Looking for more like this: intentionally over the top, somewhat tongue in cheek, send ups of action thrillers...

looking for more like this: intentionally over the top, somewhat tongue in cheek, send ups of action thrillers, but not quite into spoof territory

so far
>shoot 'em up
>smokin' aces
>wanted
>red
>the expendables
maybe crank and the a-team?

Robocop

good one, thanks. also, i forgot pic related

>looking for more like this
>lists every film in category
put your head inside the stove

nice Stallone quads

>there are only 7 movies like this in the entire world

Fine then, ... Charlie's Angels.

Hardcore Henry, maybe Wasabi but not really

hardcore henry.

>Hardcore Henry
every time i'm reminded of this movie i remember how much i want to see it. then it falls right out of my head. why can't i remember to watch it?

I was hoping Free Fire would be like this, but the action was unexciting.

forgettable title and maybe the reviews werent good enough for you to stay interested in seeing it

>Free Fire
how was it otherwise? it looks like it might be interesting, or like they might have used all the interesting bits in the trailer.

Crank series
That last ben Wheatley film with sharlto Copley

second for Crank

Look towards the gooks, Koreans especially like their over the top thrillers like The Good, The Bad, The Weird.

Fuck me I meant The Chaser, that one's not a thriller.

lol. i've had that on dvd for probably 5 years and still haven't watched it. maybe i'll finally get to it soon.

Crank and Hardcore Henry is the best in that category. the movies in OPs list are inferior to them.

Also add Dredd(3D) and Raid.

Dredd and raid aren't tongue in cheek, Dredd should have been more humorous like robocop though
John wick fits the op style with all the bullshit about secret assassins

>Dredd should have been more humorous
you should reconsider your life