/got/ - Game of Thrones General

>yfw you realise you helped bring civilisation to an end edition

Reminder that Cers 9/11-ing a church was the best moment in the show

THE HOOOOOOOOOOR IS PREGNANT

Will Tyrone save Jimmie?

>In the show they display a wagon with at least 250 gold bars plus sacks of gold and other valuables being pulled by four horses.
>They look like standard good delivery bars which weigh 440 oz. Total weight of around 6800 lb.
>Other goods have to double that weight. 13600 lb.
>Most wagons were using two horses so half that. 6800 lb.
>Let's assume grain in the wagons and that each wagon carries the same weight of 6800 lb.
>6800 lb of grain converts 1 to 1 for flour.
>1 lb of flour is ~1600 calories. So total in one wagon is 10 million calories. Whixh assuming 2500 calories per person is ~4350 people fed for one day.
>Every wagon has food for over 4000 people a day and she burned what...20?
>Ok ok I hear you say wheat is less dense than gold. But look at all the empty space. Even at 2000 people a day it's still a lot of food.

Total fail.

>mfw I killed the greatest swordsman who ever lived

>Casterly Rock is supposed to be an ancient castle literally built into a mountain, with a port inside of it, the whole thing higher than the Wall
>In season 7 it's just a generic castle on a hill
Bravo D&D

>dual wielding is retarded

7x05
>Dany will bring up Davos' line about Jon taking a knife in the heart for his people. Jon replies that Davos has a big imagination.
>Dany asks Jon about how many men did he defeat in the battle of the bastards.
>In the encounter between Jon and Gendry, the fact they're both bastards is gonna come up, Gendry tells Jon he met Ned in Tobho Mott's shop, and Jon tells Gendry he met Robert in Winterfell. Jon says that he thinks Gendry (Robert's bastard) is thinner than what he expected, Gendry replies that Jon is shorter than what he expected.
>Sam, in Oldtown, will overhear the maesters( including Ebrose) discussing Bran's letter about the army of the dead heading torwards Eastwatch. They read out loud a part where Bran states he's the three eyed raven. Sam basically vouches for Bran, but at the end the maesters doubt if they should warn everybody about the army of the dead and they will observe that this kind of menace would benefit Daenerys. Then one of the maesters will ask Ebrose "Isn't this the boy whose father and brother were burned by a dragon?". To this point Ebrose hadn't had the courage to bring up these news to Sam.
>Gilly reads High Septon Maynard's diary , and will be asking Sam questions, if he knows how many stairs there are in the Citadel, or how many windows Septo Baelor has. She finally asks Bran what an annulment is, after Bran does the exposition explaining the term to Gilly, she will continue reading that Maynard wrote that he annulled prince's Rhaegar marriage so he could marry again in Dorne.

>tfw the HOOOOOAAAARR is now barren
Was /ourgirl/ mirri working for bobby b/

OUTTA MY WAY TARG FUCKING SHITS

feed that many people for how long, a day?

>Qyburn and Cersei are whispering and Qyburn tells her that he "can prescribe something for that'", Cersei replies "that won't be necessary". Immediately after that Jaime walks into the room and asks Cersei what is Qyburn doing there. Cersei says that Qyburn is her hand and that he can be there for several and different affairs. This is after the conversation Jaime had with Tyrion. Cersei takes it very badly that Jaime has spoken with their brother and considers this a kind of treason. Jaime says that Bronn tricked him, and that he though he was going to train fighting with his left hand. Jaime will tell Cersei what Olenna revealed to him (that she poisoned Joffrey), and Cersei basically dismisses this, since Tyrion still killed her father.
>Cersei tells Jaime that they'll defeat dragons, the army of the dead, and the dragon queen, "for us, for our house, and for this" and then she moves her hand towards her belly. This is how Jaime realizes that Cersei is pregnant. Jaime asks her who's she gonna say he's the father, and Cersei says "you". Jaime worries about what people will think, and Cersei tells him, "didn't you learn nothing from our father? A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep."

7x07 (finale)
>Cersei's miscarriage has been cut
>Jaime leaves saying he will fight for the future of his child

Minor new stuff
>The northern lords are restless and Arya peeks from a door watching carefully for signs of Sansa's temptation
>Tormund asking for Brienne when Jon arrives at Ewbts:
>T: "How many of you are here, who are they?"
>J: "This is all of us"
>T: "What about the big one?"

Fun fact: Mirri Maz Durr actually met Qyburn in the past, which is how she knows about anatomy

Yeah a day. So she burned about enough food for 100k people to eat for a day.

>Makes you wonder about the logistics of her army also.

Yeah but let's say how many people can all that food feed for 10 years, assuming the winter lasts 10 years(since summer lasted 10 years)

>highgarden has more food than any single castle in westeros
>no tyrell soldiers are in the field
>could easily outlast lannisters and wait for dany because they have no seige weapons

>lannisters somehow take it offscreen

>Qyburn
She met Marwyn, you speedreader.

One of the servant girls tells Sansa. And if the servant girls knows, then everyone knows. Maddy also apparently has "a mouth as big as her thighs", if she knows (which she does) then everyone knows.

Say ahhhh

that fan art - unrealistic goofy shit
casterly rock on the tv show - realistic, gritty, accurate.

Right, I'm retarded.

What's Marwyn's endgame anyway? He's obviously never going to appear in the show along with 90% of the Citadel characters.

So what the fuck is up Varys? He's supposed to have a vast network of spies in Westeros, yet he hasn't offered any useful information to Daenerys at all. All he has done is stand around and tell Daenerys shit's gone south for her. OK, Qyburn gave his "little birds" some sweets so now they like him but there are two things: one, would they really turn on Varys like that without still supplying him any information? The second point is that Varys also had spies other than the kids in King's Landing. They were just his main spies. On top of that, in season 6 he easily went to Dorne from Meereen and back to Meereen again, showing he is capable of getting to the mainland and out with no problems, so it's not like he has no access to his spies.

It's almost as if they really are going to hurriedly introduce the Aegon plot in the show after cancelling it. Varys has been useless and supplying intelligence because he wants the war to be prolonged until the Golden Company arrive and Daenerys is much weaker, rather than tell her critical information so she could steamroll Cersei.

>Cleganebowl happens
>The Hound is on the ground
>Gregor walks up to deliver the final blow
>"AHAHAHA NO MAN WILLD DEFEAT ME, NOT EVEN MY OWN BROOTHEER"
>"I'm not a man, I'm no one"
>The Hound pulls off the face mask, revealing Arya
>Jumps 2 meters into the air and chops his head off

Why are so many people triggered by Arthur Dayne's dual wielding? Supposedly he was the best fighter so it's not impossible for him to dual wield with two longswords (of different length). In fact it is probably a good idea to dual wield if you're outnumbered.

Also Matt Easton considers it a good fight compared to all the other fights in the show

>They were lovers, not fighters :^)
>Nevermind that Loras, one of the (at least) top 10 fighters in the realm was a Tyrell :^)

>tfw Jaime eliminates ironniggers in his old age and expands the Lannister empire
>tfw he truly is his father's son

Gonna destroy the Iron Isles title though, I think.

Is Tyrion an allegory for Merkel?

>yet he hasn't offered any useful information to Daenerys at all.
I noticed this, he has literally done zero advising. Even in that scene when Dany was asking Jon for advice I noticed Varys hanging in the back.

Is he a secret Golden Company supporter?

because it's realistic

fags expect some unrealistic fantasy bullshit, a big ass magical sword. I mean, come the fuck on.

He's spying on Dany

>Nevermind that Loras, one of the (at least) top 10 fighters in the realm was a Tyrell :^)
Nope.

Garlan Tyrell was, but he's not even in the show, so...

not to mention garlan
oh wait, he doesn't exist

nope

GRRM literally said Loras was among the cleganes

>it's realistic

Except she's not permanently pregnant

>tfw you forgot your angles

don't reply to the shitposter

So what exactly is Daenerys's tax policy?

>Garlan Tyrell
>implying they did not consolidate Loras' brothers into him

Also, he beat Jaime in jousting at one tourney IIRC

Why did he get cut out of the TV adaptation?

I forgot to add and ( reminded me) that could also be how Euron found Yara and the Sneks. The only way they could have intercepted them like that, in the dark, would be if they knew where they were going and when they would leave. It wouldn't explain how Euron's ship found Yara's ship, but it would at least help with how his fleet found her fleet.

>Also, he beat Jaime in jousting at one tourney IIRC
means nothing, even GRRM has said so himself.

how can someone be so based ?

skinny arms

dany conquering the east is an allegory for america's role in the middle east

suddan husein is the slavers
removing governance (even if they were cruel) leads to massive destabilization and even more loss of life

debate me

His king got cut
Otherwise I'm sure they would've loved to include a other gay character

what did he mean by this?

D&D are hack frauds

neoliberalism

>made him overly villainous in season 1
>never revealed the circumstances of his capture by Robb
>made him kill his cousin to escape prison
>made him lose hard against Brienne because 'muh stronk wymn'
>made him a terrible swordsman with the other hand despite Barristan Selmy saying he's 'the most gifted natural swordsman he'd seen'
>utterly failed to show his Jaime's fighting ability while he was two-handed
>made him rape his sister on top of Joffrey's corpse
>made him ignorant about Cersei's cheating
>made him go to Dorne and be part of the worst storyline in the show so far
>made his sole mission after returning to fuck Cersei instead of reforming
>made him indifferent to Cersei's burning of the sept of Baelor
>literally never showed us what Jaime thinks

Reminder to never forgive D&D for the character assassination of Jaime Lannister.

oh shit I meant barren, not pregnant

his kingdom desintegrated

>>implying they did not consolidate Loras' brothers into him
He isn't crippled, so...

>poor posture from the weight of EU regulations
kek

That's official canon art in GRRM's book, Mr. Benioff. Completely canon.

Still makes him a good fighter, even when arguing on the show's terms

Also,
>supposed traits of a house
>applying to all their bannermen and armies

Thanks dabid

>Still makes him a good fighter
No, it makes him a good jouster.

can someone tell me what happens to him?

bookwise or leaks

For leaks: read above.

he's connected to a character that has purple fucking hair color, I mean, that's fucking anime-tier. Wouldn't be realistic at all.

He is a terrible swordsman with his other hand though
He "dies" multiple times each sparring session with Ilyn and jokes that he might eventually be as good as one of the squires

>literally never showed us what Jaime thinks
not true, they let us know he has no character and serves only cersei's pussy since 3 seasons :^)

Books, can't know, the show is far ahead

He's trying to pacify the kingdom

Stop it

Even Jaime admits he's good in the books

mares milk mixed with blood lads
the breakfast, lunch and dinner of champions

Why did he try to send Jaime back to Kings Landing to be safe when it was just Dothraki

But when the dragon showed up, he wanted Jaime to go fight it with the crossbow

Is Bronn just an asshole?

the trailer for the next season just casually shows him doing stuff

BRAVO trailer culture

Nothing, why would anything happen to him? He is literally an arms' length from Bronn.

Because all the book fags wanted the meme Dawn Sword, that's supposedly made out of a fallen meteorite and glows white light.

There are many meme things in the books that sound cool when reading that would look pretty silly or ridiculous on screen. Like Daario's facial hair for instance, imagine if that weird fuck was made to be the one Dany was lusting after.

Is South Reach white?

why are white males triggered each time they're reminded women and minorities have agency?

Superior dragon incoming

>anything south of the Vale
>white

no

i meant to say episode, not season

I'm not that baiting user, but gurm "approves" some sketchy art like black haired bran, I don't think he cares that much

I never said he was a shit fighter. I said your argument of being a good jouster is retarded and serves no purpose.

Jousting is an art, and has no relation to ground fighting.

no it's d&d
>nailed it

man i love these memes so much, they're originally from /fit/ right?

Cersei got crowned queen for no reason whatsoever after Tommen died
Dany is a mary sue
Sansa is ok but she's kind of stupid

Water Dance or whatever its call is pretty legit tho.

Jorah got rekt by one of the users

>Completely canon to the books, which is irrelevant because the books are not canon to the tv series
FTFY

CAN YOU PLEASE IMPREGNATE THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

How is that Casterly Rock art shitty? It's exactly as how it was described.

Cersei is the only well written female character in the franchise

Why didn't they have arya kick podrick's ass?

Why didn't Brienne tell Arya she should keep her knife in her other hand instead of keeping it behind her back?

GRRM has severe autism, prove me wrong

whoever made this needs to an hero
You might have noticed that no one complains about cersei from a quality perspective. She's still fairly well-written and Headey is doing a fantastic job.

People don't hate dany cuz she's a woman, they hate her cuz she's badly written, badly acted, and all of her dialogue is bullshit. If she wasn't a women normies would hate her too.

Malnourished greyscale Jorah still beat a water dancer. And in Trant's case he had backup.

It's dyed, not natural. He had to dye Aegon's hair to hide his identity.

I only like Cersei though.

And then Arya executes Cersei after she kills Gregor ?

You forgot boring.
Honestly most of the buildings in GoT are unrealistic as fuck, The Eyrie for example is so retarded that every winter they have to abandon it and live somewhere else for years straight because it's too cold.
Doesn't mean they all have to be changed though, imagine if the wall was changed into an ordinary brick wall.

Same way racists claim they don't like black people because of their "culture"

Nah, they're just racist and you're just a butthurt sexist

>see Trudeau and Macron for further examples