Salvation is a reboot

>Salvation is a reboot.
>No Genisys is!
>Just kidding about those last 2, this is the real deal.

Do a real reboot and lose the Connor family and Arnold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kayFrIR-Qfw
youtube.com/watch?v=P7nq-r7QWW0
youtube.com/watch?v=nhWe2nf24ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I thought that Alien: Covenant was a great ride. It was beautiful. I love Ridley’s films and I love his filmmaking, I love the beauty of the photography, I love the visceral sense that you’re there, that you’re present. It’s not a film that I would have made. I don’t like films where you invest in a character and they get destroyed at the end. I would not have made that film. I can’t comment on where Ridley is going with it but I think he is obviously trying to create a greater universe around it and more backstory with the Engineers and so on. I’ll show up for the next one, absolutely.

SOMEBODY STOP HIM

Terminator shouldn't have had any sequels to begin with. As much as I like Terminator 2 I'll admit that it was a self indulgent movie that capitalized on the first one that was designed to make the story more marketable and less edgy. These sequels they're pumping out are never going to work because the formula was mostly exhausted with the first movie and the lore isn't strong enough to work with other formulas.

youtube.com/watch?v=kayFrIR-Qfw

Been there, done that.

>As much as I like Terminator 2 I'll admit that it was a self indulgent movie that capitalized on the first one that was designed to make the story more marketable and less edgy.

Terminator 2 was pretty much Cameron's original vision unhindered by technical limitations/ limited budget. Everything you said there is wrong and stupid.

Will I start to see things I recognise?

Whatever his original vision was has nothing to do with the fact that it's a more marketable (appeals to a wider audience) version of the story, and as complex as a story like that can get without going full retard like Terminator 3 did.

This is awesome, reminded me of Robocop

CAN WE JUST HAVE A PROPER FILM ABOUT THE FUCKING WAR.

ASH AND SKULLS, PURPLE FUCKING ENERGY WEAPONS

Just make the ONE future war prequel film Jim. That's all anyone has ever wanted. Not a fucking trilogy. Where's my fucking laser gun night battles jim?

youtube.com/watch?v=P7nq-r7QWW0

This is all we want for 2 hours.
C'mon Jimbo, fuck all your hidden messages we just want this.

>people actually question our lord and savior JC
I learned a long time ago to never doubt the man, no matter how crazy his ideas.

This. It's all I've ever wanted.

These. The the fucking future scenes in T1, but make it a goddamn movie, you stupid fucking hippy.

You can't make a movie about war with machines. They would kill all humans in less than an hour. To make a movie you have to specifically make AI dumb and slow, so the inferior humans could outwit it. In actual war all robots need is infrared vision and they would find any resistance. Nanorobots, chem-weapon, radiation, bio-weapon - all of that Skynet could use and wipe out humanity with no chance for resistance to arise.

>lose arnold

Then so be it.

Didn't James also want to make an Avatar trilogy?

lol just unplug them bro

>you can't

no you can't

Fuck off you cunt, asswipe neckbeard like yourself giving "advice" to based Jim Cameron

>never question the man who admits to lying to fans to promote a shitty film because his friend's in it.

Just stop. The Terminator franchise is an 80 year old on life support in a coma. Let it die

I don't know what I've come to hate more. Alien seaboots or Terminator seaboots.

>implying we know how skynet thinks
Remember that skynet is based on 90's tech then nuked everything else. We have no idea how it would rationale.

>trilogy
I heard he wanted 6 movies yo

Terminator Salvation fucked that all up forever

shhhh don't remind him. We only need one Avatar, let him return to Termikino

why not a terminator movie from the perspective of skynet?

it's time for alien vs. predator vs. terminator vs. robocop vs. batman vs. freddy vs. jason vs. ash vs. the evil dead

>Terminator Salvation fucked that all up forever
Nah I already count that, t3, and the last terminator abortion as non canon. If jim doesn't direct then it doesn't count.

I thought they were non canon anyway since T2 finishes with an old Sarah Connor and Judgment Day being averted.

Couldnt they make it like the new Apes movies?

How skynet gained dominance over the world.

The big issue to me is how Terminator went from a perfect horror movie to a action movie... but again, is the same thing cameron did with Aliens.

I preffer Terminator as a horror movie than a action ScFi flick, but T2 is good in is own terms.

>tfw Cameron has better taste than his fans
Maybe he isn't the problem after all. Still, there's Titanic and Avatar to explain if that's the case.

>To make a movie you have to specifically make AI dumb and slow, so the inferior humans could outwit it
What's wrong with that? The people who make AI will no doubt be smart enough to limit its abilities, you just have to show it overcoming the obstacles its creator put in place in act 2 then the protagonists overcoming it (or if this is going to be a trilogy, surviving it), and eventually overcoming it . Person of Interest did a great job at that.

I thought Genisys was a pretty fun movie.

Admit it - all you want is the Star Wars on Earth with pew-pew purple lasers, termiator-droids, walking tanks from prequels, RESISTANCE, strong women protags and a little spice of time travel shit.

No, that's the complete opposite of what I want, you haven't seen Person of Interest nor does it sound like you even googled it before posting. I want clever story-based sci-fi with strong, white characters. Heil Hitler.

Where the fuck did these assumptions even come from?

Frome these guys ?

When did the minority start to represent the majority for you?

Never, thats why your singular opinion is discarded.

Okay, well, I'm not them and that wouldn't interest me, you really should watch Person of Interest though

youtube.com/watch?v=nhWe2nf24ag

>he only ever watched the alternate ending version with John "stranger danger" Conner.

>it's yet another reboot episode

ok,i'll watch it. i first thought that the "person of intrest" is some director you were reffering to vaguely.

we need a war movie, hollywood. Not a romance. Not a 2 hour lesson on time travel theory. Not a political message.

A war movie. With slightly futuristic weapons and a just few cool gadgets.

Does it have to be the humans with the futurist weapons? If not, you should watch Battleship.