Poor Pauly, man

Poor Pauly, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/meVRjXuKrbI
youtu.be/elhIX29ma-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to do something for him.

Encino Man was okay.

Maybe start a campaign? Maybe about Hollywood's covert anti-semitism?

Poor guy's sulking over here, I can't bear it any longer. We need to bring him to SHORE fellas!

DubsDubs

youtu.be/meVRjXuKrbI

Fucking hated this stupid fuck. I'm glad he's a forgotten hack with no redeemable career who apparently has slipped into a permanent state of depression.

He's fine.

Watch his documentary. He's actually doing alright. I just feel bad for him because his mom is so sick.

is that charlene woodley

you need to go out there and see more concerts I would but I'm being held hostage bye old man river Chris Farleys brothers know his aunt the chicken lady that lived on the beach in Milford CT they have the oyster festival in July or August great shows,food and drink

>hanging out with 6/10 fridgemodes
>doing fine

He still has all the money he made from tv and movies. He's sad because he's almost 50 and the only family he has are about to die, and the only career he has left is Funny or Die videos and whoring for sympathy from self-made videos of himself crying. I feel his pain, but filming yourself crying, for attention, and basically begging for Hollywood to give him roles again on a podcast is pathetic.

Are you serious? Alright then. I'm done. Fuck it all.

HEY BUUUUUDDDDY

Encino my fucking man! Cheer up! It's just Neil Diamond!

his mother literally robbed the best comics of the 80s to 2000s at the Comedy Store in LA.

They literally didn't even pay their talent in the golden years. Fuck this jew boy.

Awwwww, Pawwey wanna cwackuur?

youtu.be/elhIX29ma-w

Funniest shit

godspeed, user

She did nothing wrong. There's no reason they should have gotten paid. They're lucky to even be performing there. She only decided to start paying them $15 a set after Jay Leno got hit by a car while he was protesting. It's still $15 a set, because nobody today has the gall to suggest it should be higher.

if anything, he's the fridge

nah dude it was good

>He still has all the money he made from tv and movies

lel

Lmfao why does he keep crying in every video

"Follow the orange baboon, see where he's at."

Hes got pull bro

Is he bulking?

holy fuck I thought that was egg man til I watched

I never even understood why people hated this guy so much. Seemed like in the late 90s and a little in the early 2000s, he was the butt of all jokes about trash comedians/actors. Paulie and Bush joke spam everywhere.

For one, yeah he was in crass comedy bullshit but ACKSHUALLY it was still better than a lot of other popular comedy stuff, are you trying to tell me that Encino Man or Biodome are worse than most popular comedies of the 90s? lmao fuck no. At least those movies actually have some funny moments, you can pretty much unironically enjoy the whole thing. Compared that to Sandler's faggotry.

He does seem pretty weird now though, what's the Quick Rundown™?

bulking on feels

"Stay away from my daughter........and my son" .

If I'm to believe that fat faggot Shatner is on here I can easily believe that actual queer Shore is too. Pauly, if you're reading this, I hope your dick rots off. Pick one of the ten nearest bottles next to you and beat yourself to death with it.

Future picture of Pauly leaked from 2027

forgot pic fml

Come fuck with the 999 buuuudy

joe

Arrest me joe

unironically this

I thought this was eggman for a second and that he was dumped

To my own surprise my heart dropped when I thought it was eggy

it's the leaning tower of cheeza

This is obviously some kind of cypher, the only conclusion to draw is that Paulie Shore is a rogue manchurian candidate whose handlers are trying desperately to activate him through obscure internet contact

In the Army Now is the key to all of this

My fuckin boy!

Get my boy a fuckin new role pronto!

Wtf the fuck is eggman?