Has the irrational hatred for this country found on this image board died down recently...

Has the irrational hatred for this country found on this image board died down recently? Do we all agree that although not perfect, Sweden is a better place to live than 99% of the world's other countries?

Were you guys just memeing the whole time about your hatred for the Swedes?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki30.com/wa?s=List_of_countries_by_future_Human_Development_Index_projections_of_the_United_Nations
hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/reports/14/hdr2013_en_complete.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just gonna come right out and say it. PewDiePie is shit.

Cute proxy

No, I genuinely hate swedes.

>Do we all agree that although not perfect, Sweden is a better place to live than 99% of the world's other countries?
no

Pewdiepie was my childhood

I don't hate my own family

no, i don't appreciate their casual racism

This, Swedes are literally the most racist people in the planet

Swedes have the same problem as Canadians. They try so hard to go against their tolerant, "nice guy" stereotype that they end up being edgy cunts that no-one wants to talk to.

What part of that statement do you disagree with?

Whenever I enter a thread and see one of those guys posting, I don't even bother because I don't want to get involved in whatever edgy crap they've incited.

It has not died down. People are right to hate us, we are bad people. I understand why Finns, Danes and Norwegians hate us. I also understand why the rest of the world hates us and wants us wiped out. We deserve it

Theyre way too fucking liberal. And I consider myself left wing. And the greatest one does not even live there

You are right. We are bad people, the world is going to be better off when we are wiped out for good.

You're what's wrong with this country.

Förstår du inte att om vi börjar med självhat så kommer folk att sluta mobba oss? Var inte så korkad nu, spela med istället. Det här är min mästarplan

De kommer att hata oss ännu mer, för att med deras avsky finns avundsjuka. Om vi klagar och stönar tycker de bara att vi är bortskämda.

Their language sounds extra super gay. They are also turbo leftists so I don't like them. Some swedes are ok though.

>Danes
We haven’t done squat Shit to them
If you’re referring to war, may I remind you that Denmark started them all and only have themselves to blame.

Swedes are always arrogant annoying assholes who look down on danes, we have every right to hate you.

>Denmark started them all and only have themselves to blame
as usual swedes playing the poor oppressed victim who were purely acting in self-defence, so fucking disgusting and pathetic.
Let me also remind you that many of your kings were more than happy to declare war on denmark even if it defied international and had plans to wipe denmark out completely and genocide them like they did in scania. Fuck you faggot.

defied international treaties*

It is natural to want to genocide something that constantly declares war and backstabbs you.
Scanian never got genocided either.
You started the wars and lost them. Deal with it.

You just want to get Skåne back.
That's the reason why you hate Sweden

Dude, you should not complain about how other languages sound if you come from Finland.

Actually hes on to something.
Almost every time we got a new King, it was a tradition to declare war on Sweden.

>Their language sounds extra super gay.
You all sound pretty fucking gay mate, like german with a mouthful of dicks

>wanting back new Iraq

Aussie accent isn't either one of the best sounding.

Swedish historical revision at its finest. Can't wait for your shit country to finally collapse.

No one alive today cares about Skåne, it happened almost 400 years ago and it isn't danish anymore. I'm simply tired of swedes being brain dead cunts all the time.

c'mon, you are salty.
You wanted that land for more than a several hundred years

Well,l i consider it being pretty braindead to play "divide and rule" while Shekelberg is laughing his ass of.
White nordic nations fighting each other on multiple levels.
That's what is needed to hold whites down.

Aussies are fine: it's only some yanks and liverpudlians who have the horribly nasal accent.

>muh divide and conquer
the notion that "whites" should work together simply based on skin colour is fucking retarded, we are already separated by culture, language and ethnicity. swedes and danes were never friends, and we never will be, it's not that hard to understand.

before countries were a thing, tribal societies were killing each other over territorial disputes. do you think they gave a shit about skin colour? no, of fucking course not.

Nah only thing we genuinely want it the Norwegian waters

Pekka should realize that the sho called gay swedes helped his country to defend it against the russian invasion, that Sweden took care about a lot of pekka-children while SHTF took place in Finland.
Many Danes found shelter in Sweden during WW2.
You guys could better for some years ago.

Yeah, it has died down. It seems we switched to Amurricans and Russians.

Sweden did fuck all compared to us, we did the heavy lifting. Stop changing history.

Finnish sounds masculine imo. Flat pronounciation is very authoritative sounding compared to others

I used to like swedes even during the sweden yes meme
but swedeposters are now usually all terrible. most are preachy, annoying lefty faggots and you cant even tell if they're being ironic or not anymore

Stop buying into americab skin colour memes,just because they do not have anything else to identity with.

Totally agree.

t. Language Expert.

hm.....
Because they did so during stone age, you have to adopt to this pattern?
Do you really don't get that whites are a minority of around 10% worldwide and that we are forced to share our countries with shitskins and other low tier shit while shitskin countries vote for more independence and nationalism based on racial awareness?

You will realize i was right when all other countries around you got shitskinned eternally and muhammad knocks on your door just to "invite" you to get shitskinned too.
You can't win a football game without a team.

There were a lot of Swedes that volunteered in the finnish forces to defend YOUR country pekka.
You are changing history.

Yeah whites, don't unite against your own extinction.
Good goy, play the Shekelberg game.

Not so many that it affected the result. Go back to Sweden homo peter, I appreciate their help but stop pretending like we exist today because of Swedes

MODS

where was this pan-european unity for the past 1500+ years? we've been killing each other at every opportunity we got, for the stupidest reason, over nothing in the end. europe has seen more wars than anywhere else in the world, even the bloodiest wars in human history were fought on european soil and 90% of the victims were europeans killed by other europeans.

the sooner people realize that they hate each other the better, "white unity" is literal fantasy.

I didn't say that either, but you have to respect that there were Swedes that risked their lifes for your country. wich you seem to totally give a shit about.

But that is fact. You’d be an extension of Russian Karelia if it wasn’t for us taking you first.

Well now that Sup Forums has Donald "take the gun, no more fun" Trump to focus on they kinda forgot Sweden, at least momentarily. That's probably a big reason for it as Sup Forums has always been the main force behind the sweden hate. Most Sup Forums posters are just memers and shitposters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

There's nothing irrational about hating swedes

You really don't get the point.
Unity is what's needed to secure our very survival this time.
Try to climb a wall that is 2.50 meter high without the help of another person.
If climbin that wall is essential to your own survival, i would tram the fuck up if i was you.
Don't you get this Preben?

Yeah idk, I don't think there's any country that doesn't receive constant hate-threads except maybe Norway or Switzerland.

Sweden is a great country and they shouldn't be hurt by mean people on 4chins.

Russia would have done to you like they did to the rest of Russia.

According tho the hater finnfag and the pölsemannen i agree on your comment.

How are we somehow brought into this discussion again even though no one mentioned us or WW2? Not enough Finns slurping Swedish cock ITT?

I don't hate them but any comment from this flag that isn't 100% positive is "hatred" to them.

no YOU don't get the point, you can't force people who hate each other to work together. at most you can get them to rally around some objective, but after that is completed they're right back to hating each other. it's pointless.

t. åke pärssön

No way, Sweden's even dumber than us. Our outlook is stagnant, their HDI is going to bomb to third world status within 30-50 years according to the UN.

Such a hateful post.

It all started with your shitposting.

Forgot to add, this doesn't mean I hate individual Swedes. They're mostly good people, but they're shit at running a country. Denmark should be the model, not Sweden.

So you prefer to get your own country shitskinned, because you refuse a cooperation with Sweden?
Is it worth it? Does it make sense to rather go down the drain than cooperate?

>Denmark should be the model
Uhh no thank you.

This one? Such a hateful post indeed.

Thank you Sweden for winning the Winter War for us.

Sarkasm is not an argument.
You just twist things till they fit your agenda.

If you get shitskinned it's your own fault. We are not helping anyone, we have our hands full solving our own problems.

Yes thank you sweden. I'm absolutely SHOCKED how negative people can be towards swedes. They never did nothing wrong and are most kind, compassionate and down to earth people I've had the pleasure to meet!

What are we even arguing about?

We're thankful for all the help Sweden gave us. We really are. But saying that Swedish language sounds gay isn't that hateful is it? More like banter to me

2010, Denmark #14, Sweden #15

By 2030 they hold fairly consistent at #16, whereas Sweden dropped out of the top 30 by 2020. It's #45 by 2030.

wiki30.com/wa?s=List_of_countries_by_future_Human_Development_Index_projections_of_the_United_Nations

For how long exactly do you think Denmark can resist an islamic invasion from it's surrounding islamized countries when Denmark is next up on the table to get shitskinned?
Will you realize then that ignorance and non cooperative behavior will cost your very existence in the long run?

>Finland dropped 8 places
BRAVO FINLAND

Pekka, it's about the whole attidude towars Sweden and other countires in trouble.
I guess an islamized Sweden will affect Finland way more negatively than a Sweden that got helped out gaining back Sweden for the Swedes.

Is there anything we don't suck at?

don't feel bad, we're dropping 10

>yfw Germany is using Kennan's Cold War containment theory, but for islamism

Well you're full of nogs, so it isn't that surpirising

>I guess an islamized Sweden will affect Finland way more negatively than a Sweden that got helped out gaining back Sweden for the Swedes.

True, true. But throwing in some banter shouldn't be the cause for all that "you should be thankful for Sweden" autism.

I would fight and risk my life for Sweden, just like they did.

Why is Australia so high?

I'm not using something here.
I just ask how Europe will defend it's soil agains the orcs, when every single country plays the ignorant and tries to solve this problem on it's own or even worse totally ignores that the problem is there.

We peaked at about 20-25% black in the late 1600s, minima of 10% in the 1930s, and now we're at 12%

If anything, it's steadily gone down and flatlined. Social welfare probably reversed the demographic hemorrhaging; if we didn't pay for single mothers with 3-6 children, the black population may have very well been 5-6% today

You know those stats are fake right? They’re made by someone from pol

You see, Cooperation is the key to success.

It shouldn't. We NEED the hatred/bants/bullying whatever so it will spread to reddit and the swedish normies to make them realize how ridiculed we are by the world.
Keep it up.

Implying YouTube isn’t already contaminated by this plague

Normie gets redpilled by reality.
every handgrenade that is thrown, every shit going on in Sweden and every gang rape will redpill some more Swedes.
Bashing on them will just make them ignorant to arguments.

hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/reports/14/hdr2013_en_complete.pdf

Look for yourself, page 148. Sweden had strong HDI growth (0.93) from 1990-2000, but that trend tapered off hardcore to 0.11 the next decade and 0.12 afterwards. You're surrounded in the cart by Western countries pulling 0.3s and even 0.4s (Ireland), and of course the further you go down on the chart you have middling countries that are playing the catch-up game at a rapid pace.

0.11 HDI per decade growth is one of the lowest rates of improvement on the entire chart, next to Bahrain's 0.16, Ukraine's -0.58, and Moldova's -0.93.

you would think this but people don't care anymore about shootings or explosions, and if they speak their mind about shitskins they get shit on

I can feel your blood pressure rising from here. Good stuff.

>europe has seen more wars than anywhere else in the world
I doubt that. Others just didn't write as much about theirs.

The whole welfare system is the leading cause of dysgenics and will be detrimental here in the future as well

Such a hateful post.

It's true though.

Most normiefags are normiefags, because they have been told to be that. If they're not, they get bullied by the left.
If they now get virtually bullied on Sup Forums and reddit, for being normiefag, they will just stop using these platforms or avoid groups or threads where the topic is political.
Don't forget, i don't have to use Reddit or Sup Forums, i can live without it.
That's how normies think.

But if you start motivate normies to think national and be racial aware on their nation as a whole, you will most likely make the normiefag feel more comfortable to think this being a good idea.
By now, the normiefag just gets bullied by so called right wingers or nazis. Normiefag does of course not worship a bullying society he suffers from himself.
Think about this. It's psychology.
Make the normie think: "Leftwing bullies me to like and worship their ideology but rightwingers welcome me in their family of unity against our own extinction."
What sounds more comfy to the normie?
Normies need comfyness, they are not used to harsh environments, that's why they became normies.

BUT... BUT IT’S HATEFUL!!!!! :,,,,,( WAAAAAhhhhhhhHHHHHH

It depends on the standards and values, because obviously anything with "eu" or "dys" prefix makes good/bad subjective judgements. If your standard is "the average human being should be able to provide for him/herself as well as a family, so they should learn skills and labor synergistically within the economy" then yes, you're probably right that we are on a dysgenic path. But that's really all of social welfare.

Social welfare itself started as a way to insulate the elderly (who cannot have any more children, obviously) from depravity and poverty by taxing the youth. The youth can have children, but if they're paying for old infertile people that they're not even related to, that leads to a downward reproductive trend.

The old system of grandchildren supporting their parents and grandparents was brutal on the poor, but according to the value system, it's added pressure to succeed. If a grandchild fucks up and becomes a bandit or beggar or rake, their family will ESPECIALLY not be happy about it, but today? You can be a 35 year old NEET living in your mom's basement, sponging off the state's tax dollars, and parents will just sit there and shrug "well what can you do."

It's a recipe for failure IMO.

I don't have nothing against them, tbqh.

But I disagree with many of their government's decisions in the last decades.