Is this movie pro-Sup Forums or anti-Sup Forums?

Is this movie pro-Sup Forums or anti-Sup Forums?

The ending was so ambiguous that I can't really tell.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Brotherhood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is pro /pol?

Did it validate the Sup Forums-tier beliefs that Derek held at the beginning of the movie?

anti-pol with tragic ending

It's a simple message of hate only lead to more hate so anti-Sup Forums.

>the ending was so ambiguous

the prison nig who changed his mind was laughable, spoiled the whole movie really

Original ending was much better fuck norton.

anti-Sup Forums you retard, there was nothing ambiguous about the ending.

Yes

I thought it was getting raped by the Aryan Brotherhood in prison that changed his mind

But they were unprincipled nazis (doing business with spics)

I hear the directors cut ending was him going back to the white nationalist group... so, yeah, probably pro-Sup Forums with that.

It's a Sup Forums poster, do you really expect them to understand even the bare minimum of nuance?

>I can't even draw my own conclusion about the meaning of a film unless I view it through the lense of my neo-Nazi crocheting subforum
Get help.

The original ending was kind of semi pro-Sup Forums ending.
It showed cycle of justifed hate that leads to more hate.

Either way movie was intended to be anti-Sup Forums because "hurr durr white supremacist neo-nazi skinheads n'shiet"
Loved the sex scene tho.

>he thinks the AB is anything else than a nigger level drug running gang that cares about anything other than money
how naive can you be

That's kind of how prison gangs work. You segregate according to skin color and while white people don't have the whole "Black gangbanger/Cholo archetype" they do have white supremacy and nazis. It's to give your group a sense of self. But you also need to do business and if you only sell to those with the same skin color then white people would be screwed over since the majority of the american prison population is made up of blacks and hispanics.

>Loved the sex scene tho.
uh
which one

wasn't there another ending that got cut for being too edgy?

>unprincipled nazis
Thats the aryan brotherhood mate. They are complete irredeemable meth head degenerates

>implying Hitler wasn't a meth head

Original or produced ending?

Rule of thumb, stick to the original script (pro pol)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Brotherhood

look at their allies

it's literally there are good and bad both blacks and whites: the movie

But how can they be methdead degenerates if they're Aryan? I thought they were perfect and smart in every way?

The original ending is still anti, simpletons. Apparently just in such a way that it goes over the heads of complete morons.

>loses 3 years of his life
>almost gets himself killed multiple times
>gets raped
>loses all his money
>gets his brother killed

Real ambiguous there

Also if you think hollywood would actually produce and release a movie that showed neo nazis as anything other than pieces of shit you are retarded

>original ending validates Dereks beliefs
>realises he let his emotions get in the way of consistent logic
>ends with him shaving his head again in a mirror
>anti pol

Mate you're a fucking moron trying to be contrarian, get out.

>realizes that violence is wrong, that you can't judge everyone by the actions of a few, that people should be treated as individuals, etc. and turns over a new leaf
>the violence affects his own life
>goes back on all of his realizations from the day before because the violence that happens every day, that he accepted and decided not to contribute to, personally affected him
>logic

You are stunningly unintelligent. You're so stupid that you've arrived at the exact opposite of the correct conclusion.

That's still anti you fucking retard, it's just showing the cycle of hate perpetuating hate

>tfw i share a board with literally autistic neo-nazi teenagers incapable of reading the subtext of a movie

thats because they cut out the last scene where he is shaving his hair off again.

He took a half measure and began to compromise instead of seeing something through to it's logical end, muh subtext isn't a good argument you dumb ass. psuedo intellectuals devoid of brevity like you are the cancer shitting this board up

>the subtext isn't a good argument
lol Sup Forumstards are really stupid

you are actually too dumb to argue with

So you think if Derek shaves his head at the end, the audience is supposed to agree with that choice and not see it as tragic? You're clinically almost brain dead and completely missed the entire point of the movie.

HEY, VINEYARD

It is tragic, doesn't mean the values he held were wrong he was a victim of compromise which resulted in the death of his brother

>all of these retards discussing if a film is left wing or right wing
If you base your judgement on the political message of a film, sitcoms maybe more your speed

the rape scene is pretty hot.

do you think he got creampied?

Can someone post the alternate ending?

Hitler was fueled with variois uppers and downers by his doc. When the doc wanted war he gave adolf uppers. And vice versa. Pol is literally pre cumming over some junky burnout manlet.
Pathetic

Neither. It shows that violence only leads to more violence in a never ending circle of hate. It's core message is that any type of fanatism is bad.

You're retarded if you think the film's two endings are pro Sup Forums.

>norton kills two black guys
>black teenager who was implied to know them goes to the same school as norton's brother
>black teenager kills norton's brother

You: "this means his ideas were right and the ending validated it"

Please think for once in your life. AHX was just about the never ending cycle of violence and hate.

This.