What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_FieJToFKc
youtube.com/watch?v=6A8W77m-ZTw
teamcoco.com/jordan/a684e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a deeply passionate man

he's deadly with the bull whip

I know Jordan is playing a turbo autist character but it's also pretty pathetic how people laugh at how precise and well-informed he is. Like it's suppose to be something annoying that he has a nice historical anecdote about a certain brand.
I guess the avarage US viewer is just that fucking stupid.

t autist with annoying quips no one cares about

I always love those skits. Conan is such a jackass to him, and Jordan is just so bland of a character. I hope they have a decent friendship off screen.

it's not the information itself, it's his delivery.

Is he really like that? I like to think it's real.

Conan and him have both said they're good friends, but that he's pretty similar off-screen. I do suspect he's playing it up a little though. Not necessarily totally faking his persona, but going a bit overboard similar to how Conan is going overboard on being a dick.

he's obviously playing it up for camera now (in the earlier skits his character is a bit different and more easygoing), but I'm pretty sure it's not that big of a stretch.
>Conan asks Jordan if he has any friends
>Jordan says yes, Conan asks to name some
>Jordan says "you"
>Conan just bursts out laughing
I don't remember which remote it was, but it's probably the hardest I laughed at his jokes. Conan's laugh is really infectious too, especially if he's just breaking down after something stupid he just improvd.

What he's playing is basically someone with aspergers. I rather take the informed aspie then the tipical talk show watcher audience.
But it's all a joke anyway so who cares.

yeah people who worked with him say that he's not exactly like that IRL, but he isn't that far from that either
The bachelor party I think

Various

I have deep feelings and deep thoughts. I can be moved to tears by warm sunlight on my face

Nothing, he's right about everything.

>Personally, I prefer my coffee with a taste palette of 'chocolate'
>That's called hot coco, Jordan

youtube.com/watch?v=3_FieJToFKc

youtube.com/watch?v=6A8W77m-ZTw

This one's always been a favorite of mine.

He has Asperger's Syndrome.

Yeah, that was the bachelor party. When that guy bit into that beer can, that was amazing.

He has various tasks to get to (after he gets in at 12:30 on a Friday, of course), and his boss keeps telling him to clean his office. That's his problem.

This one is pretty close to real
This one is just full on fake

I miss when they didn't feel the need to fake it with him

> Schlansky
kike

teamcoco.com/jordan/a684e

He plays a character for the camera