Tfw we won

>tfw we won

The fire rises

has larping gone too far.................

>Sup Forums - television & film

>All that fire
>Not a single car or building gets burnt to the ground

White bois are fucking pathetic, leave the real protests to BLM

Time for white peoples once-a-century chimp out

This is amazing.

>tfw the leftists delved too greedily and too deep

>tiki torches from walmart

yes yes well done america HOWEVER

Damn...this is starting to get a little heavy.

Starting to wonder if I should revise my screenplay to be a little less antiwhite because I am less sure who is going to be running things when I actually finish this shit.

>we

What is this even about? Did a video game come out with a female protagonist or something?

>Everyone who doesn't accept homosexuality, open borders, muslim immigrants, uncontrolled illegal immigration, sexual deviancy, gender reassignments for children, trannies and free drugs is a white supremacist

>Anyone who doesn't reject God, marriage, the traditional family unit, basic human decency and the love of their country is a white supremacist

Lefties truly are evil and insane. I'm so glad the country is waking up.

I like this. Not because I care about white genocide or whatever the fuck, but because I just like to see all the triggered cunts.

>Sup Forums is just five people

Why do white people get fucking spooky when they chimp out?

Fucking Neanderthal genes, man, I swear.

>white nationalists
>carrying torches from Polynesian culture
Seriously, what did they mean by this?

2 thoughts:
>this happens periodically throughout US history, the state is always behind more diversity and the state always wins
>even if you are racist you shouldn't do stuff like this because it just gets you put on a list, just quietly vote for Trump like all racists did

>that Murdoch Murdoch shirt on the one guy
NICE

If you don't "accept" homosexuality you're a twat, lets be real. What are you saying, we should roll back gay marriage? Grow up.

>total sausage party

Imagine my shock.

Can you count?

>polynesian
>sold at walmart

It was only like 50 people though also
>tiki torches
bahahahaha

Stay out of my state, you hick fucks.

kek

STAY WOKE

>Sup Forums is 7 people

Nice try satan. We see through your lies. That's way more than 50 people.

don't worry
you'll be seeing this a lot over the next few weeks

People are literally waking up and publicly rejecting the sickness and degeneracy of the left.

Feels great man.

>At the University of Virginia
Probably about all the censorship of conservative views, lefty protests, and anti-white/anti-American/anti-Trump stuff constantly shitting up American Universities the past couple of years.

Can you count?

>fatties
>weebs
>future transsexuals
Sup Forums meetups were a mistake

So in other words it has no point outside of media attention.

Me on the left

>Sup Forums is ten people

Like every fucking protest in the last 40 years cunt?

>this triggers the leftist that also believes a man in a dress is a woman

What do you think the point of any rally is?

If I were nonwhite, I would start getting a little nervous right about now...

>2,000 to 6,000 participants

That's how many people are willing to risk their livelihoods PERMANENTLY to do this.

Imagine how many hundreds of thousands if not millions are sympathetic to this but aren't ready to march until they sense the point of no return has been reached?

I hear hanging is a really horrible way to die....

Thats NASA, those are all weirdo deviants.

LOL, why are you so upset?

This doesn't faze me. Growing up as a black man in the rural south this was a regular occurrence. Only difference is the backwoods rednecks were actually intimidating, unlike these nu right hipster wannabes.

At this point the left should be very afraid. After the election those evil sick fucks acted like out of control maniacs. They shot cops and elected officials. Randomly assaulted people. And refused to obey the rule of law.

The people in this crowd aren't your typical Sup Forums user. They're average joes who have had enough of leftist degeneracy. This is spreading everywhere in America. The left has no future in the USA.

>gay marriage

Most leftist rallies seem to be about looting and property damage

Hanging is actually pretty good if you snap your neck on the fall

Praise KEK!!!!

Are you in your 50s? No? Then you're a lying 'poor me' faggot waiting on handouts and sympathy

>he thinks this has to do with shitskins

>Wah wah wah! Why don't you accept my deviant gay sodomy?

>It was only like 50 people though

This is what you get for goading and attacking whites on the basis of race for decades, while at the same time denying them socially acceptable platforms to speak on the basis of race to defend themselves.

Leftists did this to themselves, they thought they would put the nail in the coffin for whites when hilldawg got elected, well they were fucking WRONG.

Yes, gay marriage exists in the US. Does that bother you?

that feel when used to go on Sup Forums all the time but now spergs like this took it over

I'm normally not a Sup Forumstard but something about this really awakens the Saxon in me.

No more, Chaim. No more of this.

The left is over in America.

There is definitely a cause and effect thing going on here. The great plans of the degenerate left have now blown up in their faces, forever dooming their future in America.

So you want to...what, make being gay illegal, like it was in Canada for a while? Good luck.

nvm 40 people

Nice walmart tiki torches, couldn't even get the real deal

>I got that reference

I've never actively participate in any sort of "alt-right" movement in any capacity, but I feel like I helped to will it with my mind and I'm kind of regretting it.

BLOOD AND SOIL
AND THEN A LUAU

Nigger what? Are you retarded?

haha, no.
It's like pet marriage. It's funny.

marriage is between a man and a woman. Faggots pretend to be married just like they pretend they aren't mentally ill.

Are you me?

Something could be legal without you having to personally approve of it. That and now marriage is just glorified friendship

I think the proper term is snow-storm

>It's a white guilt cuck episode

You're apart of the disease. Bend over little bitch

>faggots are actually married
lolno

KEK, finally.

>in America
Everywhere.
Except maybe China, if you consider their militaristic, ultra-nationalist, ultra-corporate dictatorship "left".

Personally not accepting something =/= making it illegal.

The whole problem with the liberal movement is that they've tried telling people that they can no longer have personal opinions on issues.

>No more, Chaim. No more of this.
You realize this is happening because of (((Trump)))?

At least when whites chimpout or genocide shit they do both with ruthless efficiency

I am completely ok with this.

Haha yes those are the only convictions the right can hold most certainly

Its an alt-right luau.

Day of the rope soon. Shadilay, brother!

We'll teach those nonwhites for messing with us!

>waving around plastic sticks full of open lit lighter fluid
the genius of the white race

>tfw this means more """""""refugees""""""" for canada

This is what happens when college campuses become leftist echo chambers. Make Commies Afraid Again.

good looking guy. I bet he doesn't think a faggot in a dress is a woman.

Gayfag here, actually bro its all legally binding. So gay marriage and straight marriage is identical.

Notice no one caught fire? Because the ones holding them are white.

Nice hat. Do you have this Trump hat as well?

leave based jihadi jesus alone

>yfw the """alt right""" movement gets heavily infiltrated by the FBI just like every other movement that actually tries to change something
>yfw this has already been through the works with people like Richard Spencer
>yfw people are celebrating their ideology becoming a symbol of guilt by association, forever dooming themselves to the fringe
You are being used.

Polynesians are honorary whites I guess

it has everything to do with white jealousy of better people

Nope. Faggots can pretend but you aren't married.only a man can marry a woman.

Acceptance=/=approval

Saying you don't accept homosexuality makes you sound like a repressed middle schooler.

How are blacks and hispanics feeling now? Are they shaking in fear?

Where is the Klan? Just looks like college students

Fuck...I wish I lived in Virginia.

Trump is going to be an 8 year president.

>Saying you don't accept homosexuality makes you sound like a repressed middle schooler.

>appeal to social shaming

I didn't know women still came here.

Thatts wierd, pretty sure gay marriage is legal in America. In fact, I'm sure of it.

>better "people"
lolno honey. you are a literal subhuman that should have been shipped back after the Civil War. Not memeing. Not joking. Literally should have all been put on boats and shipped back.