Why him Sup Forums? Why him?

Why him Sup Forums? Why him?

>hehe Drax turd LOL
This movie is terrible.

Is Hollywood making a movie on the Virgin vs Chad meme?

>it's white
umm, sweaty?!!?!

"He may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your daddy..."

;_;

>IM MARRY POPPINS YALL XD UPVOTED THANKS FOR THE GOLD :)

The fact that the pathetic manchildren watching this garbage flick actually fucking cried at the death of a character who was nothing but a walking meme is proof that our society is doomed.

Guardians of the Galaxy is no meme, the most Reddit movie series

Why are you so angry? your uncle rape you really that much?

Line makes no sense, they are literally the same thing.

Are you retarded? because whats you says is retarded

>I love Marvel because nobody ever di.....

>fuck!!! ;_;

>GOTG2 has one of the most touching scenes in any comic book movie
>BvS fans are STILL MAD that their pretentious schlock was rightfully panned

>It's a tv talks about the latest Blu-ray they finally were able to pirate months after everyone and their mom saw it in theatres and will respond with this post with a "willingly giving Hollywood/marvel/capeshit moneyā€¯ episode

It was a great completion of his character arc and redemption. His funeral at the end was legitimately heart warming yet sad, and left me a good feeling of completion and wholeness.

Except it wasn't because the ultimate edition was critically praised and regarded as a masterpiece

>his mom took him to see guardians of the galaxy
cute user
i just watched it for free alone in my room tho, much comfier, i hate cinemas.

>I don't use my head to fly the arrow boy, I use my dick
It still bemuses me that his and Peter's real superpower was their "humanity" in the form of their penises.

Though I'm told that I misheard the line.

t. mousecuck who completely missed Superman's death

Holy shit, there's a lot of GotG2 threads tonight.

The virgin Starlord.

The Chad Yondu.

lmao

>IM MARRY POPPINS YALL XD UPVOTED THANKS FOR THE GOLD :)

""""""""Death"""""""""""

Because his character became garbage

>someone truly believed he actually died

No, he's right. And It's sappy b.s.

James Gunn can't direct actors for shit. Every performance in this film was terrible. All of the interactions were:
>talking
>faster talking
>screaming
>VIOLIN MUSIC
>BEAT CHANGE
>w h i s p e r i n g
There was nothing touching or real about this film. The visuals were nice, sure. It's just better seen on acid. It's otherwise worthless sober.

It's mostly symbolic, not meant to be taken literally. It parallels the second coming of christ and signals a new beginning.

DUDE I CAN MAKE YOU THINK I'M THE VILLIAN THEN WIN YOU OVER BY LE KILLING 300 PEOPLE WITH MY LE WHISTLES OVER SOME EPIC MUSIC OH BTW I'M MARRY POPPINS YALL!!! AIN'T THAT SO WITTY FOR ME TO SAY????

Watched it with my brother.

He kept asking why Drax laughed so much. I didn't have an answer.

>Boy, now that it's time for you to put the thing I said earlier into practice, I'm going to repeat it word-for-word, rather than trust the audience will remember the earlier scene and realize for themselves what's happening

This line comes out of nowhere. They should have actually established some sort of meaningful surrogate father relationship between Pratt and the blue guy if this was the angle they were going for. Instead, they don't even see each other until the very end of the movie, which is just one big fight.

All the emotional shit in this movie was so underdeveloped and awkward.

very sweaty

You're a faggot, but you're not OP

>"Theres her heart! This the chance to kill Enchantrass!"
Thanks based Chad from suicide squad, I would've never known that. Its not like you guys kept repeating the thing through the whole fucking movie.

Just another example in capekino or restating shit

kek

why the fuck would somebody jizz on a perfectly good muffin

See what I mean about the pretentious garbage?