SW Prequels. Literally took me 3 secs. Pay up faggot

Just kidding.

star wars sequels are already worse

Fucking this.

The Neverending Story

the prequels didn't ruin something good, and you can at least laugh at them

It is a shame they had to add filler
the books ar eso good and the parts actually from the book are good too

TFA has piss poor writing, but the prequels have piss poor EVERYTHING (except for the soundtrack and sound design, obviously)

Fuck the prequels, the Star Wars originals gets my vote. I really do not give a shit about them at all.

I liked some scenes.

>the Star Wars originals gets my vote. I really do not give a shit about them at all.
So because you don't care for them that means they're bad?

As bad as they were as cohesive pieces of entertainment, they were competently made. Can't say the same thing about the fucking prequel trilogy

>they were competently made
what?

That first one was comfy, though.

I hate all those films and even those stupid books, and the dumb Norse myths on which they're based. But chilling out in a hobbit house with a pipe and some coffee or tea in front of a raging fire is the literal definition of comfy.

Original Star Wars trilogy is worst. Those movies are among the shittiest flicks i've ever seen.

Hello Mr. Tarantino. How are you today?

Lord of the Rings

suck a dick bud I fucking loved those movies
obviously first one is by F A R the best, but as a kid I thought the second and third were great too, they're all just weird as fuck and I loved it

Star Wars OT

Fuck you all

>muh Kahn
>nonstop quipfest

all these people saying SW OT aren't wrong

Was that webm suppose to make your point?

Nah, Ed Sheeran's song for the second movie is good and so is the thirds song.

The hunger games

hunger games

Hunger Games

Is there any decent fan edit of The Hobbit that removes the heaps of non-book stuff?

the Hobbit trilogy is ok, its the super Mario 3d world of the Mario games, so as a big budget genre movie it still has more depth, a better story, greater visuals (cg and practical), better casting and acting than any Marvel, Hungergames, Fast and furious, Harry Potter movie. But if you compare this trilogy to tLotR, the greatest movie trilogy of the century, than of course it will look like a turd about to be reheated in a microwave.

hunger games, divergent, star wars

Dark Knight faggotry from this overrated hack Nolam

fpbp

Underworld

delete this

The Hangover