Did you like it?

Did you like it?

Yes. Better than Sherlock Tumblr: the show

Yeah, it's fun.

I liked it, but I'm waiting for the rest of Sup Forums to take a huge contrarian shit on it and accuse me of being reddit.

can't tell if you're referring to Elementary or the BBC

He's clearly talking about BBC

>protagonist notices a small detail which lets him make wild assumptions to solve the case trope
>genius is a genius so he can act like an asshole and we should feel bad trope
trash

i thought jude law is like 6 feet tall

I want a Hercule Poirot movie in this schlocky pulp style.

why do most Sup Forums threads stop at 10 posts or less?

i think we are dying, user

>I hate tropes
You hate movies. Please leave.

or Miss Marple

it's more like Sherlock Rambo

hell ya bro its awesome same with the sequel

he is

yes, all Ritchie's works are good

Better than the reddit series

Yes, both movies are much better than they had any right to be, especially the second one. I kinda hope for a third one but I'm glad they stopped at their peak.

I forgot everything about the movie other than the underground fight scene and I want to say something about a blimp.

Was king arthur good? I didnt see it.

I enjoyed this and the second one. They're both fun movies.

They were shit. RDJ cant act to save his life.

Both movies were pretty good imo, I don't understand why so many people didn't like them.

It's the only thing that Guy Ritchie's style is suited to other than his own gangster films.

I mean ACTUAL gangster films too. Not the way he tries to turn everything into a gangster film to suit his lack of creativity

Who ever said you should feel bad?

The character is an autistic asshole, has been ever since the books. He even states that for all he knows the sun could revolve around the earth because astronomy is something which doesn't concern his work so he doesn't care.

/thread

I like how Holmes actually gets treated like the asshole he is by Watson and the others, whereas in Sherlock Cumberbatch's version is basically too awesome and beyond reproach. Even in RDJ's version is a genius, people still hate him.

Also, it's kind of funny that the second one is basically the plot of the league of extraordinary gentlemen movie redone. Done better, to be sure.