Are there movies about some protagonist that serves no purpose and just wanders around

are there movies about some protagonist that serves no purpose and just wanders around

raiders of the lost ark

if you have health and a roof you have everything. when you lose one of these things you'll know how much of a faggot you were when you had them and did nothing. so just b yourself and live your life man

Literally the premise of The Man Who Sleeps

Dumb and Dumber

the average neet today lives a better life today than a king from 500 years ago but still complains about depression

A coffee in berlin

pretty sure any king got to bang plenty of chixxx, id give up any modern comfort in exchange for chubby medieval wenches

That xenomorph in the force awakens.

The Big Lebowski

the worst thing is, you can't shake people out of their stupid brain problems because they don't *want* to be normal or happy or anything at all other than click click clicking away on Sup Forums forever and ever

>go outside and get some fresh air away from the internet to clear your head
>reeeeeeeee """"b urself"""" reeeeee *posts pepe memes in anger for thirty minutes*

y'know because I, rando internet stranger, can't wave a magic wand and make their brain problems disappear, it's pointless trying in the first place so normies leave reeeee. this is why I don't bother trying any more: there's always more dumbasses and they are always worse than the last

Any French film will do.

might as well not be in the film

Lord of the Rings

Didn't read lol

>not encouraging them to kill themselves to purify society

Kings weren't useless pieces of shit (at least they were convinced they weren't)

Only reason the nazis got BTFO by the ark was because they didn't get the medallion and see the back part which warned not to open it. Without indy they'd have gotten it off of marrion.

my biography

Permanent vacation
Lost in paradise

Just b yourself bro

>health and a roof is everything

Then what do people who are good looking/privileged/wealthy/happy have? Everything + some more? The fact is that suffering is relative. Health and a roof may be everything if you're in a place where that isn't the standard, but if you're in a first world country where everyone has their health and a roof, it's not going to make you fulfilled. In the west, being homeless and good-looking is a far superior existence to having a home and being ugly.

Going outside only helps if you're privileged and failing to notice it. If you're unattractive, going outside is just a reminder of how awful your life is compared to others.

Catcher in the Rye the movie

This isn't the same thing at all though. She has a purpose and that's to stop being a useless twat and she thinks walking a thousand miles will solve it.

The Master

Immediately what I thought of as well