Why is it that LITERALLY EVERYTHING good this country has done was done by an ethnic Swede?

Why is it that LITERALLY EVERYTHING good this country has done was done by an ethnic Swede?

I'm not even memeing, look it up. Think of something or someone good to come out of Finland. It's an ethnic Swede or started/founded by one. Every time.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413
docplayer.fi/14520323-Y-haploryhma-n-sisallys.html
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/swedish finland/country/NO/type/op/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/2000px-Flag_of_Finland/country/US/type/op/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/racist flag/country/US/type/op/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/finnshit/country/US/type/op/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/finns/country/CA/type/op/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/pakkoruotsi/country/SE/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/sweden vs finland/country/SE/type/op/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/how do i get a finnish gf/country/US/type/posts/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/What you're referring to as Finland/country/AU/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/fuck finland.jpg/country/FI/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/finns btfo/country/FI/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/bud-why/country/US/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/What you're referring to as Finland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Finland, is in fact, Sweden/Finland, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Sweden plus Finland. Finland is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Swedish system made useful by the Swedish religion, system of government and Fenno-Swede elite comprising a full country as defined by the UN.

Many Sup Forums posters interact with a modified version of the Swedish nation every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Sweden which occupies Lapland and Österland is often called "Finland", and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the Swedish nation, developed by the Swedish Kings.

There really are Finns, and these people do live there, but they’re just a part of the country. Finns are the proletariat: the worker bees of the country that gather the resources and work in the businesses that Swedes run. The Finns are an essential part of the country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of the Swedish system. Finns are normally used to do manual labor under Swedish supervision: the whole country is basically Sweden with Finns added, or Sweden/Finland. All the so-called "Finnish" accomplishments are really accomplishments of Sweden/Finland.

Tbf Swedes are inherently superior to other Europeans too

t. 1/4294967296 sw*Doid

>ethnic Swede

No such thing.

Swedish speaking Finns are 100% ethnic Finns who happen to speak Swedish.

We had a long history where everyone was forced to learn Swedish and change our names to Swedish names if we wanted to get educated and get jobs.

My family has been through 5 Swedish names before we changed it to a made up Finnish one 80 years ago. My grandfather and his brothers also stopped speakign Swedish to their kids out of nationalist reasons.

>no such thing as an ethnic swede

You know what he meant, slut

You know what he meant, mutt

So people like Mannerheim aren't actually Swedish? I mean I guess that's true, he was Swedish and German

There is barely any ethnic Swedes here or ever was

By what?

i bet you got more ethincs than there is letters in sweden, try to get sleep u mixed rapebabby mutt

t. pure blooded 100% finn

>mutt thinking a disabled person represents Finns
Enjoy being shot, brainlet mutt

Very true actually, doupt im not eveb common phenotype with unclepatriot

A disabled person is exactly the person to represent Finns

This.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413

Mannerheim is an exception. But Swedish speaking Finns are either fully Finnish or partly Swedish.

delet this mongol

Carleton Coon himself said he couldn't differentiate West Finns and Finnswedes in pigment or height. And that has nothing to do with Swedish influence either because the oldest Finnic settlement is in Finland Proper.

>Pienen erikoisuuden muodostavat Pohjanmaan ruotsinkieliset: heidän N1c1-frekvensinsä 40% on korkeampi kuin Satakunnan ja (pääasiassa suomenkielisen) Etelä-Pohjanmaan.
>A small peculiarity are the Swedish-speaking Ostrobothnians: their N1c1 frequency is 40% higher than Satakunta's and (the mostly Finnish-speaking) Southern Ostrobothnia.
docplayer.fi/14520323-Y-haploryhma-n-sisallys.html

That's not true

We have Mannerheim...oh fuck bad example okay let me try again
There is Tove Jansso-shit...wait one more time
Harald Lindberg...damn
Okay but what about the guy who put together the national treasure of Finland, the Kalevala?! Surely he is a Finn
>Elias Lönnrot
oh no...oh no no no non no

Good analysis

cute failure fag

Or so you claim.

and so you cry

>be american
>get shot

Or so you would have me believe.

what can you belive since you cant even belive Sweden? can you belive power of multicultu and homosex can you fly like a true swede

Or so you say. Such is the claim you make.

Surely Sweden is historically more relevant and desirable than Finland. Keep on slurping their dick while bashing us. I'm sure they have great and wonderful future!

your state is anyhow the sad case we are talking about, also why dodging question sister?

>Surely Sweden is historically more relevant
Are you unironically implying, through sarcasm, that Finland is more historically relevant than Sweden? Could you elaborate a bit more on this topic?

Or so you claim.

>No such thing.

And people say there's nothing worthwhile to learn from Sup Forums. Here I spent all my life thinking we were real.

you must really be autistic

Such is the statement you make. A bold claim.

if you really got no better to say, keep you sweet lil mouth shut

>autism

No, it's true. Sweden is more often looked upon and desired than Finland, which is evident by the posts here and general attitude towards us, plus studies like pic related. No denying on that.

The future part was sarcasm however (maybe we're fucked too though, who knows)

Or so you claim.

ok..

Have we been frequeting the same website?
People want to see us burn to the ground while elevating you guys to god-like status.

>(maybe we're fucked too though, who knows)

Maybe it's time for us to make Finland great for the first time?

I righteously call this my win, you wasnt even interesting

Or rather, such is your belief.

Depends on perspective I guess. Whenever I see both Sweden and Finland mentioned in the same sentence we're usually the ones that are downplayed, which is I understand since we don't really have history besides being part of you.

The whole immigration thing isn't really shitting on you, it's shitting on your immigrants. I don't get offended when someone says Finland has too many immigrants, unlike when someone says we're the absolute trash like itt.

you already failed on so many level hansberg, damn germanic rapebabby

You're kidding, right? at one point it was literally impossible to even post as a Swede, you would instantly get 5-10 (you)s saying KEK or SWDEN YES. Often those posts were made by people with more immigrants than us, like the UK, France, or the USA. Hell I remember just a few weeks ago going into the French general and asking a question about a place I was going to visit, all I got was "u r Ahmed" etc. Finland is a lot more well-liked

Or yet again, so you claim. Interesting claim. A bold one, to be sure.

>this autism that radiates from you two
Wow, guys. Wow

>Finland is a lot more well-liked

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/swedish finland/country/NO/type/op/

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/2000px-Flag_of_Finland/country/US/type/op/

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/racist flag/country/US/type/op/

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/finnshit/country/US/type/op/

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/finns/country/CA/type/op/

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/pakkoruotsi/country/SE/

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/sweden vs finland/country/SE/type/op/

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/how do i get a finnish gf/country/US/type/posts/

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/What you're referring to as Finland/country/AU/

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/fuck finland.jpg/country/FI/

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/finns btfo/country/FI/

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/filename/bud-why/country/US/

Now try that with Sweden YES

>Sweden YES vs. desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/finnshit/country/US/type/op/

Come on now. The core reason for Sweden YES posting is the fact people are worried that your country goes down the shitter, while there are people who genuinely want to kill us and wish you would've genocided us in the past.

This is the most triggered Finn on Sup Forums. Never met one this triggered.

Dance my puppets...dance to my tune...

Agreed. The guy baiting him did a pretty good job desu, it was fun to read!

Absolutely

Average finn according to Sup Forums is any of the meme mongoloids that got famous for their retardation and ugliness. Or some borderline sami looking motherfuckers. Anyone resembling a human is a Swede aswell. How am I supposed to feel about this?

>Dance my puppets...dance to my tune...

Knowing my countrymen this thread WILL go to bump limit in the coming hours, so don't worry my man. Enjoy the show.

>b-b-but muh Sweden YES
>Finland is the most beloved country here trust me t. Cai-Göran

I'd still argue that Sweden is much more hated than Finland on Sup Forums in general.

In the end it's all memes. Sweden gets attention because they are absolutely kiked

ok guys, we get it. we suck and we admit it.

what else now? another "how would you kill a finnshit roach subhuman" thread? another "finns are mongolians" thread? is there any remorse?

Finland is always praised on here and the mongoloid/Mongolian thing is just banter while Sweden Yes is just meant to be mean.
Its even worse on Sup Forums where you can’t argue without being called Mohammed/achmed, hence why I’m not posting there anymore.

People genuinely hate us, and I mean hate as in want us to be completely exterminated to prove a point to the rest of the world. Being called a Mongoloid isn't that bad in comparison desu lad

>victim mentality
whew

Just found on in the next thread
>

Haven't had these for a while desu

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/What you're referring to as Finland/

I would inject mercury into its head just to see what happens

OP you have picked low hanging fruit, but then I suppose that's what Sup Forums is all about, inflaming the anger of people instead of interesting and worthwhile discussion.

Yes, it's true that before the arrival, the Finn was living in scattered huts, and yes, it's true that he didn't have a written language to record his history. That does not invalidate his own culture as it exists today, and it isn't anything he should derive shame from.

>posts a link to another Sweden praising and Finland bashing thread

heh surely you have it hard here

>be finn
>constantly shit on Sweden
>his entire existance revolves around shitting on the HOMO RUOTSALAINEN
>get some bants thrown back at him
>start crying and talking about being opressed
hmm

Seems like we're really shitting on you constantly.

to my experience Swedes are the ones who engage or make the first move in these autism fests, but maybe that's just me.

>post studies that show that Fennoswedes are Finns who speak Swedish
>"LOL COPE"

>admit that we're an inferior race
>"VICTIM MENTALITY"

like... what you want us to do?

We lose by default unless we post memes and just laugh it off.