Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3SO7cnc0Pro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahem

It was pretty cool.

Sup Snyder

>oh look at me i like deep shit that doesn't make sense
>i'm so smart hehe

Oh, please it was a painfully mediocre movie.

>Dr. Strange
>deep shit
>doesn't make sense
Uhm, user, I have some bad news for you...you might be retarded. An 8 year old could understand this movie.

just because you didn't get it doesnt mean it was mediocre but whatever, just stick to nolan and tarkovsky in the future allright pal

This is probably the worst movie that I watched last year

yeah altering the spacetime through meditation makes perfect sense

This was the movie that made me sick of Marvel's swarm of samey movies.

The Doctor Strange director is a Snyder fanboy.

fuck dr. strange. he deserved to get his hands fucked up driving like that. fuck him and this dumb movie.

Most mediocre marvel movie to meet my eyes .

>Dr Quip
>Iron Quip
>Ant Quip
>The Quipsters
>Quips of the Galaxy
When will they stop?

the visuals were pretty good.

Wish Phoenix would've wanted to do it though. Stupid ass three picture deals.

Like GOTG 1, Strange was good, not great. Hoping that like GOTG 2, Strange 2 fucking nails it!!!FACT!!!

it was the most generic MCU movie since ant man

Was it just me or did he have an absolutely horrendous accent in this movie?

That's the point, he was a dick that deserved everything, but then he grew into a hero

>muh hands
Turned this shit off when he met the bald women.
Sick of him bitching about his hands.
He didn't even use magic.
Trash movie.

nooo, only the visuals were good.
The magic school part was especially bad.

No thought went into this film.

More like Watchmen or V for Vendetta.

This.

The only thing Dr. Strange made me think about was how badly introducing a history of magic and sorcerers this late in the game completely fucks their continuity.

no you see it's, like, irony and stuff

because he fixes people, but he can't fix dramatic pause himself

and it's cool and good writing

More thought went into this shot than the entirety of Dr. Strange.

>superman is god
How insightful

But he's not. That's the fucking point, dipshit.

>why are all these comic book characters acting like comic book characters?
are you mentally slow?

That's the thing imbecile, he is NOT god, or A god, but he's so powerful that humans treat him like one. This just proves how a lot of you fucks don't like the movie because you simply didn't even try to understabd it because you like your movies simple.

A film that encourages you to think and engage.

A film that begs you not to.

>Thinks that's how comic book characters act.
You are the mentally slow one, friend. Or you haven't read comic books, or you just read the shitty marvel comic books, mind you, even marvel has a lot of serious comic books.

>I read comic books
HAHAHAHAHAHA fuck off to

If Doctor Strange was the DCEU's first good movie, how would the DCucks rationalize that it was top tier kino?

I've been said the same thing about reading books. I really wonder how you actually think you sound. You should try it in real life if you have friends, but I doubt it. You talk like someone that has no friends.

I actually think a lot of thought went into this film. The problem is that 90% of that thought was dedicated to recreating comic book panels, 9/11 allegory and religious symbolism.

If you knew these characters, you'd understand that you're praising live-action Pixar, and not even *good* live-action Pixar for the most part.

My proof:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3SO7cnc0Pro

Go ahead and defend that shit. I fucking dare you.

What is it that you think needs to be defended user?

The way it shits all over itself, but that's OK, because it's just taking the piss. It's basically Space Cop with a big-studio budget.

Tony Stark, the foremost tech genius on the planet, the guy whose entire arc has been about being accountable and transparent, handed a high-tech suit with an "instant kill mode" to a kid he barely knows, turns a blind eye to the fact that by operating as a superhero st *any* level, Pete's just as guilty of violating the Accords as Cap is, and the suit's security is so shit that Pete's hacker buddy Ned, bypasses the governors with a laptop nod about five minutes worth of time.

To add insult to injury, the eyes go black with red pinpricks for what reason exactly? So it can look like the shit Oixar reskin it is, that's why.

Peter's friend had to hack the suit to unlock all of those features. Peter wasn't supposed to be able to access them.

Tired of old memes.

This was such an awful useless movie together with ant man.

Seriously

You're missing the point. Why the fuck is it even there to begin with? If it's there, why is the security so laughable that a high-school kid with a laptop can crack it? And again: what is the point of the eyes goin down to pinpricks in a field of black? Wouldn't that have made more sense for interrogation mode? It's cartoonish, and not in a good way, just in a way that reminds you that Disney doesn't give a single wet shit about the real fans if these characters.

Sup Forums hates Ant Man now?

>You're missing the point. Why the fuck is it even there to begin with? If it's there, why is the security so laughable that a high-school kid with a laptop can crack it?
I'm not missing the point, I'm refuting the point. The features are there for when Peter are ready for them. Tony obviously underestimated Peter's genius friend that he didn't know existed.

> And again: what is the point of the eyes goin down to pinpricks in a field of black? Wouldn't that have made more sense for interrogation mode? It's cartoonish, and not in a good way, just in a way that reminds you that Disney doesn't give a single wet shit about the real fans if these characters.
It's a funny visual cue for instant kill mode. Spider-Man is not a serious character. This is already the most beloved depiction of Peter Parker there is. Deal with it.

>This is already the most beloved depiction of Peter Parker there is.

literally no substance to any part of the dialogue
pure visuals
wasted also with reshoots for quips

it was bad, holy shit.
had potential but wasted it on being lighthearted and on more memes, and less dialogue about the mysticism that's in the comics that makes strange so great

also can't jew the rest of the world when you drop """"deep""" (in comic book sense here) dialogue that you can't subtitle or dub without losing the fucking dumbass indians and chinks