I used to be in movies you know

>I used to be in movies you know

>tall
>handsome
>net worth 100 million dollars

I have a feeling that he is gonna be fine.

He's gonna be in an A24 film, later this year, called Good Time which doesn't look like complete dog doo.

Wow this bastard racked $100 millions by playing in that crappy franchise for stupid cunts

yes, and he absolutely hated being in it

also jesus christ I didn't understand what women saw in him until now, he is beyond attractive holy shit

He was in the best movie of the year.

What movie?

He was great in Rover.

That is one dark, mysterious, handsome man. I mean holy shit does he slay the pussy or what?

What are you talking about? This guy's career has only got better once Twilight was finished. He's worked with a shit ton of prestigious directors

Dude was even featured on Death Grip's 3rd album

This. If anything that werewolf manlet guys career went in the shitter after twilight

>He's worked with a shit ton of prestigious directors
What is he a lawn mower now?
The point is he's not in famous movies anymore

what career
I bet he loses sleep over it

Yeah he's really struggling

He's young & rich but he doesnt have same stigma as the harry potter actors do.
He can easily do movies without people thinking of him as that twilight guy.

he likes playing deranged characters now

How the fuck can someone look so good, guess we just gotta b ourselves

he's actually in lots of movies, most of them good, and at least creatively bold.

but Sup Forums doesn't watch movies

They hyped him up to be the next big action star like tom cruise him and his "miracle body" and then the first movie they put him in tanked hard

>The point is he's not in famous movies anymore
Ever thought maybe he doesn't want to? Both him and Stewart have been involved in lots of succesful indie and arthouse movies. I really don't think they give a fuck

Crappy franchises make money. You think Jason Lee is in chipmunks movie because it fulfills him as an actor?

Do you think Jason Lee is a good enough actor that he could be a part of anything besides chipmunks?

I really don't see it, is it a joke?

The people on Sup Forums have a warped idea of what makes an attractive man. Most guys on the net do. He looks like shit now and no girl still lists him as one of the hottest males.

thats because hes no longer starring in a vampire romance franchise aimed at teenage girls

I don't understand this feral attitude young guys have towards twilight.

It's a moody emo flick about a hot guy, it's no different ethicallythan to play world of Warcraft with bikini chain mail.

Besides that, Why does this guy need to get hate. He isn't what made the movie bad, it was whatsherface being a fucking emotionless doll.

t. brainlet

>kstew didn't display emotion in twilight
if there ever was a disgusting normie-tier meme this was it

If you have no argument then you don't have to post anything.

Is that you Xavi?

Prove me wrong you disgusting waifu fag.

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

how do i begin to make an argument when everything you said is not only wrong but nonsensical as well

don't think he really bothers being in proper hollywood stuff anymore

wouldn't be surprised if he's planning on focusing on music since he's with fka twigs and already contributed to a death grips album

I can't be arsed to google examples for a dumbass like you
and no I don't say it cause she's my "waifu"
I just hate it when people parrot stupid shit

At this point your post has no intellectual value. You've proved nothing, you've asserted nothing, all you will continue to do is dismiss everything like a child with a different opinion. You won't even tackle a specific subject and continue to reply to me as if having the last word means you've won. In other words you are a fool.

When you decide to be mature you can reply, until then good bye.

It's been 4 years and I still haven't gotten over that photo

Look at those fucking trips

i'm looking forward to good time, it looks like a lot of fun

>888

I'm clearly in disadvantage against these trips. I'll concede, at least for now.

It's not parroting, she's a garbage actor and I don't like seeing someone look like they took a lung full of air to speak and sigh in the middle of every interjection

Good Time

havent heard it? well ask yourself this: why bother posting on Sup Forums if you live under a rock and dont even pay attention to the REAL shit?

>deranged
>pic of most logical character in the movie

breh

he was a drunkard

why the fuck does he make all those faces for?

A lot of people are into vampires and have specific ideas on what a vampire should be, Twilight strays from the vampire norm and is superpopular.
It's easily understandable why it is hated.

I even roll my eyes when I see vampires weak to silver.

What's a kino vampire movie then? What mythical rules are allowed and what are just fluff?

>I don't understand this feral attitude young guys have towards twilight
it's just uglyfags coping

>I don't understand this feral attitude young guys have towards twilight.

what attitude? does this look like 2009 to you? no one cares about twilight and even when people did care, hating on it was considered a dumb meme normies parroted

>It's a moody emo flick about a hot guy

no it isnt, what? hes not even the main character

>it's no different ethicallythan to play world of Warcraft with bikini chain mail.

what the fuck are you even on about

>Besides that, Why does this guy need to get hate.

what hate is he getting you turd? people here have been saying hes a good actor for years and were disappointed when cosmopolis wasnt his big break in "serious film"

>He isn't what made the movie bad, it was whatsherface being a fucking emotionless doll.

no its the horrendous fucking source material that made those movies bad, both main characters were portrayed exactly as they were depicted in the books

go back to facebook you chimp

Bram Stoker's Dracula comes close to being kino

to be cute x

wtf is wrong with his hairline?

doesn't look receded, it's just a slickback hairstyle

>What mythical rules are allowed
don't make vampire shine like diamonds in sunlight

silver is for werewolves

Anybody went to see Good Time? How was it? I like his choice of roles lately (Cosmopolis, The Rover, Lost City of Z..)

>when you cuck a man to death

silver for monsters

once you go black you never go back

Why would you remind me of this?

>when you're so spiteful you spend half the thread you shill yourself to shit on your former costars
Get a life Bob. Idk like Home Depot or something.

who's this?

>tfw fka twigs will never fuck you with acrobatic strength of an egyptian sun queen on top of your stacks of millions
while she moans in forgotten languages

fucking patterson!

I remember this dude saying some pretty based stuff about the Twilight franchise, and he has delivered good performances since. I like him.

at least there were no niggers in twilight, right?