Who's to blame for this?

Who's to blame for this?

faggots

IT'S THE FUCKING KIKES RACE WAR NOW KILL THE NIGGERS HAIL OUR GOD EMPEROR DONALD TRUMP SHADILAY BROTHERS PRAISE KEK LONG LIVE KEKISTAN

Guess we'll never know

Who's to blame for this?

Why do I have to support Donald Trump to hate the Jews?

Donald Trump is literally the president of Israel's fan club.

DUDE JEWS ARE THE REASON WHY EVERYTHING DOESN'T FIT MY FAR-RIGHT CONSERVATIVE VIEWS LMAO.

That guy's happier than you'll ever be

Are we doing this?

I'm a fag and it's annoying to me too. It literally has no purpose other than virtue signalling.

Us for not stopping it.

(You)(Fag)

is that thin bananaman?

I love how you faggots can only recycle the same handful of pictures for months while there's new liberal cringe every day. Really activates one's almonds.

This, blaming anyone is just making excuses and a waste of time. It's like Sean Connery says; losers whine about their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Why does he complain about Jews and Blacks on Sup Forums while masturbating to anime and playing video games 24/7 then?

So you admit you blame Jewish people for things you don't like?

xD, ((((libcucks))) LMAO

triggered much?

Dare I say, a daring synthesis!

I'd rather watch Xavier on repeat forever than read one more post by this fucking anti-Sup Forums bot.

Serious question.

How on earth can men sit with their legs crossed like that? I can't do it, it hurts my cock and balls. Are these guys sporting baby dicks or what?

Makes no sense to me. I'm trying it now and it's fucking painful.

Clearly you're not upset at all and live a very satisfied life shitposting on a Friday night.

i have a small dick and it hurts to sit like that. i think they're either eunuchs or masochists.

>friday night
He assumes I live in fascist America timezone.

>Are these guys sporting baby dicks or what?
YOU'D DARE ASSUME THEY HAVE A COCK AND BALLS???? THAT'S AN ASSUMPTION ONLY A TRANS-BIGOT WOULD MAKE

I can, but it makes me look like a faggot, so why bother? Not really sure why, I mean my dick isn't particularly small.

tumblr. one of the creators was a well-known sherlock/watson fanartist.

I'm not even American. I'm not even "Liberal", I just find you "alt-right" Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald Trump fanboys cringeworthy similar to far-left SJW's.

Keep projecting bro.

And yet you're the one posting T_D pics when it's not even relevant, like a fucking schizophrenic. Nobody was praising kek or Donald in this thread.

>keep projecting bro
>you "alt-right" Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald Trump fanboys
I didn't call you a liberal, I called you a butthurt loser.

i think its funny you faggots on this board complain about this when its fucking clear not only is this the gayest board on Sup Forums you always brag about how much you love shota, twinks and trannies. finally this film delivers your fetish and all you do is bitch and complain. get the salt out from under your forskins and be happy for once in your pathetic miserable lives!

>thread about homos
>MUH DRUMPF

People who want to indoctrinate children with homosexual propaganda.

Remember, the left wants everyone to be bisexual or gay.

shut up closet case you know tv is the biggest homo board going.

a t-rex?

>Remember, the left wants everyone to be bisexual or gay.
Can someone explain to me why this is?

see, my fucking quads confirm, this is the gaythiest board EVER

Besides right-wing conservatives and muslims who else hates gay people?

pick a side.

>you're not allowed individual beliefs
>you must be left or right definitively
The 2016 election ruined this site.

>A short film by Beth David and Esteban Bravo
BRAVO ESTEBAN
R
A
V
O

That short film bothers me too, but I will be honest, if I was the boy on the right I would without doubt fuck that ginger's underage boipussy.
That character clearly thinks the same, he is obviously not homosexual but once he noticed he had the chance of fucking a cute underage white boy, he made his move.

A pretty redpilled movie desu.

"the left" are funded and organized by people who want this narrative to come to fruition. We dont know their intentions, we can only follow a paper trail back to them. Without actually being these people its impossible to tell its a malicious attempt to weaken America or a benevolent act of "social justice". They could be trying to weaken America through declining birthrates and loss of social cohesion, or they could know something like a gay America without women would dominate the world. Literally impossible to know, but there is indeed powerful people who disseminate their ideas through the political and media world

>cute
>ginger

pick one

When you're not fat, your junk doesn't get mashed in a mountain of fat. Most of it sits atop the crevice your touching thighs create.

It's only a coincidence that I happen to end up hating many gay people. I don't really care what their fetish is. They just happen to usually be massive cunts, and they tend to be really fucking shallow and have no other defining trait other than their sexuality.

Just like women

This deserves an updoot but unfortunately unlike t_d I am not familiar with your upvote system. Thanks for all help in advance!

yes?

That's not a boy

thanks for proving my point

It's hard to tell these days.

I won't call you gay, because it's such an overused insult to the point of semantic satiation, but you DO like women, yes? Girls? It's just hair color and freckles.

hola

You need to be either fat or totally unaware of your balls to not be able to sit cross legged. It's not like you're supposed to just mash your cock and balls between your thighs. You gotta maneuver your junk so it sits on top.