Are Americans the best Sup Forums posters?

Are Americans the best Sup Forums posters?

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleywellness.com/healthy-eating/food/slideshow/can-food-cause-body-odor
aihw.gov.au/reports-statistics/behaviours-risk-factors/overweight-obesity/overview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's an American board, y'all are just posting in it

No, it's the nordics and the other non-obese anglos

>non-obese
So not Mexico

All the Anglo countries are pretty obese ese

Americans think diet changes body odor.

No, it's euros having fun mocking burgers

and milk colour too apparently

I mean... it can

>non-obese anglos
No such thing

It does

reading comprehension: 0
ameritards strike again

it actually does you retard
berkeleywellness.com/healthy-eating/food/slideshow/can-food-cause-body-odor

Why do you think people who eat nothing but junk food smell so bad?

stfu retard

Reminder that mutts fake these surveys to feel better about their disgusting selves.

Poo are the best Sup Forums has to offer.
They're so kind and pure.
Poland is the worst of the worst.

what if the Americans on int are actually playing 4d chess with us and intentionally making dumb looking posts to get a ton of yous and then screencap the threads and share them with friends mocking other nationalities for falling for obvious bait?

t. fatass

it's true

Naw we’re just cute little dummies

I've never seen a fat person in this country. Maybe stop getting your info from Fox News.

Of course its Japanese. They are second to none on this board. You might be 3rd or 4th at best(Koreans and Chinese taking the 2nd and 3rd respectively)

I cant believe you’re actually getting this genuinely upset about the fact that Australia is one of the fattest countries in the world lmao

that's exactly what a 4dchess-playing american would say to throw me off
I'm onto you

I have an uncle and a few cousins there. None of them are normal weight.

Rarely ever see fat people here but I know that statistics for the entire country are more accurate than my own experiences
aihw.gov.au/reports-statistics/behaviours-risk-factors/overweight-obesity/overview

Trying to be smart as an American is pointless, you'll just get bombarded with mutt images/fat jokes/etc. if the other person disagrees. If you're American, Canadian, Brazilian, or Australian there is literally no reason to bother posting "constructively". So I just live up to the American Spurdo stereotype and play the role of an earnest, naive, well meaning idiot.

Let's see here
>self-hating whites
>self-hating non-whites
>Sup Forumstards
>t*rk larpers
Nope. Far from it.

Why aren’t Australians more jolly like other fat people? Is it something in the Fosters?

Australian shitpost empire ended in 2017, when Sup Forums realizes that mock la creatura is more fun

They're not smart enough to pull off something like that.

Yes, goy, the American is stupid and harmless. Nothing you need to fear.

Baiting on Sup Forums is too easy with this flag but nah we aren't sharing screencaps. Were still Sup Forums users. We dont have friends

>n-n-no were not fat
Christ i thought you Australians werent so weak minded

I mean we actually have done this with a few threads I’m not going to lie...

I'm trying to figure out if some of your fuckers have a circlejerk Discord chat or whatever to post Amerimutts having aneurysms.

Reminder when you look at them surveys. What's overweight in other countries are what americans call anorexic

I talk with you people on this board and its more than enough. Also no were not sharing our info