Pajeetas being attacked with semen balloons

>A few days ago, a psychology in her post had narrated her experience of being hit by a semen-filled balloon.

>She said she had just started for college from Amar Colony when a “liquid-filled balloon” hit her hip. “It burst open, its content seeping into my dress. It dried white on my black leggings, and the foreign smell clearly indicated that it wasn’t water,” she wrote, adding that she did not know what it was until a friend told her “semen-flinging...was currently the Holi fad in the back market area”

>I have been experiencing such things since the past two years. Men often ride by on bikes and make it a point to target girls specifically.Harassment is normal for them

They said poo in the loo not cum in the 'loon

I wonder what the hugh mungus lady would say about this

How do you even fill a whole balloon with it?

that's a lot of semen

just gather the boys for a hand pound party

It's pretty hilarious how she talks in a roundabout way of finding out it was semen. A girl knowing what semen is like would cause a bigger scandal

Better watch your mouth before we arrest those marine again

We need to save Indian women from Indian men

poonam, pajeeta doesn't exist.

Save your own women in India first

Arrest me instead, I'll become the prophet of your new God, the bidet.

Judging by her facial features she's like 50% white at least, just tanned.

Full blooded pajeets look like that as well

On backpages you have see "NO INDIANS" on a hooker's page

disgusting

my new fetish

India needs feminism.

She's 100% Indian but her boyfriend will give her half white babies

I hope the Pajeets in London start doing this instead of acid attacks

Pajeets aren't the ones doing the acid attacks, it's British chavs and blacks who use acid for mugging instead of knives or guns

disgusting

>American education

What do you mean? What did she say?

#banter

probably mix in water or some other fluid to actually make the balloon taut so it bursts upon impact

>mean
All the women who were attacked say they didn't know what the liquid was until they were informed by their friends. Otherwise questions would arise as to how they came to know it was semen since girls are expected to be virgins before marriage here

Yeah I know how hyper-traditional India can be. Funny how they basically are saying their friends are sexually experienced, not them. Who doesn't know what semen looks like, lol.

There's over a billion people in India. Lots of them are white. Not even 50%. Just flat out white.

hot

Pajeets are literally the worst