/who/ - Doctor Who General

Autistic bae edition.

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uA1SFhc8uL0
youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doctor Who is dead

If Jodie Whittaker spent every episode wearing a blouse tied at the midriff, a pleated-plaid miniskirt, knee socks and fuck-me pumps, would you like the show less...or more?

First for forced meme

Reminder that Edge wants to choke on Ten's dick and have an anal bang with him. What a disgust.

Long live Doctor W

Doctor Whore > "Doctor Who is dead." teebeeaitch

What should my next audio cover be, /who/?

Well, I wanna grope Six in his more, Er, large areas, so...

dont kinkshame. edge is our friend and we love him.

Well as a True Whovian™ I don't think it's possible for me to like the show any less so I'm going to have to go with more.

I finished the Third Doctor era, and I loved Pertwee's contradiction as a well-dressed dandy who throws down. His best chemistry was with Jo Grant, no contest; their banter is some of the best I've seen, and I can only hope Sarah Jane does better with the Fourth. Inferno was the best. I can't say I needed so many Master stories in a row; it became embarrassing to see him constantly getting in over his head. And I preferred the red velvet costume.

crossover with other franchises

And remember, I'm gonna work on a /who/-based album of music, and I'm taking suggestions for song ideas.

pls make a jessica jones/doctor who one with jessica/ten/kilgrave/simm master I would die for this

Is it wrong that I'm kinda looking forward to the queen dying so that when someone tells me the news I can reply with "long live the king!"

>Well as a True Whovian™ I don't think it's possible for me to like the show any less so I'm going to have to go with more.

Hello, Ian.

The forced meme of the Doctor starring Colin Baker
It involves him stumbling upon /who/ and discovering that he has a forced meme involving THICC.

I haven't seen THICCposter in like a month, thank fuck.

it was me all along

heroes - bowie

bah bah bah bah bah bah bah

some trock song

Schoolgirl look is a bit played out desu senpaitachi. I'd be more interested in her with red/dark hair. Ideally something like saffron from republica.
The acts themselves don't disgust me, just the choice of doctor. Edge is still pretty cool though, despite his unfortunate tastes in men.

A rap about /who/ memes.

Would it please you if I said I also wanted to bang footface

Did someone say Trod?

This too, but I'm very biased admittedly.
youtube.com/watch?v=uA1SFhc8uL0
Reminder to Don't forget to click below to subscribe to the official
/who/tube channel.
Not particularly. You don't need my blessing to fap silly goose.

You mean Matt "Sausage" "Los Drogas" "LOOK AT MY MUSCLES" Smith?

All Doctors are covered now.

I still want more stories with:

>Third Doctor

>Morbius Doctors

Of course, more spinoff and companion-centric fics are welcome, as are Thirteenth Doctor fics. I also wouldn't mind crazy companion/Doctor combinations, stories with all 31 Doctors, ...or Class fics.

And the deadline is now August 14th! Post your finished entry here, using a pastebin or Google Docs link (google docs keeps formatting)

Hello Cloister. How are you? Think you can finish your story by the 14th?

Guys. I've just had a thought. Thirteen won't be able to use the name "John Smith" anymore.

Or maybe she will and just not realise it's a dude's name.

That'd be my favorite scenario. Where she has to lie about her name, and after 1000 years habbit she just says "John Smith" and reveals herself.

Joan Smith would be easy enough (and make a nice nod to Joan from Human Nature)

youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY

of_course_who_else.png

WHAT IF I DO

Jane Smith (Would that sound too much like 'Sarah Jane Smith'?)

This, there might be a moment of "John--- I mean JOAN Smith." Bonus points if she passes it off as being due to her accent.

A man can dream, right?

Ya Doubleposted Edge

BTW for this I was talking more about original songs based on shit /who/ memes or shitty DW related stuff (like trock only it's not taking itself seriously).

I deleted the last one because I forgot my file and I made a typo :(

sad

Sing the phrase "Fuck Offerino" a hundred times, turn it into a song.

By the 13th maybe even. It's just a scene, trying to figure out what I may edit out for flow. I don't think the one thing I wanted to write is going to make the cut though, I don't think there's a scene like it in the original and seems out of place idk. It'll be done. Going to call it 50 shades of Blue. I have a nagging feeling someone's done it though but I don't want to look and learn it has been.
Fine, fap to dem guns or whatever does it for you. Is that what men think about when they fap about men? Their guns or muscles?

To the tune of Ave Maria

>50 shades of blue

kek

Doctor In Distress (2017 Edition)

Best travel friends and then other travel died so only me.

Make a balad to paint user

zoes barney cosplay

TooManyTime, did you write an Eight with Jelly story in the anthology?

Nice title.

Almost fucked up enough to do this. I've had 2 whole sodas.
I miss toomuchtime too! He's not dead though, at least last i heard. He has a job, and a girlfriend now, or then at least.

Yes.

Cool. Do you mind if I do a few edits, for readability? I liked the story, but I got the feeling you were translating from another language, perhaps?

who is the sexiest doctor who man

I would like it be made readable. Thank you.

Cool. No hard feelings, I hope. Thanks for doing an Eight story.

no competition

i am really going to miss capaldi.

Don't you dare! As far as I'm concerned TooManyTime's posts and writings should never be changed in translations, readability or colloquialism. It's to be taken as the word of god or demon. It is like the koran or necronomicon. I haven't even seen it and I beg of you don't change a thing. Go back through the archives and read their posts, they're like art. He through me for a loop once too, I didn't get it. Now every post is a song of whatever far off land this genius comes from.

the one and only

edgy peter vincent tennant is so underappreciated

>edgy peter vincent
preach

>Shit Trips Vol 2

Heads up: I'm writing the framing story now. I decided to scrap my original boring idea, and it's coming along well.

I also want to add a First Doctor with Clara story I never finished. Some of you may remember it--it involves Arnold Schwartzenegger.

Maybe I won't change it, then.

mommy bait

indian capaldi is beautiful

THIS IS THE DIVERSITY WE NEED

The Twelfth Doctor, as an Indian man, is far funnier than it should be.

Dat Boi coming through

What accent has she got?

Tennant, duh

Also Simon Pegg is p cute, but I might get shit for saying that

Yorkshire, not one that would actually turn "joan" into "john" in the first place. Which makes it funnier.

he looks like someone who would be a judge on rupaul

Why is Indian PCap so funny but Asian Clara so qt

How can you take man with that many accessories seriously? And the leather pants? You'd have to febreeze him before he came to bed so to speak.
I'll throw hands damn it!
Kinda wish we had a mustachio'd Pcaps. Need a doctor with some facial hair? y/n?
Ohhh shit!
Are you saying you would you peg, Pegg?

Don't be silly. Diversity means more blacks. Other ethnicities are irrelevant.

Asian Clara with Scottish Capaldi is qt, and White Clara with Indian Twelve is hilarious. Asian Clara with Indian Clara isn't that impactful, though it would still be funny.

Keep your hands.

you're right how silly of me

I've always found Nyder kinda sexy. That Naziesque uniform and his clipped nasal tones do it for me (no homo)

we already have the brigadier and his sexy stache

I low-key loved the longer hair in Day of the Moon and TWoRS

I feel almost violated by that gif.

This is Hex's canon body and if you disagree fuck off

Pegg is really cute okay

>How can you take man with that many accessories seriously? And the leather pants? You'd have to febreeze him before he came to bed so to speak.

I find goth aesthetic p fucking hot actually desu

Peter Vincent probably smells like nothing but midouri though which is the most hilariously girly thing someone would want to drink straight I don't understand

he's a total cutie

kawaii mofo

Dr Lawrence and Professor Whittaker were also cute but Nyder had that dangerous edge.

my mexican hermano

If this doesn't happen Chibs confirmed shit forever.

With that stache the foreman gang might have had something rebooting him as gay, Tbh the brig looks like every gay mag coverman I ever saw at these things they used to call adult book stores that for the most part sold hardly any books.
I liked it too, glad they only did it for those episodes for it. Hair people earned their keep that shoot. It's almost reminiscent of MacGuyver. Which would have been a kick ass crossover now that I think of it.
It's so good. Wish that trip that made it still came around. I wanna say diplo, but that guy makes music not gifs.
I'm just busting balls. Pegg seems kinda cuddly. I ship him and his bear friend that he makes movies with.
Don't know if I've ever had it desu(midouri). Maybe in a mexican christmas tree. It's green and syrup-y right? lime maybe. Yuck.

you're super right about the brigadier's looks matching exactly to what was considered hot gay men at the time i didn't notice this before at all

I don't know if I noticed it before I saw that picture just now, maybe the phrasing of the post had something to do with it. But yea he's only needs those leather x suspenders and tennant's pants here and you could shop him into any village people cover band ever and no one would notice.

he's sexy as hell though

I can't deny that. I'm pretty sure my mom digged the look during the era. Which raises some questions about Dad I guess, but then again he did like doctor who. So maybe not.

If you do one about daleks i want credit for the idea.