Predict this movie's RT score

>88% on Rotten Tomatoes
>Consensus: Aided by Joss Whedon's influence, Justice League is lighter, funnier and more enjoyable than past DC outings

Other urls found in this thread:

theplaylist.net/rumor-early-cut-justice-league-unwatchable-20170811/
movieweb.com/wonder-woman-movie-insider-review-disaster-mess/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3.5%
>Zack Snyder should follow his daughter's example and off himself

Damn, what's with this poster?
Looks like something Alex Ross would do.
Is it a poster or painting?

It's 3D CGI by Alex Ross

It's a very cool poster. I will predict, OP, but only if you commit to post a follow up thread referencing or taking screens of this thread so that we can see how well we did.

I say 70% critic score, 92% fan score.

>“I first saw this painting as part of the Ayman Hariri’s Impossible Collection and it inspired me to shoot our gang in the same style,” Enos said, referring to Ross’s painting of the Justice League for the 2005 Justice comic book series seen below and to the DC Comics collection of a billionaire. “I used this exact image as my reference for what became the latest JL poster. I simply had the idea and took the initiative to pay homage to Alex Ross by making a few quick portraits in that distinctive light. I’m so glad the WB marketing team ran with them. I love it!”

theplaylist.net/rumor-early-cut-justice-league-unwatchable-20170811/

>23%

>10%
>Consensus: Maybe Warner Bros should learn from Wonder Woman's success and let women take care of the DC cinematic universe instead

no daddy i don't want pc agenda pushed down my throat in my capeshits, homecoming was enough

>that distinctive light
Yeap, that's what gave it away; that top down lighting.
I own Kingdom Come and some of his art books and it's very recognizable but hard to copy his ultra realism character design

>50%, it reminds me of marvel

>fans
>100%, fuck the critics for any less

post the one where she has spunk on her face

46%.

Snyder shot an expected movie. Whedon saved it a little with quips and a lighter shading.

Wonder Woman alone raised the % by around 30%

>It's okay to like DC movies now so we will be more lenient

If they make Wonder Woman look like a bitch however.....

This

Whedon record is so much better than Snyder that is not even funny, only retards will blame Joss if JL fail

>If they make Wonder Woman look like a bitch however.....
She gets saved by Batman. Instead of realizing why Batman says "My turn." they'll just act twiggered. You know it's true.

And Joss Whedon will add some super problematic lines I'm sure

Martha

Cyborg to Aquam:
>AYO NIGGA DO DEY GOTS PRIMA NOCTA WHERE U WUZ FROM SHIEEEET GIBS ME DAT IM THE FUCKING KING IN THIS ROOM NIGGA
wtf Whedon

17%

*kang

Last two digits of this post

What's his endgame?

I refuse to hazard a guess. Critics will rate this thing based entirely off what they perceive its message to be from one cursory, half-hearted viewing.

>movieweb.com/wonder-woman-movie-insider-review-disaster-mess/
daily reminder the picklerick autist is on suicide watch and shitting on DC threads and trying to ruin XRA

Gotta love all the tributes Snyder and company have paid to Alex Ross. I loved his art since I was a kid, and to see these images brought to life has been a real treat.

God, I love it so much.

>700x682
Why so lowres?

>superman is an illegal alien
I thought that a newborn orphan baby found in the middle of the country would be turned into a citizen legally

>0%
>Consensus: Fuck capeshit and fuck you if you like capeshit.

>35%
>Consensus: a bloated mess with no vision, its almost as if two different directors worked on the film

You know this to be true

Where are you even getting *illegal* alien?

Sorry for phoneposting, I'm in the ER waiting room for my girlfriend's son

My last two digits