Does anybody else hate Doug as a character...

Does anybody else hate Doug as a character? I don't really understand why the show makes him out to be some good guy; you watch it and all he does is whine and complain about not getting that juicy mayonnaise pussy. He's like charlie brown but an idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dougepisodes?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its a kids show. its meant to entertain stupid kids.

It's one of those, "he's actually gay, that's why he can't talk to women" cartoons before everything got blatant.

>women play on easy mode though

>1 ugly woman out of thousands of passable ones
>S-s-see guys women have it rough too!

I blame this show for turning me into a beta. Doug is a terrible role model. Kids shows should have characters kids can look up to.

god

those are some fucked genes

poor girl

this bitch can still get cock, maybe not chad cock but failed beta chad cock sure.
men fuck their hands and only their hands.

Anyone have the post of the guy expressing his hatred for Doug and going into detail how he'd ravage that pussy?

Are you retarded? All chads become beta cucks the minute a chick says "I don't think your confidence is real".

If all the men are fucking their hands then how can you expect the females to get any?

I never said 'all the men' you stupid fuck.
There's that wonderful female logic again.

I hated this show so much. The whole "squishiness" of it made me want to barf.

imagine the boogers

Oyyyy veyyyy look at the shnozzle on that shikza!

>hi
>why don't you like me?

>gays are bad at talking to women

You really are sheltered user

My brother did and he would always say watching this would turn me into a pussy.

Burn in hell Doug

YOU BROKE MY GRILL!?

Patty is a lesbian anyways. He's better off not being her beard.

because patti is out of his reach and his best feature is him being nice and pretending he's all these characters he creates? She dresses cute but is also athletic
>quailman
>beetball

fuck off

Oh god I forgot about Quailman, what a bunch of bullshit.

Yeah Doug was a real piece of shit. Even as a kid I would sometimes feel like ripping off my skin while watching this show and I had to scramble to change the channel. I learned way later in life that it was the so called "cringe" effect.

>Charlie Brown isn't an idiot

Well, all Doug does when Patti tries to talk to him is size up her body, looking up and down it silently as hearts come out, then she politely leaves the awkward situation and he spends the rest of the day writing comics where he beats up Roger and forces Patti to like him. Remember that time we screamed into the heavens when he found out Roger's family wasn't poor anymore?

twitter.com/dougepisodes?lang=en