Is 300 super gay or super awesome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrIbxk7idYA
youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's awesome if you're gay.

A little of column A a little of column B

Why does it have to be just one or the other?

Mirin' the movie

=

Why can't you just 'mire them? Why does it have to be gay?

Super gaysome

Super stupid

As all the Shnyder movies

>dudes cant even be buffed and ripped and hang out together killing sandniggers without it bein gay

I'm not even gay and I want to cup that guy's balls and suck on his nipple

if you are attracted to guys then you are the gay one.

this is a historical story about soldiers defending their homeland. nothing more, nothing less.

that is all.

His torso is fake btw

It's gay if you're awesome.

>this is a historical story
>300
>shity ass comic with orcs and ogres
> historical
Kill yourself brainlet

its called mirin faggot

SNYDER IS AN AYN RAND WORSHIPPING CLOSET FAGGOT GYM RAT WHO FILLS HIS MOVIES WITH MACHISMO POSTURING TO COVER FOR HIS OBVIOUS HOMOSEXUALITY AND WHY HIS DAUGHTER KILLED HERSELF BY SAWING HER OWN HEAD OFF WITH A RUSTY HACKSAW!!!FACT!!!

are you some kind of fucking retard?

you have to be to believe this has anything to do with orcs and ogres. go back to watching lord of the rings you queer boy faggot. i wish people like you would commit suicide daily

Are you aware historically spartans are notoriously gay and cucks? The older men would let the younger ones fuck their wifes on the behalf of the state having more citizens to fight in the army. Even their women were see as manly

its one of the best manmovies ever made. actually THE best. its also a salute to western civilisation.

Yes

300 isn't gay
Predator isn't gay
Lord of the Rings isn't gay
Captain America isn't gay

Brokeback Mountain is gay

If you want something visual
That's not too abysmal
We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie...

What's gay about Brokeback Mountain?

300 = heroic, burly, straight white masculine men fight evil LGBT-demons

enough said

it had the same value in brotherly love that LOTR had, it just conveyed it on a platform of intense violence rather than a grand journey

Represents the Spartan mind set well enough

Are they poor or something? Why don't they wear armors for protection?

LotR had it's moments

>European Sup Forums means everything is gay to meet their culture
Sup Forums should just be Americans honestly

was meant for

Predator is the only thing you listed that isn't actually gay

>fit men defending their homeland is now gay
Wtf I love shitskins now

Buttler in 300 is at peak of masculinity in fiction, if you are not a even a little turned on by him your a filthy liar

would do you think the life of a cumdumpster in those armies was like. i imagine it wouldve been heaven

is this possible natty?

>Dillios caresses Leonidas heavily oiled butt
>Haha it's not homo if you are killing sandniggers

>No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Also, you're gay

that was a terrible article to read

Read a bit more about Sparta before you start judging them as cucks and homosexuals.
If a man could no longer bear genetically superior children he would let a younger man impregnate his wife to carry on the spartan race.

I suggest reading a book called Sparta and It's Laws.

There's no such thing as adultery in Sparta.
A man asked a spartan once what the punishment was for Adultery. He said there is no adultery. Well suppose there is? They would get raped by a bull the size of many mountains. Well how can you find a bull that big? How can there be a spartan who commits adultery?

There really was a 300 man squad that took nearly 20 years to fill.
If a spartan was denied into the 300, he would be ecstatic. Why? Because there are 300 men better than me defending Sparta.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrIbxk7idYA
>Comments are disabled for this video.
heh

It was the pretty much the most cringeworthy blockbuster I'd seen in theaters before Watchmen topped it with its shitty cgi and slowmo. What kind of fucking idiot do you have to be to think people want to see a penis on the silver screen?

So much airbrushing to enhance abs in that movie.

It's Snyder's second best movie after Watchmen. I'm going to go watch it now.

It's 2017 you fuckface, it can be both.

The guys that say its gay are just projecting. Same with the Topgun volleyball scene. Closet queers see what they want to see.

>REEEEE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD! MUH ARROWS!

This film is less historically accurate than your average Disney princess cartoon.

The slave-State Spartans turned into ultra-noble paragons of "Muh Freedumbs" is bad enough.

But to characterize Xerxes and his Persian empire as some sinister LotR army intent on enslaving humanity under their yoke of cartoonish Evil is just silly. Not to mention Xerxes himself being portrayed as a 7' transexual from planet Transylvania.

That said, it's a decent popcorn movie if you completely detach yourself from any historical perspective.

yes

Spartacus is a better version of what 300 was going for. Things like Gladiator are super awesome. 300 deserved a better movie.

High levels of pride is absolutely gay. They all died in the end.

classic

Archers will always btfo dirty dumb infantry scum

Historically they did it in full armor, not in their undies ;)

That spartacus show on hbo was gay as hell.

But Spartacus was Thracian, not Spartan.

>Outside the current political parallels, some critics have raised more general questions about the film's ideological orientation. The New York Post's Kyle Smith wrote that the film would have pleased "Adolf's boys,"[101] and Slate's Dana Stevens compares the film to The Eternal Jew, "as a textbook example of how race-baiting fantasy and nationalist myth can serve as an incitement to total war."[102] Roger Moore, a critic for the Orlando Sentinel, relates 300 to Susan Sontag's definition of "fascist art."[103] Alleanza Nazionale, an Italian neoconservative political party formed from the collapse of the neo-fascist party MSI, has used imagery from the work within candidate propaganda posters titled: "Defend your values, your civilization, your district".

It's not meant to be accurate to history. It's pretty accurate to the source material though.

It actually has less nudity than the graphic novel, that has loads of swinging cocks which makes it far gayer.

>always

Very much this.

One last great butt fuck was a gift from the gods

Yes.Hardest part is to maintain the same level of bodyfat.

At this rate the mythologized George Washington movie will never get made. If it does Snyder should cast Kevin Durand as Washington. Yes, that means the character would be 6 and a half feet tall.

Jesus Christ. Why aren't we Klingons yet? These guys were fucking awesome.

You're aware that the entire story's being told by the one-eyed guy Leonidas specifically mentions as being a gifted and persuasive speaker, right?

The entire movie is basically his speech rousing his fellow Spartans to war.

>greeks
>not gay

he's right though, there is absolutely nothing fucking historical about 300

fascist, so the first one

Athenian detected

>this has anything to do with orcs and ogres
Tell this to them, brainlet shit

you have to be a fucking retard to have a problem with this, the movies are obviously meant to be following the fictional story not the historical fact. People have made out their enemies to be monsters since Egyptian times and earlier, the Greeks especially did this. The movie is telling the tale from a dramatical Greek perspective.

Eh. I'm more of a eunich / gender neutral that gave up on 3d waifus

Fuck, this picture just reminded me, I played the 300 game on psp a long time ago, there were all kind of imaginary creatures too, not just the ones shown in the movie. Looking back it was amazing, but maybe it's just nostalgia.
Anyone else played it ?

Did he let Xerxes in his Hot Gates?

>being a gay pedo is awesome.

>Zach Snyder

youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc

>Not realizing this was just the storyteller embellishing the battle
Fucking brainlets get off my website

>jeans jacket
lol

Did he let Xerxes into his Hot Gates?

wow he nailed Snyder's voice perfectly

Greeks were notorious homos, pedos and cuckolds.

Its not a good movie

the part where they have gay sex

Actually there's a historical account of some Spartans guarding a single entry way like this from attack

there was also an old path that went behind it, where scouts from the other army saw a Spartan go down and retrieve his fallen helmet from

All this butthurt about Greeks lol. Who or what made you people believe they were/are gay?

Read a book before showing off your

wtf was up with that goat guy

Satan having a little fun

Super awesomely gay.

was greece actually hell?

>LotR not gay
the denial is strong with this one

how did she off herself? all i can find is she committed suicide but not what she actually did to kill herself.

back to fuckboi

>cowboys doing cowboy stuff
>gay

Closet homo detected

Yeah I remember fighting crab man and elephants and shit, iirc shit was lit

Yes, it's Platonian/Hegelian in spirit, so it's manipulative. Gays are manipulative, therefore they keep friends with women. Manipulation is awesome in some way, because we want to be the object of manipulation. So it's both gay and manipulative.

>"300 is gay"
This is the textbook definition of a "movies women will never understand" critique.

this, fucking little boys arent gays

PLAYIN', PLAYIN' WITH THE BOYS

yes of course en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae

Which is what 300 is based on

He is was there to witness Queen Gorgos rape?

>TheRapeItWasBeautiful.webm