/got/ general

pls tell me about ulthos and sothoryos edition

last

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UijzexC6tCk
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Words
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAZB-DOKio&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

George is too busy watching TV and stuffing his face to write about them.

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

>Ghost of Stannis: Without their master's command, the restless white walkers will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained... There must always be... a Night King
>Jon: "The weight of such a burden... it must be mine. For there is no other to—"
>Bran: "Wait!"
>Jon: "Bran!"
>Bran: "You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother... but it is not your own."
>Bran: "The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the crown upon my head, Jon. Forevermore - I will be the jailer of the damned.
>Jon: "No brother, I cannot!"
>Bran: "Do it Jon! You and Dany have your own destiny to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.
>Jon: "You will not be forgotten... brother."
>Bran: "I MUST be forgotten, Jon! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear – they must never know what was done here today."
>Bran: "Tell them only that the Night King is dead.. and that Brandon Stark died with him..."

There's some pretty shady ass people in Ulthos.

Sothoryos is basically Africa so no one is gonna try to go map that shit who needs it

cast her

Are there seriously enough episodes left to wrap this shit up?

>the manlet that was promised

Do you think George gets enough fiber?

my wife

lyanna

The Storm Queen that Orys starts House Baratheon with.

I'm sure five or six of the burritos he eats each day have some beans in them

>the only stark male left is paralyzed and autistic
>Baratheons extinct
>Tyrells extinct
>Martells extinct
>Tullys assumed to be extinct
>Lannister males are either Kingsgaurd or forsaken the family name

Reminder the true winners of the Game of Thrones are the Arryns. The Seed is Stronk :DDD

Am I the only one who's bothered by how fucking shit this map is?

The positioning and shape of those continents is just atrocious, it would look more natural if you let a retarded child design it.

Anybody got more videos of women absolutely gushing for some Big Lannister Cock?

youtube.com/watch?v=UijzexC6tCk

News from the leaker.
>Re: the finale: miscarriage has been cut and Jaime leaves Cersei to fight for the future of their child
Next episode
>Dany will bring up Davos' line about Jon taking a knife in the heart for his people. Jon will reply that Davos has a big imagination.
>Dany will ask Jon about how many men did he defeat in the battle of the bastards.
. In the encounter between Jon and Gendry, the fact they're both bastards is gonna be come up, Gendry will tell Jon he met Ned in Tobho Mott's shop, and Jon will tell Gendry he met Robert in Winterfell. Jon will say that he thinks Gendry(Robert's bastard) is thinner than what he would expect, Gendry will reply that Jon is shorter than what he would expect.
>Sam, in Oldtown, will overhear the maesters(including Ebrose) discussing Bran's letter about the army of the dead heading torwards Eastwatch. They will read at loud a part where Bran states he's the three eyed raven. Sam will basically vouch for Bran, but at the end the maesters will doubt if they should warn everybody about the army of the dead and they will observe that this kind of menace would benefit Daenerys. Then one of the maesters will ask Ebrose "Isn't this the boy whose father and brother were burned by a dragon?". To this point Ebrose hadn't had the courage to bring up these news to Sam.
>Gilly will be reading High Septon Mynard's diary , and will be asking Sam questions: Did he know how many stairs there are in the Citadel, or how many windows Septo Baelor has. She will finally ask Bran what an annulment is, after Bran does the exposition explaining the term to Gilly, she will continue reading that Maynard wrote that he annulled prince's Rhaegar's marriage so he could marry again in Dorne.

Yunkai Whore 2

>the only Arryn male left is sickly, weak, and autistic

You were saying?

Shouldn't the citadel give Dany a measter aswell? They are supposed to be neutral and in every keep, are they not?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

random cheap whore

Uhh, the seed is strong user, he can impregnate even the most barren of women

Do you think NWKs hand gets very sweaty inside that golden metal glove?

Will they meet in season 8?

he's been training for 2 seasons now

>In a scene Qyburn and Cersei will have, they will be whispering and Qyburn will say to her that he "can prescribe something for that'", Cersei will reply "that won't be necessary". Immediately after that Jaime will walk into the room and will ask Cersei what is Qyburn doing there. Cersei will respond Qyburn is her hand and that he can be there for several and different affairs. The case is before this conversation Jaime just talked with Tyrion, Cersei takes it very badly that Jaime has spoken with their brother and considers this a kind of treason. Jaime will say that Bronn tricked him, and that he though he was going to train fighting with his left hand. Jaime will tell Cersei what Olenna revealed to him(that she poisoned Joffrey), and Cersei will basically dismiss this, since Tyrion still killed her father.
>Cersei will tell Jaime that they'll defeat dragons, the army of the dead, and the dragon queen, for us, for our house, and for this, and then she'll move her hand torwards her belly. This is how Jaime will realize Cersei is pregnant. Jaime will ask her who's she gonna say is the father, and Cersei will say "you". Jaime will worry about the opinions of the people, and Cersei will say to him "didn't you learn nothing from our father? A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.

This is equally shit but for different reasons:

>One summer's evening an astonishing piece of news reached the Ivy Bush and Green Dragon. Giants and other portents on the borders of the Shire were forgotten for more important matters; Mr. Frodo was selling Bag End, indeed he had already sold it-to the Sackville-Bagginses!

>"For a nice bit, too," said some. "At a bargain price," said others, "and that's more likely when Mistress Lobelia's the buyer." (Otho had died some years before, at the ripe but disappointed age of 102.)

>Just why Mr. Frodo was selling his beautiful hole was even more debatable than the price...

stream where?

Little fingers master plan doesn't have anything to do with that little whore sansa, it has everything to do with his son, sweet robin. While it may seem like he's trying to get the maester to poison him that's a misdirect. He's made his son the strongest lord in the realm.

Is SnK the GoT of anime?

Haven't been here in a few days, lads. Did this week's episode leak?

Nice general. In keeping with the theme, what is everyone's favorite House Words? House Codd wins for me, with the Plumms a close second
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Words

I heard Sothoryos has Velociraptors.

Gib leak nao >:DDD

How come nobody ever tried sailing west?

Essentially
Sothoryos = Africa
Ulthos = Australia
Sothoryos has lots of disease, scary animals, manlet natives, a few ruined cities and is mostly jungle. Not as much info on Ulthos but presumably the same deal beast and disease-wise. May also not actually be a separate continent but no one knows for sure.

Baratheons were literally founded by a bastard that came over with Aegon.

Gendry may as well keep the family tradition going and take the name.

SnK is the The Walking Dead of anime

oh fuck Rhaegar is pretty hot

Sorrowful men > faceless cucks

A Valyrian dragon rider tried to, came back after 3 years saying it was a continent without end. Allegedly the Summer Islanders and their carracks have mapped the southern edge

yes

Also
>Dany will ask Jon directly about the knife to the heart and Jon says that's just Davos's imagination.

>The half brother of Aegon the Conquerer with his own last name is equal to the bastard child of a tavern wench

Baratheons are done. Face it stagfag.

They even have the same repetitive shitty generals

>another leaked garbage quality episode

god please no

i miss sweet girl posting

No, not at all. They are both popular and have twists but that is where the comparison ends. I guess if you want to mention the painfully obnoxious fanbase then sure.

>How come nobody ever tried sailing west?
One man tried.

>Lord Gylbert began to speak. He told of a wondrous land beyond the Sunset Sea, a land without winter or want, where death had no dominion. "Make me your king, and I shall lead you there," he cried. "We will build ten thousand ships as Nymeria once did and take sail with all our people to the land beyond the sunset. There every man shall be a king and every wife a queen."

Farywns have at various times, as did a King in the North. None have returned.

No. That would be Berserk.

No I think SnK is actually getting more like GoT as it progresses.
Season 2 was OK overall with a few moments of greatness, its similar to GoT post season 3

Tell me this isnt kino
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAZB-DOKio&t=2s

Why would you leave heaven on earth to go back to westeros?

Name and sex of the Lannicest child. Go.

it can be hard to believe but snk generals are even worse, every thread the first 100 posts are the same spam and rest is about men having gay sex

Barristan best boy.

Post yfw Gendry uses Roberts Warhammer and horned Stag helmet in Season 8s final battle

Come on you niggers, pick your house words. Better yet, someone make a roll chart

>the only Arryn male left is sickly, weak, and autistic
Literally /ourguy/

I miss her.

foetus. non-binary.

Where is Robert's hammer?

Gendry looks like he'd get fucked in battle

It actually infuriates me that there is so much of the world beyond Westeros. The cities are bigger, the armies are bigger, the politics are more complicated, the wars are more dangerous, the magic is more exciting, and theres just more of it in general.
Meanwhile Westeros is just seven shitty kingdoms fighting over a shity throne. Why the fuck would Dany even want to rule it? Why would anyone want to after seeing the near boundless wealth of Essos? Its just so stupid.

Royal armory, which is so big no one noticed Joffrey stole it

He uses it on 2 City Watch shits next episode.

Azor Ahai

Anyone UK here? Watching Pick TV and there was just a Sky Atlantic advert for thrones, showed a few quick clips from ep 4, Jon and Dany in the cave, but last clip showed a dragon (likely drogon), swooping down towards the camera, sort of bending around what looked like a tall building/tower, at night time, or at least the background sky was very dark blue/black.

Anyone see that then??

>I miss this random irrelevant to the plot whore who can't act

too bad

Where'd you see Rhaegar?

Essos is more culturally and religiously diverse. Only hope for an eastern empire is one centered on Rhllor

He can hear shit no one can and seems to be affected by it. In the real world that would be a flaw. but in fantasy i dont know, he has loyal man to him and he is growing up. He may become a man, His is only theatened by litte finger and his own heir.

someone post a hi-def version of this image thanks

>WoT poster keeps spamming how much that is better than GoT
>look it up
>16 books
>all very long

summer islander, no one has time for that shit

He supposed to be strong as fuck, like his father was. The actor looks weak though because he's a manlet. Poor casting.

She's my ultimate waifu, though

>they cut the part where his sister tries to fuck him

Is Bronn kill? will /ourguy/ survive the Game of Thrones?

Season 1 shits the bed at the very end. Season 2 is boring as fuck for the first half then ends up okay at best

compare to source material which is actually really entertaining for both

She is literally perfect, of course I would miss the best girl

God damnit I didn't dig up this link for you faggots to ignore me.

It's interesting

They seem to have a lot of good land, most of Essos seems like it's grassland or arid or desert. Also when they're united The Seven Kingdoms is probably the biggest empire in the world.

Nah. He probably ends up riding North with Jaime in the finale.

>strong as fuck

Gendry is not maiden's dream tier

Post Edmures

I unironically want to see more dicks in this show, the last decent cock shot we got was Theon's

***MEANWHILE IN THE SPOOKY PLAINS***

Dany is psychotic, literally all she can think about is the iron throne but if she actually ever got it she would just fuck it all up like she did in Essos. She's not even interested in ruling and every time there's a problem she just wants to burn it away

>have Robert's genes
>be a blacksmith for over a decade

Yeah, he's supposed to be strong as fuck.

L E A K
E
A
K

pls indians

>Ours Are the Furries
I didn't think it made sense for the Baratheons but with all the antler helms, I started to get it

That's because Gurm couldn't be arsed to fill in the map, which is why there are supposed city states that are thousands of miles from each other.

You picked the best one first, it's no fun

What do White Walkers do with their free time?

Most underrated dick shot was the guy that tried to poison Dany with the wine in season 1. He was packing some serious heat.

>Come Try Me
Kek, nice. I've always like Ours is the Fury. It's an obvious choice. I also like Crakehall's "None so Fierce."

what if he worked out since season 3 or whenever he last showed up and was ripped lmao

I want to see Podrick's rubbing up against Gendry's