How the hell did Driver get away from a chopper in LA?

How the hell did Driver get away from a chopper in LA?

It was being piloted by Charlotteville police.

Autistic super power

He drove into a stadium where a game was just ending then walked out looking like just another fan, retard.

Did you watch the movie?

he drove

ayy

top zozzle

he was that good

one time i was talking with a friend about drive and how for me it is a great movie.
we started talking about the first scene and he goes "yes but how the hell did he manage to escape an helicopter?"
i thought about it for a moment then i realized that's actually bullshit and now that fantastic scene is ruined for me forever

No he lost the chopper before that by driving under an overpass.
Did YOU watch the movie?

explain

>helicopters are magic, not piloted by people who can never make a mistake
Also didn't a homicide get called in on the radio so the copter had to deal with that since a fucking murder takes priority?

The chopper lost visual momentarily while he hid under highway then gets pulled off to investigate gang fight.
They don't have a million of them. yet

Look at the news from today.

>Kicker Roberto Aguayo waived by Buccaneers

???

Deeper

He parked under a bridge, then the helicopter got a different call over the radio and fucked off.

kek

have you ever played need for speed mate?

Cheesus.

>trading up to draft a kicker in the second round
>cut him because he sucks

why does florida get three fucking football teams?

That's a great fucking question.

You and your friend are idiots, he hid under a bridge then drove into a stadium where a game had just finished.
It's really not that difficult to lose a fucking chopper

Gang shooting in progress takes precedence over a Code 30, even with shots fired.

Moreover they lost him as he crossed the bridge and double backed under it.

Chopper had the wrong angle. All he had to do was take the exit back from whatever side the chopper was on so it couldn't see him do this. The chopper thus couldn't direct the ground vehicles properly.

The thing that is really unbelievable is that Air Unit Support would be available on what is essentially a fucking big sports weekend in fucking Los Angeles during the night, to chase a Code 30.

Do you have any idea how many serious crimes are going on at that time? There are no choppers to spare for this shit. That's the unbelievable part.

Fucking kek

You sound like you know what you're talking about.
>tfw the deck was stacked against the driver and he still won

badass