Atypical

autism is a moral failure

why is this show trying to normalize this shit?

that actor has such a punchable face, I hate him so much, is he the new Michael Cera?

We rule the roost now, get used to it normans.

/ourguy/

Normies will never understand our plight

I haven't watched the show yet but I bet he's not that much of an autist and he's still pretty normie.

>not that much of an autist

He has no facial expression and won't shut up about penguins.

Seriously. I love It Follows but the whole time I wanted him to die painfully. It was great watching him be a beta fag and fail at getting the girl for 95% of the movie though.

he just say "cuck cuck cuck" over and over
cukkkckkc kckc

After the elections, the spotlight was on Sup Forums. It makes sense that companies are now trying to capitalise on this market.

It was mostly Chads who voted for the guy who won

Autists became obsolete after we made computers.

He's pretty fucking autistic, more than me and that's saying something, he does have very unrealistically good luck with women though. Come to think of it, maybe if I were more autistic I would too, I'd have the pity advantage rather than being the weird annoying guy. I mean his girlfriend basically only fucks him because she's obsessed with autism, so at least that seems more realistic than the alternative.

That seems like more than just unrealistic I don't even think that's possible.

Yeah they do throw in a couple of miracles to make it watchable, but I get why they did that. They were going for a comedy and didn't just want to make fun of how awkward the main character is, so they needed to add some stuff to keep it from being too heavy. Really a lot of comedies are totally unrealistic, this one is just unrealistic in a more relatable way.

>that scene where he stalks his shrink and breaks into her house to rape her

How many people with autism do this?

>to rape her
Well that wasn't his intention, but obviously not many. Still though, with his dad egging him on I can see it happening. That was one of the main problems I had though, he should have at least known you aren't allowed to break into houses. That along with the complete lack of idioms were stupid. I don't care how autistic you are, if you can speak English then after 18 years on this planet you know what things like "you look like a million bucks" mean.

maybe ill be desirable now

What do you mean that wasn't his intention? He compared himself to a penguin trying to "mate" with her. He thought offering his brain meant he could break into her house and force himself on her. He's a creep and a rapist.

nonsense, who designs the computers?

I literally get annoyed in anything he's in because the first time i saw him he played a gay kid and I realized after he can only act as a faggot

No, he broke in following his dads advice to try and woo her away from her boyfriend. His dad told him to give her gifts and wait for her to become available and then wait until she'd fuck him.

So in other words he was convinced he could have his way with her against her will because he thought he was entitled to her body. He's fucking scum.

How do you get that from what I said? He brought her strawberries hoping that she'd dump her boyfriend and fuck him on her own free will.

He thought he could bribe or coerce her into sex and fuck her against her will if she refused. Then he broke into her house, waiting to jump her bones. He belongs in jail.

Oh right, you're trolling. Well okay then, you got me.

How is it a moral failure?