What the fuck happened?

>dude I can post without anything in the comment section

good for you

Estrogen and flourides in the water.

jim lee

What the fuck is up with the Anti-DC threads lately?
And anyway, right is brightened and contrasted made to look worse.
OP is a nu-male Rick and Morty shill crossboarding from Sup Forums. He's a faggot basically.

>the the batvirgin vs the Chad Man

>the virgin vigilante
>the chad superhero

his fucking belt is out of place and it hurts my autism

You seem to be forgetting the 3 or 4 Batmen between Keaton and Affleck. That's alright since Keaton and Affleck sre the only two with a good movie.

Batman started drinking, got fat and now he's hiding his gyno tits behind "muscular" costume.

Batman started drinking, got fat and now he's hiding his gyno tits behing "muscular" costume.

Batman started drinking, got fat and now he's hiding his gyno tits behing "muscular" costume.

Affleck somehow looks less mobile than Keaton does even though that's not the case at all. What the fuck? He looks like his suit is so tight and thick that his arms stick out at a resting position.

>Keaton's bj lips tho

>he doesn't read the comics
batman has gotten more thicc compared to a decade ago. hes basically a walking bodybuilder now
the way they represent batman now is much more close to the comics than previous movies

this pic makes me mad

I'm offended that you would post such a shit reply to my post.

You guys must not have watched the film. Keaton gets prime Kim Basinger drunk, fucks the shit out of her, then wants nothing to do with her when she starts trying to make weekend plans the next morning.

Dude was a pimp. The rest are either awkward virgins or straight gays.

>Kilmer

Gay, preferred Robin's boi pucci

>Clooney

See above, plus wanted a tranny in drag looking Uma Thurman and Alfred. Super gay.

>Bale

A virgin until his 40s. Waited and pined for "MUH RACHEL". Got cucked by Harvey Dent.

>Affleck

Big, hulking, closeted homosexual. Sure, there's that scene with him in bed with a faceless chick, but he spends the entire movie obsessing over Superman. Pretty gay.

Despite being a manlet, Keaton was the only one that got any good pussy. Top Kim Basinger and Michelle Pfieffer. You can't. Not only did he fuck them on and off screen, he even got to fuck pre-Friends promo Courtney Cox. Nigga had to have been packing. You can see it in his walk.

Why is Affleck's posture so bad? What happened to his neck? Is he holding his gut in?

Problem with DC?

>New 52

>Zack Snyder

>Pathetic casting decisions

>Pathetic comics editorial desicions

DC and Warner are a fucking mess, and this is fucking sad
In one hand, Disney are killing Marvel comics and on the other hand, Dc almost die with new 52

On the left, you had a new and fresh take on Batman that general audiences had never seen before. It had been 23 years since Batman had been on the big screen, so for the character's 50th anniversary, the Keaton Batman was a pretty big deal. People never saw a serious take on Batman. Before this, people only knew Adam West. The sculpted expressive cowl, the black suit, the grapple gun, it was all new territory.

The right is a rushed, half thought out product that emerged a mere 3 years from Bale's last outing. From design to characterization, it was a Frank Miller rip off. There was nothing new or fresh about it. Affleck may be the best thing about the movie, but that's not saying much when the entire story is a disjointed mess.

Hopefully The Batman is the real game changer does what Tim Burton's 1989 film and Christopher Nolan's 2008 film did for the cinematic Batman.

Didn't Kilmer have the hots for Nicole Kidman?

He wasn't a pimp. He was a sociopath. As a guy like Bruce Wayne should realistically end. Much better than the perfect Bruce Wayne of the other movies.

He chose Nicole Kidman and Chris O' Donnell at the end if I remember correctly. Then he clearly fucks Jim Carey when the Riddler's mind turns to mush.

Besides dressing up in a bat costume and getting bitches drunk so he could hit and quit it, name one thing that made the Keaton Batman a sociopath.