Using real bullets for a boardroom presentation

>using real bullets for a boardroom presentation

just doesn't sound like a good idea, does it?

>create a killing machine
>gee, let's arm it with fake bullets

this is how dumb you sound man

Wouldn't the sounds of all that gunfire deafen everyone in that room?

Americans don't do anything half-assed

literally any and every hollywood film with gunfire

It shouldn't have even been loaded period based on

they did it in iron man 2

>Americans don't do anything half-assed
What do you call Vietnam

Was Robocop 2deep4u?????

Going to see this kino in 4k at Vue Cinemas at the end of August as part of their 4k Season.

>What do you call Vietnam
more ordinance used than the entirety of WW2

>because it's loaded with blanks or dummy rounds for a presentation in the boardroom that means all the production models will be equipped accordingly

A proxy war designed to sell helicopters and maintain an active fighting force to keep a steady reserve of combat veterans.

Also, Terminator 2 in 4k.

The one with the best Sarah Connor. Stripped down, military style.

forget ED209, why do they keep loaded handguns in the boardroom?

I could almost understand it for the demo, but it's still there when Jones tries to escape

It was a glitch bro

>not seeing it at the Egyptian Theater
>not seeing it with Peter Weller only to have the sound fuck up and hearing Weller scream at the staff

You goof'd

Wasn't the original theatrical print already well above 4k?

I guess they planned on showing off its combat capabilities at some point later in the presentation. Maybe they were going to take it to a range to shoot stuff up and impress the investors?

And yet you still . Probably because instead of actually taking out the VC you napalmed random villages.

Because it was satire.

To quote a highly-decorated officer's thoughts on Vietnam and why it would ultimately end in failure,
>The wholesale and indiscriminate use of firepower will only increase the effectiveness of the enemy and strengthen their resolve to prove the superiority of an agrarian culture against the world’s greatest technocracy. The central tragedy of our effort in this conflict has been the confusion of a sophisticated technology with human commitment. Our bombs may in time destroy the geography, but they will never win the war.
>We need fewer men, and better; if they were committed, this war could be won with a fourth of our present force
America half-assed Vietnam. If we were truly invested in winning, we could easily have crushed the Viet Cong.

I have no idea, I'll just get in my time machine and go ... wait. You got me.

Film is typically at much higher resolutions than digital 4k. This is common knowledge mouth breather.

Assuming you got a good print and a competent projectionist it would have been a little better than 4K. In practice it could easily have been worse.

using their full ass to fight an unjust and pointless war

35mm is equivalent to about 6K, but only in ideal conditions, which rarely happened.

Yeah, but you asked about the theatrical release which wouldn't be of the same quality of film that it was filmed in. Plus it's not 1987, so what it was shown in originally is irrelevant, faget.

film resolution is measured at a molecular level, crystalography shit. that means its not 6K but 60000K. ON A BAD DAY.

Congress mandated no invasion of the north. It was doomed from that fact alone. If you can't put boots on the ground in the enemy's territory you can't beat him.

>Plus it's not 1987, so what it was shown in originally is irrelevant, faget.
Was merely curious why they would be going backwards. You're the retard that took it the wrong way.

Film resolution is measured by checking the smallest details you can resolve, which is limited by the film grains and the lenses. 35mm is worse than 8K.

Maybe they planned a bit at the end of the presentation where it shoots the real bullets, proving they were so confident it was safe that they brought it in with live ammunition.

details is shapes. resolution accounts for tonality too, thats where MOLECULAR SHIT comes into play bigly. tonal gradations of green in a misty forest are more important than how much detail you see in the branches of the trees. also, digital cant into tonality for shit and its managing of dynamic range is laughable.

They've gone digital, as have the projectors. They couldn't show the original theatrical release even if they wanted to.

>calls someone a mouth breather
>claims to be misunderstood

kys

Digital caught up with film's dynamic range years ago.

>digital cant into tonality for shit
It can, it's just that all the colorists have to pretend their job isn't a waste of money so they don't get fired.

still clips highlights and still has those gay ass fake colors that no software can correct.

Same. I used to work at Vue too.

I showed thing to a youngfag friend of mine the other day, he didnt like it. He loved rogue one though. What the fuck is wrong with guys born in the 90s?

>What the fuck is wrong with guys born in the 90s?
they grew up playing playstation garbage and "cinematics". they think movies have to look the same as videogames.

Im baffled ED209 made it past development stage. The thing is designed for military possibilities, not urban pacification. The flight of stairs proved how retarded this thing is. Is it going to solve apartment domestic disputes via sniping? Then again, this is Detroit

stupid hipsters think fake nostalgia=good

You got to keep all those promotional tshirts, huh?

>falling for this obvious a trolljob

Relax, it was the distopian 80s. If you think the real 80s didnt give a fuck take a guess at future Detroit cocked up CEOs.

>fake nostalgia
Its been in my top 3 movies for over 20 years.

You dont like robocop?

>just doesn't sound like a good idea, does it?
sounds like you want a boredroom presentation instead

libertard confirmed.

you dont keep a gun loaded unless you intend to shoot it.

They live in Detroit, dumb-dumb