A little over three months until release

>a little over three months until release
>crucial scenes re-done in June
>ending being re-done this week

There's no possible way Justice League makes its release date.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/spoilers-joss-whedon-is-reshooting-justice-leagues-ending-to-remove-a-huge-cliffhanger-a153221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one loves you

They're changing the ending?

Fucking delete this! You hear me you fucking, loser??

>ending being re-done this week
>Source: my stinky brown ass

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/spoilers-joss-whedon-is-reshooting-justice-leagues-ending-to-remove-a-huge-cliffhanger-a153221

We knew this a nearly a year ago.
Shows how much of a retard you are.

You're underestimating how quickly every part of a movie can be made these days.

Where does that say anything about Joss Whedon being brought in last second to re-film the ending?

>Cavill's mustache being CGI'd off
>Cyborg saying a "BOOYAH" or two
>EXTENSIVE RESHOOTS FOR CRITICAL SCENES CONFIRMED
Right. Keep shilling, bro!

it will be finished, just with lots of overtime, a cursory edit before locking picture, a temp mix in some scenes, and unfinished VFX shots

this happens all the time btw

gotta quip it up

DCucks BTFO XD nononononono HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHA

It's a pile of shit cgi and the ending looked like a bunch of students from a high school film club.

Then why is it beating Spider-Man? You retarded faggot.

Disney reshoot over half of Rogue One 6 moe ths bfore release and look how everyone is over its dick
JL will be fine

because "muh female empowerment"

The sad part is this is probably 100% true considering how much people were talking about how the original ending was "too dark"

shut the fuck up you little faggot.
if this was true then ghostbusters would've broke 1 billion but it bombed
you do realize that the investors in this film were conservative and trump supporters right?

>little over three months
I didn't even know this movie was being advertised yet, I haven't heard anything about it.

I'll believe it when I see it, I find it weird none of the more reputable sources are picking up on the rumours

What I'm curious about is why with as restrictive as Disney so clearly is with their directors, the monstrous disparity between the actors' salaries, and how lackluster and unimaginative the overwhelming bulk of the MCU's films have been through phases 2and 3, why is it I can't find a single negative "leak?"

Do they really expect us to believe it's all just puppy dogs and rainbows behind the scenes?

They learned how to do it the WW method. Just release a couple of trailers and start going into overdrive 2 weeks before release. It's a smart plan considering how many movies flopped due to advertising too far in advance.

The lead up to Ant-Man's change in director was very well documented.

makes no fucking difference

it will be the same old comic bullshit

flashy intro, "witty" quip, meaningless twist, "humorous" quip, fan service, superhearo puching, energy splosion, feel good sequel lead in.

There. now you don't even have to watch it.

Honestly, I hope more than anything that it's a shitpile like Suicide Squad. After all that garbage I had to listen to on here about Wonder Woman (and how quickly they started putting her as a frontrunner in response), DC needs a good smack upside the head to really think hard about why they keep fucking up.

Spider-Man is still a better movie than Wonder Woman.

Yeah, but it was also years in the making with a director held in pretty high regard. If that's the only example, it's sort of the exception that proves the rule.

No, it categorically is not. They butchered Pete's character with their bullshit, and the only thing notable about it was that it managed to have unquestionably the MCU's best villain, Spider-Man, and RDJ the billion dollar baby, and still fail to get anywhere close to Wonder Woman's origin movie.