first for DROGO(N) dies of infected wound

cute frog

We can only hope

let's pray, /got/

>Season 8 GOT
>Cersei and Dany fighting prevents the north from holding back the whitewalkers
>Jon Snow "Westeros is beyond saving..we must look east"
>Massive evacuation begins on a scale unlike anything
>Cersei decides to flee with all the remaining gold in KL and leaves the people to die, Jaime goes with her
>Jaime decides to sink the ship when it's just outside the harbor and he drowns hugging Cersei
>Jon Snow organizes the evacuation efforts as the whitewalkers take over kingdom after kingdom
>Last shot is Jon squinting from the greyjoy ships as they depart forever
>"I thought I could save us, Dany. I thought we would stop them"
>Ygritte's voice over "You know nothin Jon Snow"
>Fade to black
>And who are you the proud lord said
>End of credits Martin's old face pops up "You didn't think this would have a happy ending did you"

Who
are you?

I doubt it, he got speared like a motherfucker by the Sons of the Harpy when they took over the Colosseum.

Why did she name the dragon after her rapist?!

>inb4 anyone asks for 7x05 leaks

HARRENHAL

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Words
Everyone pick one

Claim your wife

The agent said

give a house new house words

brax
>my horn can pierce the sky

>HBO literally paid these cucks 250,000 million dollars for them to not leak anything for a week
HBO are a bunch of cucks, you don't negotiate with terrorists.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

News from one of the leakers.
>Re: the finale: miscarriage has been cut and Jaime leaves Cersei to fight for the future of their child
7x05
>Dany will bring up Davos' line about Jon taking a knife in the heart for his people. Jon will reply that Davos has a big imagination.
>Dany will ask Jon about how many men did he defeat in the battle of the bastards.
. In the encounter between Jon and Gendry, the fact they're both bastards is gonna be come up, Gendry will tell Jon he met Ned in Tobho Mott's shop, and Jon will tell Gendry he met Robert in Winterfell. Jon will say that he thinks Gendry(Robert's bastard) is thinner than what he would expect, Gendry will reply that Jon is shorter than what he would expect.
>Sam, in Oldtown, will overhear the maesters(including Ebrose) discussing Bran's letter about the army of the dead heading torwards Eastwatch. They will read at loud a part where Bran states he's the three eyed raven. Sam will basically vouch for Bran, but at the end the maesters will doubt if they should warn everybody about the army of the dead and they will observe that this kind of menace would benefit Daenerys. Then one of the maesters will ask Ebrose "Isn't this the boy whose father and brother were burned by a dragon?". To this point Ebrose hadn't had the courage to bring up these news to Sam.
>Gilly will be reading High Septon Mynard's diary , and will be asking Sam questions: Did he know how many stairs there are in the Citadel, or how many windows Septo Baelor has. She will finally ask Bran what an annulment is, after Bran does the exposition explaining the term to Gilly, she will continue reading that Maynard wrote that he annulled prince's Rhaegar's marriage so he could marry again in Dorne.

>>Re: the finale: miscarriage has been cut and Jaime leaves Cersei to fight for the future of their child
What the fuck? This is bullshit.

>In a scene Qyburn and Cersei will have, they will be whispering and Qyburn will say to her that he "can prescribe something for that'", Cersei will reply "that won't be necessary". Immediately after that Jaime will walk into the room and will ask Cersei what is Qyburn doing there. Cersei will respond Qyburn is her hand and that he can be there for several and different affairs. The case is before this conversation Jaime just talked with Tyrion, Cersei takes it very badly that Jaime has spoken with their brother and considers this a kind of treason. Jaime will say that Bronn tricked him, and that he though he was going to train fighting with his left hand. Jaime will tell Cersei what Olenna revealed to him(that she poisoned Joffrey), and Cersei will basically dismiss this, since Tyrion still killed her father.
>Cersei will tell Jaime that they'll defeat dragons, the army of the dead, and the dragon queen, for us, for our house, and for this, and then she'll move her hand torwards her belly. This is how Jaime will realize Cersei is pregnant. Jaime will ask her who's she gonna say is the father, and Cersei will say "you". Jaime will worry about the opinions of the people, and Cersei will say to him "didn't you learn nothing from our father? A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.

>cunning businessmen
>terrorists

Pick one

>Sean 8 GOT
>Jon Snow "Westeros is beyond saving..we must look east"
>The WhiteWalkers are defended by Sharia Law
>Eastern are praised
>Everyone becomes a Dothraki
>Happy Ending

remind me, why are the westerosi so scared of these assholes again? they move slower than turtles and are easy to kill, all you have to do is forge some dragonglass weapon. they're so slow you can actually invent a nuke 'till they strike.

>And who are you the proud lord said
I laughed

>tfw no waif waifu

bravo martin

>Tormund asks for Brienne when Jon arrives at Ewbts
>T: "How many of you are here, who are they?"
>J: "These is all of us"
>T: "What about the big one"

>Dany will ask Jon directly about the wound and he will answer that Davos has a vivid imagination
>miscarriage is cut from season
>Sam will discover the death of his family by a blunt coment from a maester
>the northern lord are restless and Arya peeks from a door watching carefully for signs of Sansa's temptation

What's with HBO not able to plug their leaks? This has been going on from season 5, you would think they'd put an extreme amount of care to prevent shit like this from happening (yeah, I know GOT is EXTREMELY popular, but still - it's pathetic.

MUH DICK
U
H

D
I
C
K

>Forge
>Obsidian
m8...

>tfw she was at her cutest in that scene where she drops from the show

Why, D&D?

This, really. A bunch of ballistas in a straight line holding the line, firing dragonglass, plus some archers firing too.

literally win in a second

post yfw when based Qyburn creates a dragonglass wildfire bomb and obliterates both WW and MUH DRAGONZ

If Rhaegar had the balls to take a second wife, as Targaryens had done for centuries, or the balls to pull off a coup, none of this would have happened.

Goodnight /got/ sleep tight

Rhaegar was too pure for this world. Lyanna did the rape. He probably cried.

>Re: the finale: miscarriage has been cut and Jaime leaves Cersei to fight for the future of their child

DABID
ITS TOO EARLY TO REDEEM JAMES, DABID
LETS MAKE HIM CERCEE'S BITCH FOR ANOTHER SEASON DABID

they hate good characters for some reason

>he doesn't know that women have rape fantasies and will always desire dominant thugs

More like
>totally fabulous

What's going on over here?

>Queen of love and beauty

They had no dragons anymore, they couldn't do whatever they liked.

>"fucks" a dickless "man"

Niggers.

Was the Smiling knight /ourguy/?

What did she meant with this "acting"?

Ib is a former Lannister penal colony
Far Ib is a bunch of sheepshaggers.

Who was the worst self-declared king in Westeros?

1- Aegon II (guy who started Dance of Dragons)
2 - Mad King
3 - Robert Baratheon
4 - Renly Baratheon
5 - Tommen Baratheon

PORT OF EBIN :DDDD

Neanderthals who are into whaling

banter

>Jon's waifu kills his best friend's family

Army of dothraki chads to fuck and suck. Goes for the dickless "man"let.
Suspension of disbelief: Gone.

DABID
LETS MAKE CERCES LIKE NEW MAD QUEEN DABID
BUT JAMES IS OKAY WITH IT BECAUSE SHE SUCKS HIS DIK, DABID

Actually the whole point of Aegon V death is that he couldn't pass the reforms he wanted because the nobles didn't give a fuck about him. He decided to revive the dragons to impose his will but he got BTFO.

I don't even want her,

That character is as hot as she is pointless.

that scene was actually well acted on her part not everyone went to the school of "emilia clarke blank stares"

More like sat on his face to assert dominance

Does Dany count as a king?
>People follow me because they want to, they can stop at any time
>Bend the knee or I will immolate you!!!!!!!!11

Just read a theory that the Game of Thrones universe is a post apocalyptic world after a nuclear fallout. How does this hold up?

Was it thought? Look at her eyebrows, its like she is trying to convey an emotion, but I can't grasp it.

I heard they pray, from time to time.

Maybe post the arguments supporting this "theory"

This cunt. Also Maegor

>Targaryens arrive in Westeros
>3 massive dragons, dozens of dragon eggs
>100 years later
>dude let's chain all of our dragons in a pit in the middle of the city lmao
>peasants get angry, form a mob
>all dragons killed

Why were they so fucking incompetent? Did incest make them retarded? Put the fucking dragons on Dragonstone or under the Red Keep, not somewhere were random mobs can get to them.

So literally Australia and New Zeeland?

needs more davos

who...cares? the story is what it is, nothing more.

Why is Jaime so cool bros?

Dany is retarded.

Yup all women want the BBC

I SHOPOS...DATS AWFF TEH TAYBLE ASHWELL.

Aegon the Unworthy
With all th Blackfyre bullshit he made possible on his deathbed he is worse than just about everyone
Although the Mad King and Cant off the Joff were more cruel and vicious

Yeah emotion is subtle and contrary to the tenets of "emilia clarkes school of blank stares" it can be conveyed through changes in volume and inflection

How are Aerys and Tommen self-declared? Also Aegon IIs mom and Criston Cole declared him king, he was initially against the idea of stealing his sister's throne

Those theories are so incredibly weak that they don't bear any kind of discussion. People in Westeros have been digging and building for centuries but have not found one shred of modern technology.

Game of Thrones is "post-apocalyptic" in the sense that volcanoes/earthquakes destroyed Valyria. But it's not nuclear.

It was not rape, it was consensual. She loved him.

a man is tired

>how impressive the Dothraki were

D&D YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

go to bed nigel

But this doesn't make sense if we take the other leaks into account. Jaime supposedly left because he was disgusted because Cercei was gonna betray everyone by not helping. If Jaime will go fight for their son, does that mean Cersei will send her army? Are they in good terms when leaving? Or Cersei screws over the father of her child?

Damn, why didn't Bran make her stay? If he sees the future, does she know she will die?

Didn't the Dance of Dragons killed most of the dragons? Problem is the Targareyens were a minor noble house from Valyria so they weren't that experienced in dragon taming and growth. I doubt they had the knowledge of the upper Targaryen houses on how to take care for their dragons.

Then who was Dany talking about when she said she was raped?

Yeah, I figured so. Would have made the story a bit more interesting though.

>Game of Thrones is "post-apocalyptic" in the sense that volcanoes/earthquakes destroyed Valyria. But it's not nuclear.

This. Also this has basically happened in our world with the bronze age collapse

Aegon the Unworthy was shit but I feel like the damage was already done by that point. The problem with the Targs was losing their dragons, more than anything else. Also, you guys ever notice how he looks sort of like GRRM, and is described as looking like him in the books?

I was just covering my bases so nobody would say that Tommen/Renly weren't rightful kings so they don't count.

To be fair last year's leaks about "the look" that Jaime gave to Cersei at the end were exaggerated.

I cannot comply

Her brother

youtube.com/watch?v=CY5As-RP1MM

holy shit we're not currently in even the same domain of quality.

When was the last time the show has had any dialogue this good, this meaningful? Hell when has it last had any dialogue this long?

The Patriarchy