What can you tell me about this movie?

What can you tell me about this movie?

bump

>6h6m
Is it worth it?

is that mew?

Italians aren't white

Looks like watching wall paint dry would be more entertaining than watching this movie.

You'd be wrong. This is a great movie with great character building

I have an Italian friend who told me to watch it. It is long so I watched it over a two day period. Very good and involving characters, like a dolled-up soap opera

Batman v Superman is a great movie with great character building
This just looks like gay shit

underage banned

>he Best of Youth is a family saga set in Italy from 1966 through 2003. It chronicles the life of an Italian family, the Caratis, but focuses primarily on two brothers, Matteo (Alessio Boni) and Nicola (Luigi Lo Cascio), documenting their journey from the prime of their wild youth in the mid-1960s counterculture, to parenthood and retirement in the early 2000s. The film aims to show the interaction of the personal and the political, the ways in which small events may become turning points in the important choices made by individuals.
>entertaining

This is worse than watching wall paint dry.
Only someone who lives in a cave and has no social interaction whatsoever with the outside world would find this movie interesting.

Nice bait

fuck off reddit

Yeah watch some more GOTG, that'll be more up your alley kid

>Someone said the opposite opinion of me
>it must be bait
it must suck to live like that

>The Best of Youth
>6 hours

call me back when they release The Best of The Best of Youth

Italian here. It's... Alright. Some great actors (always loved LoCascio) but some sloppy directing in some parts (the whole Basaglia thing could've been better), an excess of melodramatic themes when you could've been in different direction, but it makes a good point in being basically a recap of a particular era.
I would compare it to Heimat, sorta.
It's worth it if you like this country, but it's interesting anyway.

At least I will have fun with it with my gf compared to some boring shit appealing to introverts and cave dwellers.
I don't need slice of life since i'm already living it properly.
Slice of life genre is for failures and mental cases.
Time for you to leave your basement user.

>priding yourself in ignorance
Good show kiddo

what is her name again

>the mentality of the average Zack Snyder fan

makes sense tbqh

Natalia Poklonskaya

Ignorance is when you need slice of life to fill the emptiness of a life that you should be already living like the majority of the world does you NEET failure.
Not only ignorance, but mental degeneration.
Go get laid, that will already sum up 60% of any slice of life movie, the other is getting a job and getting married or something.
You cave dwelling losers are hilarious.

>he thinks the societal machinations of marriage and jobs are the cornerstone of spiritual fulfilment
lmao go watch your christ metaphor cartoons

Spiritual fulfillment is a natural byproduct of experiencing life first-hand and all the ups and downs that come with it; the only thing that differs is how people interpret it, and interpretation of anyone except yourself is irrelevant because trying to copy other people's lives makes you a failure in living your own.

As far as Christ goes, don't give a fuck about him.

Keep talking basement NEET, this discussion is more entertaining than your dry movie.