This man is a hero

This man is a hero
The only thing wrong he did was not take out a few niggers along with the coal burner he took out

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg/d/actors-and-photographers/6253308843.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this whole thing has been a complete shit show and americans are fucked up

when it happened people were saying "please be white" so they could have something to complain about. He was already set as a white neo-nazi before they even caught him

he is apprently a white supremacist? but drove his car into a crowed of white people?

all the time people people are tweeting about how this is "white terroism" while most of the protesters were white but this is somehow now worse as the countless muslim attacks in europe

now people are saying why won't white people condem his actions when literally everyone is

Agreed. Trump is the only one remaining supportive of white nationalism. I can't stand these fucking libcucks who are doing false flags.

SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN!

Really makes you think

it's all a setup
charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg/d/actors-and-photographers/6253308843.html

haha le epic habbening kek
when muslims do it baaaad
when muh meme bros do it gooood

>Sup Forums - Nazis & Shitposters

>Nazi's legally hold an event with tiki torches
>First night's event goes fine
>The next morning anti-nazi protestors show up
>City declares state of emergency and says they will arrest Nazis if they stay
>Nazis leave peacefully
>Anti-Nazis start killing each other and trashing the city

How are the Nazis the bad guy in this?

wait, I thought the guy rammed a crowd of white nationalists?

>6 million

No true Scotsmen huh

it's almost like blacks have a history of escalating "protests" to the point of riots and store looting

>how are Nazis the bad people
Lets consider that train of thought for a moment

no it was a bit later in the day after both groups separated.

>crowed of white people

Shill harder.

>How are the Nazis the bad guy in this?
One of them ran over a street full of people, hope this helps.

But Sup Forums and The_Donald told me that Nazis aren't bad...

FUCK YOU SHILLJEW

what does any of this have to do with television or film

op's article isnt even from a tv news outlet

one black guy at a BLM rally

really activates my almonds

The neonazis had a permit.

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*

It was a heroic movement

>boohoo i'm the real victum!
Sup Forumstards literally always rejoice at islamic terroist attacks happening and hope every perpetrator is a muslim because it fits their narrative, from whats been seen white people of all narratives seem to condemn death of innocents at the hands of islamic terroism, but only Sup Forumstards and neo-nazis rejoice an incident like this

We are at war

stores WILL be looted because of this

anyone got video of the chick dying?

Jamal the bottom pic is after the paris shooting.

How is this Sup Forums related? I don't mind Sup Forums here so long as you can stay on topic

Justified.

lol yeah like hitler was a white supremacist but he like, killed a bunch of french and english people??

So because he attacked white people it's not white terrorism? What were these white people doing? They were protesting against white supremacy. When Islamic extremists kill Muslims it is still considered an act of terrorism, so why would this not be any different?
Trump is a dumb ass for not speaking out against white supremacy, what he should have done was denounce the kkk and the other white supremacist groups that show so much support for him. And what's with him making it about him? Why did he bring up him and obama when this has nothing to do with it. And then he makes generic claims about racism and bigotry

They aren't.

>he says as he shitposts on a croatian kung fu enthusiasist club

Sup Forums report in
8 years of anti white snowflake tears baby

like you Sup Forumstards don't hope it's a muslim everytime some attack happens in yurop

good show

fukken saved

too bad you can't see more faces

The "Nazis" are only bad because they lost the war.

for a different park. that they went to like pussies after getting kicked out

>goes to rally alone
>not a member of any group (had to bum a shield off of Vanguard America)
>probably an autist
>rally gets broken up by cops, gets spooked
>decides to drive home
>get surrounded by antifas (known to have been destroying cars)
>start attacking him in his car
>group of antifas armed with bats/poles SEEN CHASING AFTER THE CAR in vid related, and in another video the same guys are seen catching up and hitting it once it stops)
>they attack the car before it starts to reverse
>brake lights clearly on as he approaches crowd

This kid did a reckless thing, because he was in fear of his life, probably hoping the crowd would scatter (or maybe even watching his back instead of the road). This certainly was not planned, and it makes much more sense for this to have been a reckless mistake caused by panic, than a moment of rage.

He will likely do some time - but not much.

What then?

thanks for another addition to my "8 years" collection that I'm going to greentext the shit out of laughing when some rando beats trump in 2020

heil

>he had an African American friend

So? Not all niggers are subhuman communist garbage that deserve a stern ramming.

Too much false flagging itt.

you are obsessed with one board on a website like it controls a political narritive

you literally had antifa wrecking shit everywhere but thats ok becuase its not that board you don't like

If the guy shouted desus vault out the window you might have something

What ever happened to being a real man and killing someone face to face? How come numales need to hide behind a steering wheel? This is no worse than some black doing a drive by.

It's not white terrorism because it doesn't exist. Scream all you want but that doesn't change reality.

And trump did condem the violence. I'm glad he didn't cave to the left cucks like you

>drops two nuclear bombs on civilians

>Time to Punch a Nazi! The ultimate evil!

Sometimes leftists are hilarious in how dense and uneducated they are.

key word: had

>Trump is a dumb ass for not speaking out against white supremacy,
Why should he? There is nothing wrong with it.

he is an alt right poltard who killed "sjw libturd cucks"

So these are the "real men" that Sup Forums always talk about.

when will people realize that marching in a mob down the street is a good way to get hurt or killed? just stay at home fags.

while worshipping Stalin.

>dude punch a nazi lmao
>OMG THE NAZI PUNCHED BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who could've predicted this

This is the beginning of the end. While we are at war with N Korea, we will have a Civil War within our own borders. Wall Street will collapse, businesses will be looted and burned, women and children will be murdered in their homes. Schools and hospitals will be raped and looted. While we are busy fighting over 'political idealogies' , our once great country will be torn apart from the inside

>/fa/ meme fit in the middle
But you liberal cancer from reddit and Sup Forums /got/ tourists said Sup Forums wasn't Sup Forums?

>(had to bum a shield off of Vanguard America)

Smells like bullshit. Nice attempt at a spin, though.

wtf I hate steam now

retarded looking kids like these is why I don't want to associate with Sup Forums

They won't

>alt-dindus

Mmm yes, Television & Film...

Trump will pardon him, right?

then more Sup Forums shills will emerge to witter on about it at length like your post here

We have videos of his car sitting at the top of the street before he guns it and accelerates into the crowd. He probably didn't see that there were cars behind that crowd and he only backed up out of there at full speed because he couldn't go forward through more people.

You're either ignorant of the evidence easily available online or you're purposefully trying to spread misinformation, either way fuck off.

>anyone who protests neo-nazis are antifas

this is fucking retarded

Identity Politics is cancer. Period.

They had the right to protest

>now people are saying why won't white people condem his actions when literally everyone is

Funny thing is whites try and make mussies do the same thing.

Don't fall for leftists shitposting, it's a bunch of commies pretending to be Sup Forumstards.

whatever you say trumpkin

Commies out

thank you mr trips

Source on the woman being a coal burner?

source?

>video literally shows car accelerating through an initially empty road into a crowd of protesters at the end
>muh "self-defence"

Jesus Christ. Horseshoe theory was correct only in this case it meant the alt-right and muzzies rather than the right and left.

#notallnazis
#vehicleofpeace

>posts a picture

Welp, I guess I'm for open borders and the destruction of the white middle class now!

Thanks ShareBlue!

Wait a second wtf it was Sam Hyde of the show MDE who crashed into the crowd in Charlottesville?

Has anyone alerted #cnn or #msnbc?

he was not a hero. He just caused more shit to go down and caused more people to hurt each other. Being a first responder in charlottesville yesterday; i got to see how no one even knew who they were "targeting". everyone was just beating the shit out of each other for no reason. If you call someone who causes chaos for no logical reason a "hero"; maybe you should be ready to pay all the fines for the damage and hospital bills that racked up all day yesterday.

All lefties belong in mass Graves.

If he does America explodes. So I really hope he's got optics that shitty.