how contrarian of you. South Park had a good little run from 2002-2005

I agree.

>dude vulgarity mixed with pop culture references lmao

you're not funny

pickle rick is funny

I don't know. I died laughing when butters got the ninja star in his eye

This is an 18+ board, son.

"No"

i can go to sleep tonight happy knowing that your just another worthless nobody who willl never make anything as popular or well loved as this show

Yep, show is trash. Couldn't stand the faggots who would jack off to it hard back in high school.

haha peenis weenis children dying and jacking off XXDDD

I agree with you but Sup Forumseddit will come marching in to call you a contrarian.

Sup Forums loved South Park, until reddit migrated here during the 2016 election, and South Park dared poke fun at Trump (which the creators recently decided is too boring and don't want to do further, because everyone else is already doing it).

reddit immigrants decided to hate on South Park. They're not sending their best.

Sup Forums is one person

youtube.com/watch?v=VaBNCBXwiN8

You lack a sense of humour.

>Sup Forums loved South Park, until reddit migrated here during the 2016 election
>implying reddit is not shillary central

pick one

>reddit immigrants decided to hate on South Park. They're not sending their best.

laughed too hard at this

Your daddy isn't.

>implying shillary central didn't shove the donald immigrants over here
How about both?

Uwut?

Plebbit drops loads to the thought of Hillary and Bernie. Why would they give a shit about South Park making fun of Trump?

>thread is immediately ruined by ameriniggers dragging their shit politics into everything
Christ i fucking hate yanks

How fucking stupid are you? /r/thedonald has been a top subreddit for a year or two now.

reddit has a huge Trump following, but apparently the site admins stepped in and prevent them from getting much sway outside of their own spots on the site (which was tampered with by admins to generally not show up for most people).

Like Sup Forums did when they got angry about GG getting censored and moving to 8ch or whatever, a lot of those angry people flooded over here during the 2016 election. The reddit immigrants are a lot more thin-skinned and can't take jokes, when most of the Sup Forums Trump supporters wouldn't bother themselves to get mad at SP for poking fun at Trump, like they poke fun at absolutely everyone.

South Park's great appeal is to adolescent boys who confuse mocking cynicism with insight and intelligence and vulgarity for maturity. It's a simple formula that combines easy to digest satire and flavors it with large helpings of crass irreverence, making a dish irresistible to legions of conceited nit-wits who are the epitome of the dunning-kruger effect.

Sup Forums had been a top subreddit for a year or two now

why the FUCK cant trumpcucks just fuck off back to Sup Forums?

((((((((((((((((((((You))))))))))))))))))))

PLEASE KIM NUKE AMERICA

Yes, I know. But I doubt they got booty blasted at a fucking South Park joke, kid.

fag

AMERICANS ARE ALL FAT RETARDED FAGGOTS WHO NEED TO KILL THEMSELVES

Do you realize how thin-skinned the average drumpflet is?

And the old users of Sup Forums wouldn't get ass chapped over some South Park episodes. The reddit migrants did.

I was talking about old south park. I don't watch new south park.
The movie was kino though.

Not as thin skinned as shitlibs. I can tell you that much. The only thing the_donald is good for is seeing up to date headlines. I'll stick to Sup Forums and stormfront.

"kau-ah-i"

South Park had about the same run as most good comedy shows. The first season had a few good episodes, but most weren't that good. Then in the about 2-10 range they were great. Then they turned into zombie shows that were just there and sucked. Yet enough retards still watched it so they kept it going for the cash. Trey and Matt should really just move on though. They really are talented, and their efforts would be way better spent on other projects. Like another movie, another stage show, or hell even a new tv show. Any of these options would be better than the shit they've been trotting out for the past decade.

They do other shit in between South Park. The Book of Mormon was wildly successful. They just enjoy doing South Park is all.

A big problem I think is Hollywood and entertaining big wigs don't generally like getting involved with them anymore. There was Despicable Me 3 which was a surprise, when they got Trey to do voice work, but that's not typical.

They had to self-finance Book of Mormon because nobody wanted to get involved. They probably poked at too many important entertainment people.

sure its overtly crude at times, but there is often also subtle, layered satire

>A big problem I think is Hollywood and entertaining big wigs don't generally like getting involved with them anymore.

A few years back I remember hearing that they supposedly started their own studio. "Very Important Studios" or something was what it was called.

They make too much money for anyone to avoid them. Just on broadway Book of Mormon has made 500$million+. That isn't even counting the tour groups here in the US, or the international showings. It's easily over a billion$ worldwide

I don't think they piss anyone in entertainment off enough to pass up on that much potential money.