Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JlMEcq0XmCU
youtube.com/watch?v=YBRmNUxAVYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

legitimately one of my all time favorite scenes

gonna watch the ultimate cut with zack's commentary tomorrow

in Ant-Man when he said "wow I can't believe I'm as small as and ant"

wow it's just like my cartoon books come to life

This one is great but what can beat the Terraforming scene in MoS?

youtu.be/JlMEcq0XmCU

One of my favorite scenes of all time, Snyder portrays what gives cause to Superman's figurative birth overlapped with a literal ascension of Clark against Krypton.

>Snyder portrays what gives cause to Superman's figurative birth overlapped with a literal ascension of Clark against Krypton.
By having him battle a giant spider.

You are free to watch the scene instead of sperging out in half truths.

Why do you think I haven't watched the movie when I just described what literally happens in that scene?

You ignored the part I was talking about focusing on him being dragged down by the metallic arms instead. I don't know if you have autism or it's just the cocks in your face but it's not what I'm referring to.

You seem to be focusing on empty symbolism and ignoring what actually happened on screen, which was a man in a funny suit fighting a giant spider.

It's ok MCUck maybe someone will post a Marvel scene eventually. Good luck with that I guess.

>brings up Marvel and cocks for no reason
Something you want to tell the world, user?

I like the part in Gardian s of the Galaxy 2 when Starlords dad said he put the tumor in his mom's head, and Starlords was like umm what the fuck and just started to shoot him

>better
>capeshit
>shit

Yes that dick you're sucking won't help Marvel. It just makes you a cocksucker.

That time Cap America killed a teenager in a spider suit and followed with a witty quip.

Are all Snyderfans this obsesses with company wars and penises or is it just you who got upset because I simply pointed out that "one of your favorite scenes of all time" has a muscle man in spandex wrestling a giant spider?

That gets me every time.

Seek help. You are trying really hard but it just comes off as sad because you know no one is going to find a decent marlel scene.

What if I told you Marvel is just as garbage as your homosexual fantasies about a flying man being attacked by robot tentacles?

It's more of an octopus, unless this looks like a spider, too.

"It's OK when Disney does it."

>hacking apart the score of an existing cinematic masterpiece

Yes, true creative "genius"

step aside for real kino

youtube.com/watch?v=YBRmNUxAVYs

That's such a wonderful movie.

Can Snyder only see in blue?

Starting the samefagging early today aren't you?

Yeah, all blue. Literally all the fucking time. Just look at all that blue. It's like watching Violet Beauregard fellating a Smurf in the Caribbean.

This is a painting fuck damn