Why is Holly Flax the best Office waifu...

Why is Holly Flax the best Office waifu. Erin is obviously the second choice but goddamn you are lying if you didnt fall in love with Holly

I didn't because I don't watch trash like The Office.

You must be so special and alone

He is lucky to have found a woman that is this good to him.

woah, what a sick burn on Sup Forums

You didnt tell me why you fell in love with Holly. Despite denying that you have watched

I fucking loved her. She is a beautiful human being. Like Michael said, she has a lot of warmth and comfort about her

She may have aspergers, thus amplifying her beauty

I liked Holly but she's not my type. None of the women on The Office are my type really. I don't think I ever really had a waifu in this show.

Yea i kinda agree. Karen is the closest to "my type" but she came and went

Who was in the wrong here?

She seems like a heavy smoker. Pass.

Donna is my milfu

her bra

I would buy her candles if she puts out like they claim

True patrician's choice right here. That woman knows how to fuck.

Jim. Not accepting a woman's advances is rape, and there's no way of getting around that.

Oh shit I forgot about Karen. Yeah she was closest to mine too. But I usually fall for Rashida Jones in whatever show I watch.

>tfw she left Parks and Rec ;-;

Erin is qt, but a total airhead and she has the emotional capabilities of a 5 year old child. Do you not remember that lunch scene with michael?

you fall in love with holly because you self insert as micheal in way, and holly is that comfy logical end to the hilarious disaster that is your self worth and place in the universe

frigid, social ladder climbing bitch. would hatefuck/10

Pam is the best.

inb4 she's not the best. Sorry but I don't agree with you, because I like being right.

Yea in those two shows she seems to be one of those contract characters that show up for two or three seasons then they get written out. Still. Karen was that girl at the bar that i cant stop looking at.

you self insert as micheal scott, holly is the answer to you misery. God sent you holly and you WILL take her

The fact she tried to glue that Dandy always made me sad and feel for her.

What do people like about Erin?
She is LITERALLY retarded. And she doesn't even look particulary good.

Yeah, she has big boobies tho

get out of my head

concierge marie is best waifu

You're not even in the ground, you fucking cuckboi

which episode is that from?

She's cute and innocent

pam is my office waifu because i self insert as toby

s08e16

Who was in the wrong here?

remember when they were going to make Pam cheat on Jim with the mic guy, but they got such a bad reaction from that that that they completely nixed the idea?

Oh im way.....way down there my friend. If you want to measure dicks then let me know bee

DESU Jim was being a dick

Jim

she was much better looking than pam

>but they got such a bad reaction from that that that they completely nixed the idea?
You do realize that they don't actively shoot most shows as they air, right? How retarded are you.

Did they go too far?

Shut the fuck up faggot. Do you have any evidence to back up this claim? No? Then stop replying to me, fucking retard.

Jenna pls go

>having the wits of a 6 year old is cute

No.

Yeah, but mainly with jumping the shark. People like bitching about how cringey that episode is, but it's outside the realms of reality enough to where it doesn't bother me. It's unrealistic, therefore not cringey to me.

That fucking goofy smile is the most waifu thing ever

It's cute for me, user. It warms my heart

It was super cringey to me the first time I watched it, but after that it's not that bad. Everybody loves memeing about how they have to skip that episode but I find it hilarious honestly

Same.