SLAAAAAAAAAY

instagram.com/p/BXitmNXBalb

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/08/09/wonder_woman_was_reportedly_funded_by_the_koch_brothers_which_shouldn_t.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Wonder Woman's Gal Gadot sings to Celebrate IDF kill count milestone

Hateful rat-faced kike.

This movie is not that good and everybody knows it and they go with it anyway

>This movie is not that good and everybody knows it

It sucks when most people don't share your opinion doesn't it?

Marvel should of put out a Black Widow move as soon as they could. They could have made even more money and given Black Widow a Iron Man type boost in popularity

>They could have made even more money

No

Thank god they didn't.

Most people are plebs

What for?
Black Widow doesn't have a single decent story.
Even though it would have had money from SJWs, why would I be interested in that?
That only brings good stuff for a company, not me.

But not you. You're such an important man aren't you?

She can sing on my trumpet if you know what I mean.

The only thing they should've done was have a black widow/Hawkeye prequel film some time in phase 2.

Now it's too late for the audience to really give a shit about either.

more diversity FUCK THE JEWS

Movie was ok and of course was going to bank some cash, but it puzzles me it did so well by being just ok, makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense. It was decent, the first cinematic outting of a huge name and it was surrounded by trash.

>WOW, FIRST DCEU MOVIE THAT'S NOT COMPLETELY TRASHED? AND I CAN GET SJW POINTS FOR WATCHING IT?

>AND I CAN GET SJW POINTS FOR WATCHING IT?

It's adorable that you think that's why this did well

He's not wrong. I know a guy who would never watch capeshit, his girlfriend even less, but she went to WW and dragged him along. Next day I saw them and she was like "oh we really liked it" and he had that thousand yards stare and didn't say a word.

lel

There's nothing more to it.
It's capeshit, all these movies are samey, clonic uninspired turds made in a board room.

>AND I CAN GET SJW POINTS FOR WATCHING IT?
That's why Ghostbuster made a billion right?

>make a better movie than Homecoming and Logan but worse than Gotg2
>make more money than Homecoming and Logan but less than Gotg2
You have my permission to slay, nothing to be mad about

Yeah, too bad they forgot that literally nobody cares about Ghostbusters.

No one cared about wonder woman until they made the best capeshit of the year either

I saw this happen so much

>best capeshit of the year

They did care, it was going to get good reviews no matter what because the protagonist is a woman and capeshit is, sadly, a fad right now.

If quality was tied to box office, no superhero movie would make a profit.

classic "everyone's stupid but me" mindset

you sure showed me

>you will never worship Gal Gadot's feet fresh from her combat boots after a long day of curb stomping Hamas
kill me now

It wouldn't have been as successful as WW is now, but yeah, they should have done that to try and grab some of the momentum of the female audience.

They are banking on Black Panther to do what Wonder Woman is doing now I guess but with black people instead of women.

Homecoming sucked big balls, but I guess in this context 'best' means finding a piece of shit in a pile of diarrhea.

Hello, user. Have you come to apologize?

This is capeshit so you're 100% correct

Fellow Wondyfags, what do you think of this idea?

We've heard that the sequel's going to be set in the Cold War, and in comics history, Diana spent a portion of the Cold War era depowered, so what if they scaled her powers back for the second one and made it more in the vein of something like Tomb Raider or its inspiration -Raiders of the Lost Ark?

You could justify it by using the hints they've already dropped about metahumans and magic being sort of cyclic in the DCEU and having magic go to sleep in Man's World and Diana depowering in its absence.

Diana could be working as an archeologist and an expert in Grecian antiquities who discovers that there are hints of magic re-awakening in the Man's World, but that while that's a good thing for her, a powerful artifact has recently been discovered, one that grants its wielder great charisma, ipowers of persuasion, inspires fierce loyalty in its followers, and an insatiable desire for conquest.

In lieu of the formulaic overblown CGI extravaganza, the climactic final battle could be an epic sword fight between Diana and the Sultan of Hajar.

Wonder Woman 2: Sword of Alexander

>sings into vodka bottle

Will she be my gf?

Oh didn't Gal hear? feminists are bashing WW because the Koch brothers quietly funded it so now by seeing it youre guaranteeing that little girls wont even live to se tomorrow because climate change or some other stupid shit.

so now no more yaaasss slaaay queen lol

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/08/09/wonder_woman_was_reportedly_funded_by_the_koch_brothers_which_shouldn_t.html

I love this woman. And holy hell, she can actually carry a tune.

They say she had an invisible jet but you could destroy it it just was invincible to the plain eye which isn't use shit really.