Are there any good recent movies with a pro-white message?

Are there any good recent movies with a pro-white message?

This Virginia rally has got me pumped.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PWSRp
youtube.com/watch?v=ubZrAmRxy_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE&
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/averagepoluser/image/0rruSKI9xXNkbjFL-CRbCQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, the new season of Survivor looks terrible

Nazis deserve death

Dunkirk

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, Nazi scumbag.

Reminder that the guy who did it regularly browsed Sup Forums

archive.is/PWSRp

If you're against Sup Forums posters then you're against us which means you need to go back to Sup Forums

You be very careful about how yoi speal to your superiors now, shitskin

>be faggots LARPing as christian white traditional conservatives despite being a degenerate shitskin who masturbates to loli guro
>surprised when actual retarded skinheads start joining the cause

I fucking hate Sup Forums. It's like old Sup Forums but somehow even more retarded.

This. The ending was amazing

okay good goy.

How many people were there

was this a legit white nationalist thing or was it a right winged thing

Are you kidding? When they introduced a black man to the tribe with immunity it was Survivor kino.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. #NotAllPolacks

Why tiki torches

It was legit white supremacy rally this time. Spencer called it Unite The Right so it no surprise that some people got caught up in it thinking it was going be like the Berkeley rallies.

fuck yeah

Tiki torches are a symbol of white pride. 100 years ago, the white men crafted the tiki torch with their bare hands and has been a world renown symbol of white power. the flame represents the torment white men had to go through during the years and years of oppression they suffered.

I don't think thats right.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubZrAmRxy_M

I hope some of these faggots got maced today.

fuck off

God damn Sup Forums needs to be more self aware at how retarded they look.

I hate this reality. Everyone needs to mellow out.

>doing shit like this when you're obviously a fucking permavirgin
Back in the day you held up signs just so you could fuck liberal bitches. These autismos do it for """""memes""""". Sad.

Here's a scene of a white man escaping zombies in a cool sports car.

>/fa/ memefit in the middle
Yet Sup Forums and /got/ liberals claim Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums

Continued.

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE&

Fucking kek

Maybe the government should finally legalize weed. While high they'd all become too self conscious to do these nutty rallies etc.

Is that you since you posting Sup Forums, pedo?
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/averagepoluser/image/0rruSKI9xXNkbjFL-CRbCQ/

Where are the MODS now??
I'm sure 99% of mods are white
Face it you guys are just fucked in the head

Because they're easier and safer to carry than real torches, retard

everything is shit. hopefully alcohol takes me soon

>I'll stand directly behind this dangerous car and smash his back window where the crazy man can't get hurt! Eureka!

Gee i really wonder why minorities get mad when people literally self identifying as nazis, KKK members and white supremacists march in large numbers through the streets. They should totally just mellow out bruh right.

>white power rally
>culturally appropriate tiki torches for your cause

lol

>tfw no one had a gun

they were on sale at target

It is possible to get mad without assaulting people you know.

Fucking kek those are all me. That's pretty cool desu, it's like an archive of all my shitposts.

Can you do the same thing for pic related?

What's a clown doing at the center of a massacre?

Both the alt-right and progressives have been kinda feeding into each other's bullshit for quite a number of years now. It's no surprise this shit is starting to boil over. The unfortunate problem is you got media on all sides drumming up their own agendas and putting their own spin on these stories. I don't see this going away any time soon just because of the horseshit that the mainstream and alternative media keeping pushing onto people.

All we can do is just laugh at this nonsense really. Because that's what it is, a bunch of dumpy white dudes in polo shirts walking around with shitty tiki torches screaming about muh white pride and muh white future

Wasn't there a kkk movie where the black character was a white dude in black face

Jesus. What a fucking disaster. I'm so glad I live in the middle of nowehere away from any city. Not surrounded by either shitskins or neo-nazis.

no one cares, you're going to LARP about being neonazis like the alt right always does, and than go home to your jobs in HVAC and drink beer. shut the fuck up, trump is already on his way out of office and has 0 chance of winning a 2nd term anyways, white people are going down in flames with him when he makes all conservashits look like a joke. you got your one chance in charge, and like everyone suspected , you fucked it up miserably, theres no recovering from trump for white people and conservashits, republicans are done, you faggots are over.

Nobody expects a clown

You mean Birth of a Nation?

Yes and the vast majority of people weren't "assaulting" people, on both sides that is. Of course some idiot decided to plow through the protestors and killed a white woman in the process. Fucking kek that's ironic.

Haha white power am I right?

Are we aloud to go ape shit in Sup Forums?

So the guy in the image here is you???

>a bunch of dumpy white dudes in polo shirts walking around with shitty tiki torches screaming about muh white pride and muh white future
this. they are merely exercising their first amendment right.

Yep that one

that hidden jew

ah, yes, the media has been drumming up anti blacj stuff, sure

and white guys wanting tk stop illegal alien voter fraud and muslim terrorism is so awful. its a real shame all of Te media supports trump, right?

what fucking WORLD do you live in?

I don't think bamboo is indigenous to Hawaii user. I don't think they had metal oil canisters until recently either

Interesting fact, the spartans did this too. Just look at the documentary about the 300 that came out a few years ago and how they asked Maise Williams not to fight with them

>killed a white woman

Are you sure that thing was female. Whatever it was, it was smashing his back window and got it's skull smashed for the trouble.

I guess what goes around, comes around.

Reminder: There is literally nothing wrong with celebrating your master race and wanting your children to live in a world with pure skin Americans and not jews and niggers.

I can smell the vodka in this post, Cletus

>The mayor of Lexington, Kentucky, says after the events in Charlottesville, Virginia, he is taking the steps to remove two Confederate-era statues from the lawn of a former courthouse.

>Mayor Jim Gray tweeted Saturday he will ask the Lexington-Fayette County Urban County Council at its Tuesday work session to ask a state military commission for permission to take down the statues of John Hunt Morgan and John C. Breckinridge.

>Gray tweeted he intended to make the announcement next week, but the "tragic events in Charlottesville" had accelerated his announcement.

Wow, good job guys. You really showed them.

There's a lonely 78 year old man who live in my apartment building. I'm certain he voted for Trump.

I'M GONNA PUNCH THAT NAZI!!

>muh cletus

All those confederate monuments are gonna come down so fast now

There's an elderly lady who works as a greeter at my local Walmart. One time I saw her wearing a Trump pin.

I'M GONNA PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF THAT NAZI!!!

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) denounced white supremacy in the wake of the racially charged clashes in Charlottesville on Saturday.

"Our hearts are with today's victims. White supremacy is a scourge. This hate and its terrorism must be confronted and defeated," Ryan said on Twitter.

/ourguy/, am I right?

True patriotism builds its monuments in the hearts and minds of men.

Your image made me a liberal

>white supremacist jewish peruvian shoots innocent black toddler.
APOLOGIZE NOW. THE MEDIA HAS A RIGHT WING BIAD

This was inevitable. They were looking for any excuse to take down all the remaining statues and they would have gotten it sooner or later.

More commies need to be ran over.

>I'm a proud black man, said the proud black man.

>I'm a proud asian man, said the proud asian man.

>I'm a proud hispanic man, said the proud hispanic man.

>I'm a proud native american man, said the proud native american man.

>I'm a proud white man, said the racist.

nah if anything he's going to be the one who kills the nazis

Do you know how miserable the life of a 78 year old male is? You'd be doing him a favor.

>call for a revolution and political violence
>sucker punch and pepper spray people at rallies
>ban people from discussing their views and colleges
>actual neo Nazis get involved
>WTF STOP THIS

Libbies are pathetic

WEW LAD! LETS PUNCH THOSE ELDERLY NAZIS TOGETHER! WEW! PUNCHIN NAZIS! PUNCH EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP!

This was all a big misunderstanding. They were on their way home from a really killer sale at JCPenney.

collaborators will hang

Damn, ain't that the truth.

Why did that director slip himself into a scene where American fascists are murdering Vietnamese farmers?

No seriously. He probably can't even take a piss by himself anymore. Kill him this instant.

PUNCH
EVERYONE
WHO
DIDN'T
VOTE
FOR
HILLARY

THEY'RE ALL FREAKING NAZIS!!

Is this why you're so upset big guy?

I think its put on. These people are being paid.

>people say mean things to me
>also tell me to stop being racist in college
>murder them in response

The boy dindu nuffin wrong

Blame the racist white men who say that all the time and have therefore given it a negative connotation.

>>murder them in response
Oh you mean like that Bernie supporter who tried to murder several Republicans?

Name on this big titted bitch?

ITT

>run over 20 people
>BUT
>HILLARY

>the thirty-year old virgin thinks he's part of a new revolution

haha oh wow

Sup Forums please never change

People need to understand that when whites become a minority there will be terrible violence committed against them. Doesn't matter if you're liberal or conservative. The non whites are just waiting for their day. Don't try and deny it. Don't put your head in the sand. This is the painful reality. You don't have to hate people because of their skin color, but know for certain that there are legions of people who hate you because of yours.

Look into the eyes of a formerly liberal man who finally gets it.

I'm sorry it has to be this way.

>House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) denounced white supremacy in the wake of the racially charged clashes in Charlottesville on Saturday.

>"Our hearts are with today's victims. White supremacy is a scourge. This hate and its terrorism must be confronted and defeated," Ryan said on Twitter.

America's really fucked up. It's starting to look like these political divides can't be resolved, like in a lot of 3rd world countries.