilets, accounting for three-fifths of the world’s population who must go to the bathroom outdoors.
>“Hearing the damning statistics linked to open defecation was enough to trigger my urge to make a difference through film,” Kumar said in an email interview to The Times.
>“I just can’t fathom how we’ve been able to launch rockets [to] Mars and the moon but still not been able to build toilets to end open defecation across the country.”

>Indus Valley
>constituting the whole of the subcontinent
Never mind that this invasion happened almost a thousand years after the Vedic culture had already been firmly established well into the Gangetic plain and beyond. Also forget about how just a couple of hundred years later this Iranian influence was obliterated not just by Alexander but by the Mauryans and later dynasties, some of which came not from the east/Iran but from Central Asia.
Seriously, stop posting or I will come by your neighborhood and shit in your street.

Also see Indo-Aryan migration theory. I'm sure it's not a welcome thought that your cherished Hindu ideals come from a culture subjugating your people, but that's what happened.

Daily reminder that if 80% of all chinese people were killed overnight that there would be still more people than all of the USA.

>Indo-Aryan migration theory.
Indo-Aryan urheimat is somewhere in Central Asia, not Iran. I wonder if you're getting confused over Scythians whose culture developed way after the composition of the Vedas and who did indeed invade the subcontinent but again well after the establishment of the Vedics in the Gangetic plain.
Even Zoroaster was supposedly from a place closer to India than Persia proper. By the way, Persia was actually a region much further west of the Indus valley, closer to Mesopotamia, from where Persians claimed ethnic descent. All of this cultural coalescence in the Iranian plateau happened pretty much after the Vedas had been composed.
The major influences of distinctly Iranian (Persian) culture on India before the Islamic invasion was mainly writing (Brahmi) and architectural styles (Ashokan capitals).
I know Hinduism is a syncretic belief system whose core mythology comes from outside the subcontinent and ultimately can be traced to the larger Indo-European family. But saying that Iranians conquered India and culturally subjugated anyone beyond the Indus is to be as historically illiterate as saying that the Slavs physically and culturally conquered the Germanic tribes.

why didn't they just build toilets from the money the spend on making this shit movie?

>shit movie
kek

those witch doctors are smart tbqh

>Because they already spend millions to no avail
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU