Jesus, imagine being this butthurt about having to do your job

jesus, imagine being this butthurt about having to do your job.

millenials are truly terrible

>serifed font
What the fuck op

>out to dinner with my parents
>they stack all their plates on the table so the waitress can easily pick them up

Fuck that shit, I spill my drink and if I'm in a cheap place, with those shitty S&P shakers with the plastic bottom, I spin a quarter on the table, slam the shaker on top of it.

That way the next person to pick it up it all falls out the bottom. BTW my favorite movie character is Leto's Joker.

I once saw a person carry their own dishes into the kitchen at a restaurant. You might not believe me, but I really saw someone do that.

People are crazy messy in a cinema, in a way which wouldn't be accepted at a friend's house, or a restaurant, or anywhere else really. That said, that's how it is, so stop whining.

>being a dirty slob is a good thing, millennials should stop complaining!

fuck off

Clean my mess wageslave

>I demand respect

It's good that something about this job is annoying, otherwise you're literally just selling the experience of sitting in expensive chairs watching a big television... talk about a rip-off

caught the millenial. They have delusions of grandeur, but are still forced to work menial jobs. They can delude themselves into believing their self worth is sky-high, but this comes crashing back down to earth when confronted with having to pick up trash of others.

It'd be much easier to not tie your self-worth with the job you do, but enh whatever, no one ever claimed millenials were smart.

Reminder that if you're not a millennial yourself you're either underageb& or way too fucking old to still be on Sup Forums.

The bigger the mess, the more work needed.

If more work is needed, more people are hired to do the job.

By leaving a mess in the theatre you are actively creating jobs.

they probably worked there and it was their time/day off

I would love just one of them to say that to me. I probably just laugh and walk away. Shame millenials have no spine.

no, they didn't.

Nothing wrong with wanting some respect, user. That's part of what the great nation of the USA was built on, and why we killed a bunch of Indians to get it.

can you guarantee that? 100%?

are you willing to bet your life on it?

sure why not

Nah it just means that these are last-resort jobs which burn through college kids every few months

>passive-agressive wagecuck girls

if we all left a giant mess, they would need more people

if nobody wants to do it, they raise the wage

by making huge messes, you are not only creating jobs but raising the wage of employees and thus their quality of life

so, next time you go to the kino stadium, leave a giant fucking mess with sticky candy and sticky soda everywhere

Doing your assigned task has no intersection with respect.

to be honest, I just don't like carrying my stuff to the trash.

cinemas have fewer employees nowadays because cinema profits are on the decline. fewer people go to see movies. cinema profits are razor thin. making a big mess doesn't increase job opportunities, or pay, or anything. it just makes working there into a miserable experience so that people want to quit as soon as possible. every single comfy job you've ever seen in a 90s kino is now dead, because globalism and razor thin profit margins don't want to let people stand around talking about Star Wars films...

You have pee-bottles around the room dont you

10/10

they also have some bullshit law about not having to pay overtime so they'll work them 10-12 hours 6 days a week for $7.25/hr like it's nothin

no but I have this burgeoning pile of trash that someone needs to do something about

Why should I clean up after myself when someone can do it for me?

My anus hasn't clenched that tightly since I got my last physical 10 years ago.

who the hell takes bourbon to watch a movie

it's for dunkirk........

Probably Pakis.

>he doesn't bring alcohol into the theatre
>he doesn't deliberately leave the empty bottles so the staff knows exactly what you've been up to

I gotta kill the pain somehow

>it just makes working there into a miserable experience

Good, minimum wagecuck subhumans deserve it

Respect means going above and beyond basic assigned tasks. People are not machines, autismo.

cool people

I have no assigned tasks, as I don't work at a movie theatre.

You'll clean my mess, and if you want to feel bad about yourself, you can take it as a personal slight on top of that. I don't really care either way, but it'd be healthier if you just picked up the pop bottles without developing some sort of weird complex about it.

>bourbon bottles I've found in Dunkirk

lmao, who takes a bottle of whisky to the movies

well, we shouldnt clean something that is not supposed to be in there in the first place.

fuck that
for the price of a movie ticket you should be giving me head

where the hell you leave? i can go every day in a year to the cinema without having a loss in my pocket. i can say its even cheaper than buying the blu-ray.

yeah that sounds top-gentile of you
I bet you'd pay to go to the bathroom too

It's not about "a lack of respect", it's about basic civic norms and commitment. As far as possible, you try and keep your community and its establishments clean. If you don't understand what civic norms are, you are literally a nigger.

I work at a theatre and i am ashamed to share a profession with these passive agressive retards. Do they forget they work in customer SERVICE?

Ama btw

>job is literally to clean up popcorn off of the floor
>mad because you have to clean up popcorn from the floor
As a millennial, I apologize for my generation

>I bet you'd pay to go to the bathroom too
i dont go to the bathroom.

fuck off back to r*ddit

you couldnt read past the first words?

Have you taken economics 101?

>Millenial
Gen Snowflake.

Millennials are in their late 20s-early 30s right now

it's only been seventeen years since the millenium dumb dumb duumkopf.

It's not fucking hard to clean a theater. Would take 15 minutes tops.

>millenials trying to guilt people into doing their job for them

nice try, but you are still picking up my trash. The same shit happens with adblock and netflix. They try to guilt you into turning it off as if you owe them something.

>b-be a good person user and give me money and free stuff

Early 20s to mid 30s.

no, I took economics 102

sorry that my methods are incomprehensible for your feeble mind

>aint you spose to clean up after me?
Had no idea Sup Forums was so full of niggers

And most of them still don't have actual jobs, bunch of losers

I don't work at a movie theater either. But I'm also an adult. Not an edgy teenager

>profession

I do this as someone who used to bus tables. I'll stack everyone's plate, reconcile the trash (napkins, straw wrappers, etc) onto the top plate, wipe the table down, and try to get our drinks as close together as possible. None of my friends or family have ever given me shit either, they usually join in.

It's just making someone's day easier.

>it's a "rich, white collar journalist pretends to be a down to earth, blue collar man" episode

dont worry dude,if a was in your cinema i will throw by "accident" all my popcorns in the floor and chair, and UPS here goes the tacos , WHOOPs the soda too.

As a theater employee near a military base (where, not allowed to smoke, soldiers resort to chewing tobacco), I can and will complain about motherfuckers leaving their disgusting dip cups and bottles laying around. I don't mind cleaning popcorn or soda or cheese or even vomit or human shit, but an OPEN container of your disgusting bloodborne pathogen ridden disregarded saliva swirling in a poisonous substance that literally decays your mouth from the inside, is crossing a fucking line. No one should have to pick that up but your repulsive ass.

So living in a single room apartment is an unaffordable lifestyle and you'd choose to be homeless?

What a fucking retard

I don't understand the whole making a mess thing to be quite honest. I'm 26 and work in software now, but I worked at a theater in high school, and also as a bus boy, dishwasher and a waiter. I always appreciated customers who stacked their plates, or tidied up a little before leaving. In fact I would prefer that to a tip every time.

When you're understaffed, overworked, sweating your ass off on a 12 hour shift, people are yelling and screaming at you, every little bit that helps us bus more tables or clean things up a little faster helps.

yeah people shouldn't stack the plates, it obviously gives you people the impression you're entitled to it.

>So living in a single room apartment is an unaffordable lifestyle
For some yeah, so they should rent a room in a house which is much cheaper. Or move to a cheaper city/get a better job.

People will clean seat whatever you'd make a mess or not. BUT leaving a mess will just make their job harder.
Personally, I don't even eat at cinema, but if you do, I take it to garbage can myself. People work at low wage job not because they have a good life, so I don't see a point to make it harder

>the more people you murder, the more jobs there are for coroners
>by killing people you are actively creating jobs

Cuck

PICK
IT
UP